Chapter 2

Love Is. . .

"Nunna neomu yeppo" whispered Onew secretly to his beloved nunna, Han Seungyeon.

"Seungyeon~ah. . Saranghae" This is when Onew finally expressing his feeling towards her.

"I love you.. yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever Seungyeon~ah" the words that Onew said everyday to Seungyeon.

She is smiling widely as she still remember all those words, all the memories that she and Onew have been through together.

"Let's break up" Seungyeon's smile instantly fade away. Those word has never failed to stab her heart. She's hurt so bad.

A full glass of wine, she gulp it in one shot. She doesn't care about her image, nothing's matter now. There's nobody care about her anymore she thought. She just ignore her surrounding. 

"Sunbae ?"

Suddenly there's one unfamiliar voice approached her. Since she doesn't know the voice so she decide to just ignore it thinking that guy (guy ? yes that is a guy voice) will ignore her too. But to her surprise...

"Seungyeon Sunbaenim ?"

She lazily turn her head back to look at the owner of the voice "Ne! Anneyonghaseyo... ?" what a beautiful guy she think.. 

"Karam! Dae Guk Nam Ah's Karam!" he bow a bit.

"Aaaa.. Anneyonghaseyo Karam~shi!" She's fake a grin.

"Ne, Anneyonghaseyo sunbae! what are you doing here ? are you alone here ?"

"Owh.. nothing im just siting here taking one or two shot. Yes im alone, others probably have doze up to their dreamland I guess. Well it's been a long time I have never going out by myself" she stop for a while. She take another sip. Owwhh yeaa.. usually Onew will be right by her side everywhere she go, she thought. 

"How about you, Karam~shi" she turn her face to him, realizing he is still standing there. She offer him a seat  beside her.

"Me ?"  he take his sit beside her. " Same with you I guess, sunbae!"

"Alone ?"

"Now I have you, Im not alone anymore" he said innocently.

"Haha.. You're right" he succeeded in making Seungyeon chuckle. 'He look like a nice guy' she's grin. 

Karam take his order. After his order arrive, both of them did not talk much. Basically just lost on their thought, how life recently, memory that never will be forgotten.

"I thought you will love me till the end"

"Im not, sorry"

"Jinki~ah"

"Seungyeon, let's break up. I don't think I still love you anymore"

Every single words will make Seungyeon gulp all the wine in her glass. After that she will fill back the glass untill full with the wine and again her thought will automatically go back to remembering those word.

Seungyeon's action somehow actually has been observed by Karam. At first he doesn't want to interrupt her thinking is better for him not to interfere with her personal life, but seems like Seungyeon somehow out of control now and Karam know it's time for him to speak out."

"Sunbae! Are you ok ?"

Seungyeon doesn't responded to the question instead she just stare at his so-called-angelic-faced and give him a wide smile, a im-hurt-so-bad smile actually.

Karam only nodded before he return back to his own 'world'. However when a loud bang sound is heard, Karam come back to reality world. He turned to his side surprised by what he sees.

"Sunbae!!!"

There, Seungyeon body is lying on the cold floor. May be due to a lot of alcohol had been taken by her, cause her to drunk and then collapsed. 

Seeing Seungyeon like that put Karam in the panic state. "Ottoke ? Ottoke ?"

He saw her handbag, he go through her handbag to find her hand phone. Maybe he can just call any KARA's member and tell them what happen to Seungyeon and they can pick up her here. Simple as that he thought. There the hand phone is. But to his disappointment, the phone also has the same condition as her owner. Unconscious.

With this condition. Looks like Karam didn't have much option other than . . . . .

*         *          *         *

Anneyong eyeryone~~~

im back~~~

it took me a year to continue this....

sorry.. sorry.. sorry.. for making you guys wait this long.. (did you guys actually wait ?? =P)

well im trying to continue this again.. next time.. 

so.. please read, comment, and rate it to help me improve.. 

and not forgetting. thanks to all new subscriber..