13

Total Stranger Love?

Well, i thought the previous chap was weak...(?). Haha. Im sorry that i made you screamed in your dorm, yuu_sama.


Yuna's POV

I woke up to the sunrays that shone right into the window of my room. Ugh, the curtains were always close before i go to sleep. Not my house this time though. Wait? How am i in the room? Wasn't i suppose to be in the practise room? Oh, wait, i accidentally slept there. Wait, then who brought me here? Not possible i sleepwalk in here... Obviously not! I've never done that before! 

One possible answer... Jung Taekwoon!

Argh! How could i not be waken up when he carried me? I'm embarrased. Wait? Why am i suppose to be embarrased? It's not my fault that i was slept... my body was tired... I bet i was heavy. I ate a lot yesterday. :(

Ok, keep calm, Yong Yuna! Just say hi to him when you see him. Breathe in and out. Fuhhh...

Time for me to take a shower.

 

I didn't get to shower yesterday. After eating, straightaway i went to practise and Wala! I slept.

Mrs Jung, really put in effort in decorating a girls room! I'm really happy... It's beautiful. She matched all pink. Even the bathroom, the bedroom and the walk in wardrobe. Hmm... i wonder how would Taekwoon's room looked like? Totally glamorous! Ok, what? Let's just bath and get out of the room.

After bathing, i went out change my clothes and combed my hair, as per usual. a knock on the door is heard.

"Yuna ah?" Taekwoon's mum was calling me.

"Ne?" i said. She opened the door. I stood up and bowed at her.

"Goodmorning, Mrs. Jung." i smiled.

"Oh, good morning to you too. Come join us for breakfast downstairs." she said.

"Ne. I'll be down there soon. Kamsahamida." i said.

Mrs. Jung closes the door back and i put down my comb and check my appearance on the mirror. I was wearing this:

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr and Mrs. Jung." i went to the dining table.

"Ne. Goodmorning, Yuna ah." Mr Jung said.

"Come sit beside Taekwoon" his mum said.

"Ne? Ne..." i sat beside him. I was a bit embarrased sitting beside him after what happened yesterday.

"Why do you look soo nervous?" his mum said.

"Ne?" i said.

"You two sat beside each other in class right?" his mum said.

"Ne? Ne..." i said.

'Did Taekwoon tell his parents? I thought he wouldn't tell all these teeny weeny little things?' i thought.

"Come, have some bread with jam." his father said.

"Kamsahamida." i said.

Taekwoon just sat there, eating his food peacefully like nothing has happened. So did he really tell his mum?

"Taekwoon ah, today we are going to the office early today. We've got lots of work to finish. And we might be coming home a bit late. Oh, the groceries are almost finished. I want you to go to the supermarket to buy groceries." his mum said.

"Ne, omma." Taekwoon said.

"Oh, and you bring Yuna also. Here is the money." his mum gave him money and he put it in his pocket.

"Yuna ah, go with Taekwoon ok?" his mum said. 

"Ne..." i said.

"Ok, we'll be going now. Bye my son~" his dad said and both of his parents went to work after they washed their plates.

Ohh... this family isn;t selfish at all. They all wash their plates after they have eaten. I guess i've met a very good family.

While i was doing the dishes,

"Yuna... " he said.

"Yeah?" i turned and saw him right in front of my face. I got taken aback. Him himself was surprised.

"Sorry." he said. "Let's go now."

"Where?"

"Supermarket..."

"But i have not finish yet." i said.

"Then i'll wait for you at the living room then." he said and went out from the kitchen.

"What's wrong with him?' i thought.

'Usually he'll be like 'later do the dishes' or maybe 'leave it'. "i thought.

Ah, nevermind, i'll just finish up the dishes. After that, we went out together to the supermarket nearby.

The distance was a bit long so i plug in my earpiece and listen to 2NE1's 'Missing You'. And again, i was almost being hit by a car. Taekwoon pulled me and hug me tight to his body. He let go of me after the car passed. He took out my earrpiece from my ear.

"Yah, don't ever listen to music when we're on the road. Understand?" his tone was a bit high. I understand.

"Sorry." i said, looking down.

"Nevermind. You're just like a little girl, i'll have to protect you." he hold my hand. "Don't ever let go, understand?"

He held my hand until we reach the supermarket. Heol, he doesn't need to protect me until holding my hand. Just protect me as usual.

"Yah, are you hungry?" he asked me.

"Well, a bit." i said.

"Let's go eat." he said.

"No... let's eat at home. Eating fast food always is not good. I'll cook. Ok?" i said.

At home i cooked for him steamed pork with vegetables, bulgogi and rice. I've finished cooking all of that except for potato pancake. He came in the kitchen.

"Do you need anyhelp?" he asked.

"Ah... no need. You can just wait for a bit." i said.

"You're making potato pancake? I'll do it." he said and took the potatoes from my hands. 

"Are you sure you know how to cook?" i asked.

"I'll always cook." he said it shortly. I watched him cook. It's different from my recipe. He cooks like a pro.

My mouth goes "Oooouuuuu..." at everything he did.

"Yuna..." he said.

"Yea---" he threw at me some flour.

"Excuse me Jung Taekwoon? What are you doing?" i said. I took some flour and throw onto his face. 

And sooo.... we had a flour fight.

That night... when i open up my diary to update on it, i flipped the pages and i saw something on the last two weeks of my updated diary.

Can someone tell me what is it? 

It's love.

"Umm... what?" i saw the writing beside my question.

"It's love? What? Who?" my mind is filled with thoughts.

I thought about it for a while. Love? Sarang? No way...

DID HE READ MY DIARY??!???

OOMG OMG OMG.... He knew everything? Did he knew that i liked him? Wait wait! Calm down Yong Yuna! 

Think about it... Yeah he carried me to my room... maybe he saw my doll, and he saw my diary? Hell no way man! 

 


Hell no way man! :) Double update!