Keep On Remembering You

Keep On Remembering You

No

No

You lying…

It’s must be a dream…Yeah,a dream…

But why it’s hurt so much like a hundred of daggers stuck into my heart??

Why you leave me like that?

That’s what his mind said over and over.He walk toward the window and look at the rain pouring unstoppable outside.He slumped his body toward the nearest chair and sigh while looking at the clock.It’s still early not even a morning yet he wake up and in his mind keep on reminding her.

“.”,The only word that cursed him to drop his head back while in his mind keeping on her memories.

“Wahh…It’s rain…”,She smile as she said while stretched her arm toward the dropping rain.

“So?? Just a rain…”,He said while looking at her and hold her hand.

“I like it.”,She again smiling which melting him so hard.Then she let go of his hand and when into the rain made her soaked.

“Oppa…”,She called him which stretched her hand toward him signal him to take her hand.Then he without hesitant walked into her arm.Hugging in the middle of the raining day.

“Why you like it??”,He asked as he her hair softly.

“It’s soft and beauty…”,She smile sweetly as she hugged him tightly.

“Just like you..”,He mumble as he tightly hugging her while kissed her forehead.He was blessing with his life because of her that made he blind in the future.

He sign at he punched the table,regret for not be able to forget he.She still playing in his head…always.He in quick pace took a key and when into his garage took out his black Mitsubishi Eclipse and drove away with speed level.

“Damn…Why I can’t?!!”,He punched the steering and gritted his teeth.Can take the affect that she gone.

“Oppa…I’m sorry…”,The only word that came up from her when she ducked her head from looking his eyes.

“No…I still love you…Can’t you stay beside me??”,He begged her and shook her made her look at his eyes.

“I can’t…There someone else waiting for me now…We…going to buy wedding dress soon…Oppa,I’m going to marrying someone else…Please,forget me…I can’t love you anymore and you know that before this…So,please…Just find someone else…Bye…”,She just snapped him and walked away not even bother to look back at him but just straight ahead.

“You still in my mind even it’s have been two years already…what should I do now?? I can’t forget anymore and it’s hurting me like hell…”,He whispered as he crying when he keep on remind of her.