12

Total Stranger Love?

"We'll leave you alone now. Unpack your bags ok?" Taekwoon's mum said.

"Oh. Kamsahamida." i bowed.

"Ok... ok everyone, out!" his mum pushed everyone out of the room.

After she closes the door, i turned around with a big smile on my face and jumped on the bed quietly so that they wont be able to hear me squel in the room. After rolling on the bed for some times i quickly unpack my bag and put my clothes in the walk in wardrobe.

"Woah..." i looked inside the walk in wardrobe with awe.

I decided to have a tour of the room. Looking here and there, with the picture of high heels on the wall, its completes the fashion of the room. And pink! My favourite colour! Hehe. After having the tour, i lay down the bed and i took out my diary and write about it. I mentioned inside my diary that my favourite place in the room was the walk in wardrobe.

There was another painting of a high heel. It was painted black and white. It was painted by Taekwoon. Nice. Really beautiful.

I laid down on the bed again i fell asleep. I woke up and it was 2pm. My stomach was growling. I wanted to hold my hungerness but i could not take it anymore. I creept outside my bedroom, looking left and right. At the same time, Taekwoon open his bedroom door and saw me peeping outside. He looked at me and blinked his eyes for a few times.

"Hehe." i said. I stood still after he was looking at me like that.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Umm... I'm just..." just before i could finish my sentence, both our stomaches growled together.

Taekwoon just scratched his head and looked at my stomach.

I held my stomach," Well, that was the problem." i said.

"Im hungry also, let's go out and eat." he said and calmly walked out of his bedroom.

"Oh..." i said, a bit shocked.

I followed him behind and out of the house. I wore this:

I followed him behind.

"Yah, come walk beside me. I don't want another dangerous thing happen to you again." he said.

"Oh... ok" i cutely ran and walk beside him.

"Are we going to that fast food restaurant?" i asked.

"Mhm.."

"Ok..." Silence. "Em.. Where are your parents? I don't see them when we go down the stairs."

"They went for work." he said coldly.

"Ohh... no wonder." i said.

When we reach the restaurant, i greeted the ahjumma.

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma!" i said and waved at her. We sat down near the fans.

"Oh! Is it Yong Yuna?" the ahjumma said.

"Ne!" i said. The ahjumma came to take our orders.

"Oh? Whose this?" the ahjumma asked. "Namjachingu?"

"Ani~~~ ahjumma... Just chingu." i said.

"Aigoo.... you two looked so cute together, how can you two be chingu?" the ahjumma said.

"Ne? Ahjumma, we're chingus , right Taekwoon?" i asked him but he just cleared his throat and looked away.

'What the' i thought. 'he should be helping me, not ignoring me!'

We ordered this:

and

AFTER EATING...

"I'm full!" i said.

"Let's go home." he said.

"Ok."

When we reach home...

"Oh ya we still need to practise for our project." he said.

"Oh yeah, i almost forgot about that also." i said.

"Then let's practise today. Meet you at the practise room." he said.

"Ok." i went back to my room and change into track pants and tshirt.

I waited for him to come into the practise room. When he came we immediately start to practise. We practise the first part all over again. Since i got some mistakes, i practised it again until i got it right.

"Ok, for the second part, mostly i've got solo dance. You only have to walk around and at some parts... shake your ." he said.

"Shake... my ? Emm ok."

"Nevermind, i let you see the video again and see what steps i you need to do." he said and gave me his ipad.

"Ahh...." i said.

After watching the video, the conclusion is that i need to shake my and stuff. The last part....

"Must we do the last part?" i asked him.

"Well.... Miss Lee said to do it almost exactly..." he said.

My face got reddened by what he said.

"I want to change it!" i said.

"Let's just follow the dance, i don't have time to change it." he said.

I pouted. 

'i guess i have to follow the dance...' i sighed.

"Yuna ah, you can rest first. I'll practise my solo part." he said.

"Thanks." i said, sitting on the sofa. I decided to watch the video again and practise while sitting down.

Leo's POV.

I smirk for a while. She wanted to change the dance. I want to see her y side of her also. >.<

She's gonna rest first. I'll better practise my solo part first.

After for a few hours, i've practise there, i forgot that Yuna was there also. I turned towards the sofa and saw her sleeping soundly. Her whole body was lying on the sofa.

was a  bit pouting. Maybe she was a bit dissapointed that i didn't want to change the dance, Cute.

I went in front of her, wanting to wake her up but  i was stopped by her beautiful face. How could she be sooo beautiful when she's sleeping? I didn't want to wake her up so i carried her like bridal style to her room.

"Wow! She's light!" i thought.

I opened up her room and slowly put her on her bed, and cover her up with her blanket. At the side of her bed, there was a Strawberry Shortcake doll. Also, her diary.

"Diary?" i thought to myself. Automatically, my had reached out for her diary. I turned to the last page of her updated diary. I read it. She was talking  about her move in my house. Oh well,

I moved some pages back. And stopped at a page. It was around two weeks ago.

Dear Diary,

11112013. Is this it? I saw him shining under the sun from my bedroom window, watering the plants.

That feeling,

everytime i see him, i feel calm even though he was cold.

When we dance together, i felt a tingly feeling around my body, and my heartbeat starts to go faster.

What's this feeling? Can someone tell me?

11112013 <3

I read it. She was talking about me.

"It's love." i said, replying her question even though see didn't hear what i was saying.

I was having the same problem like yours, and i've found the answer. It's love. I couldn't tell you straightforrward. That's my personality. I don't know when i will tell you that i love you, but i know that time will come. Soon.

I decided to write down the answer beside thhe question.

It's LOVE.


Another update!!! Leo loves her.... Awwww