One. . .

Love Is. . .

"Well, our program today is over. Good job! Gyuri-shi, Jiyoung-shi and also Kyuhyun-shi." said Leeteuk.

"Thank you for having us today." Gyuri said politely as she bend a little to the two handsome guys in front of her before going out from the studio.

"Gyuri-shi" Upon hearing her name being called by someone, Gyuri stop and turn her body around.

"Kyuhyun-shi. Eh! i mean Kyuhyun oppa." 

"Hehe... Going home already"

"Yup! we were waiting for our manager oppa to pick up us. He might be arrive any minute"

"Owh" Kyuhyun short answer. 'Haishh Kyuhyun-ya! Hurry up, ask her. This might be the only chance you have' He said to himself.

"Our manager oppa has arrived. Kyuhyun-shi, eh i mean oppa. I have to go now." She bowed slightly, and left.  But. . . 

"Gyuri"

"Yes!"

"Can I have your number ?" said Kyuhyun in one shot.

*****

"So, Hows ?" Ask Leeteuk.

"What do you think ?"

"Well, I don't know."

"Of course I got it. I didn't think that she is someone that hard to catch" said Kyuhyun confidently.

"Haishh... You don't know yet magnae."

"Hyung.... just prepare your money"

"Hahaha. I don't think you will succeed magnae. Now! Let's get back to work"

*****

"Kyuhyun-ya" Heechul approach Kyuhyun.

"Wae ?"

"We have game for you. Hahaha willing to take the challenge ?"

As usual, SuJu members will make their own game to entertain themselves. Seems like today is Kyuhyun turn to be the victim.

"Haha. Bring it on. Tell me what is it ?"

"You have to win a woman heart within three months. As the reward. Like usual" Donghae grin.

"Okay" Kyuhyun blurt out.

"Yeah"

"Now tell me who it was and the terms"

"Park Gyuri"said Leeteuk.

"KARA's Gyuri ?" Eunhyuk seems surprise with the name given. "Haha. If she is I will double my bet"

"Haha, Me too. KARA's Gyuri... she's hard. You won't succeed magnae." Donghae laugh.

"Are you willing to do this magnae ?" Asked Shindong.

"Whatever. So what is the terms ?" Kyuhyun did not even care with what Eunhyuk and Donghae has said.

"First rule. You can not fall in love with her and of course rule no. 2 you have to get her within 3 month. That's it" Heechul explain the rules.

"That's it ? Easy...." said Kyuhyun nonchalantly.

"Haha.. I bet you will end up liking her" said Donghae, and Eunhyuk nodded to the words.

"No way! She is far from my ideal type! Just prepare your money."

"We will see magnae"

*****

"Yah Han Seungyeon" Gyuri tapped Seungyeon.

"Huh ?" Seungyeon wiped away her tears.

"You're crying again? He was not the only man in this world" 

"Yes unnie. Moreover we are already in Tokyo. Cheer up a bit" Jiyoung hug Seungyeon.

"That's right unnie, You wouldn't look good if you cry." Hara help to wiped away the remaining tears.

"But. . " Seungyeon want to respond to those words, but quickly Gyuri cut it out.

"If he does not love you, I still L.O.V.E you!" she said firmly.

"We all love you unnie. Just forget about him."

"I'll try. Thank you" Seungyeon touched by what was said by her best friends.

Teet...Teet.. Gyuri's phone beep. Quickly Gyuri take out her phone. She read the new message received. One form of a smile was etched on her lips.

'Hye =)' -Kyuhyun Oppa-

"Unnie why are you smiling to yourself ? who is that ?" Asked Hara.

"Huh? It's nothing. Just Nicole." Gyuri lied. She doesn't want her members know about her friendship with Kyuhyun yet.

Moreover with Seungyeon condition. She didn't think this is the right time to let them know.

"Nicole ? Hmmm.. why she's not text me ?" Hara feels strange.

"She must be miss GyuLeader a lot. Haha." Gyuri pretended to laugh.

"Haha.. Poor her. Tell her to study hard." said Seungyeon who believe what Gyuri just said.

"Haha.. Okay! Okay" reply Gyuri. 'mianhe Seungyeon-ah"

*****

"you like Jaejoong oppa right ?" "Jaejoong oppa L.O.V.E you then..."

Those words keeps playing in Nicole mind.

"Haishh Hara-ya! this is all your fault. Look! now I can't concentrate on my study." Nicole shout on top of her lung though she know she's alone in the dorm.

Because Nicole is in the middle of exam, she can't follow the rest of KARA to Japan. Nicole look at the Laptop beside her. To calm herself, Nicole decided to online for a while before continue her study.

Nicole enter the username and password to log in at Twitter. She looks at her Timeline, Gyuri and Jiyoung tweets on in Tokyo. She feels a bit jealous. If only she doesn't have the exam.

Nicole tweet : Yaaah.. Im so jelous.. If only i didn't have the exam.. -,-

In just a few second she already have a lot of reply from Kamilia. She's smiling reading all the @Mentions. But one @Mention has caught her intention.

@mjjeje: @_910710 hey Cole~ how have you been ? ^^

"Jaejoong oppa" said Nicole surprised.

"you like Jaejoong oppa right ?" "Jaejoong oppa L.O.V.E you then..." 

Those words coming back in her mind.

"Arghhh.. Hara-ya!!!!! i HATE you.."

'There's nothing better only you~' Nicole phone rang.

"Yabuseyo"

"Nicori! Haha.. I miss you. Are you studying right  now? I bet you are not. Haha."

"Yah Hara-ya"

"Haha... mianhe.. mianhe.. Nicori I miss you so much. Why aren't you text me ?"

"I miss you guys too...  Sorry I'm busy"

"But you text Gyuri unnie... hu.hu."

"Text Gyuri unnie?"

"Yup"

"Eh. No I did not"

"You didn't text her ?" Hara being suspicious now.

"Nope. After all my phone left in the dorm"

"Owh" Hara reply...

'Gyuri unnie lied ? But why ? What she want to hide ?' 1001 question pops out in Hara mind.

"Hello. Hara ? Are you still there ?"

"Ne!" Hara replied quickly. But in her mind is still thinking about Gyuri.

"So, Hows everyone there ? Best ?" Nicole asked excitedly.

"We all okay! Best! but it will be more FUN if Nicori is in here with us"


finally... =P

sorry for making you guys wait...

please rate and comment to help me improve..