CANT SAY NO~

*~BANGTAN ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS~*

sighing softly, you stare at the computer screen. Jimin, your ultimate bias, is appearing left and right on your tumblr dash screen. does he not know what he does to you? gah, he needs to stop!

but he wont.

and he doesnt care. he doesnt know he is doing it.

...or does he?

shrugging it off, you lay back in your bed, puffing up your cheeks, rubbing at your eyes. they burn from staring at your laptop's screen for too long... but you cant help it, i mean, who could blame you with that hunk of pure muscle and adorablness being splashed all across your page. grinning sheepishly, you finish your application for the Bangtan Fun Day.

Bangtan, feeling the need to get closer with their fans, individually, came up with a solution. if they let their fans apply and pick at random (so no one gets their feelings hurt to badly.) to have seven lucky fans who will spend not one day, but an entire weekend with them.

*boy fans included* (technically.)

smiling softly, you look at your screen one last time, watching as the pictures roll past your eyes as they are posted, you melt into your blankets.

time for bed...

yawning, you close your laptop, setting it on your bedside table before cuddling into your pillows allowing the darkness to carry you away in your dreams of meeting your favorite group, in the flesh, for three days and two nights.

oh where that can go~


 

a month later~

finally, the names of the lucky fans have been chosen... but to save the souls from bashing, they arent saying who. they are just going to call them... or (in Jimin's case) just going to show up at their door. he knows that he is about to get into some serious spazzing by some lucky girl. smiling, he shakes his head. he hates spazzy girls, but she is a fan, so he will care for her all the same.

taking a deep breath, he knocks.

nothing.

are they home?

leaning back some, he peers into the car garage... there are two cars... well... they should be home. sighing, he knocks again, searching for a bell to ring. nothing. clacking his teeth, he sighs, ready to turn around.

"I'm sorry!" a soft, sweet voice sings from the other side. "Please give me a moment" he instantly melts. if that is the fan, he wont mind putting a face to that voice, even if he has to wait longer than he honestly wants to.

soon enough, though, the door opens.

"I'm so sorry," her voice comes as almost a shy mutter. "I was upstairs listening to mus-" she tries to explain, thinking it is one of her neighbors coming to check on her mother, who had recently fallen ill. she stops, eyes wide in wonder when she seems who is standing before her.

he just smiles, waiting for the spazzing...

but, it never comes.

"Please, come in" she studders, opening the door more, looking incrediably nervous.

"I'm not that intimidating, am i?" he asks softly. she shakes her head.


staring at him, you are surprised. they chose you?

wait, werent they supposed to call?

"Why didnt you call?" you ask slowly, finally. he blinks up at you from the his place on the couch.

"Would you have rathered me have?"

Blinking, you shake your head quickly, eyes wide. "No, no, no... its not that..." you studder, frowning, holind your hands up in defense. he chuckles, standing slowly, eyes softening.

"well... since i am here, i am yours" he winks, expecting a reaction. your legs nearly gave out, but you held strong. grinning a bit, he liked that.

"when do we leave to go meet the others?" he laughs, shaking his head.

"We arent." he states, striding over to you, taking your hands gently, eyes soft. "I'm yours today, anything you need to get done, i am here to help." he hums, a soft flush streatching over his cheeks, him scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

you pause. there is so much you have to do today... and not all of it, you are sure he is willing to help with. he pauses, sighing.

"I know about... your... illness." he whispers. "that is why i am here today, i am your servant for the weekend mi'lady" he bows giving you a cheesy grin, a hint of saddness behind his. so he knows... but how? do the companies really do that deep of reasurch to make sure wierdos arent like attacking the boys.

that is understandable.

standing tall again, he takes your hands again, his features gentle.

"First.. is your check up, right?" you pause, your eyebrows furrowing. how in the world could he know that? even the agencies couldnt get THAT information... he grins a bit, shrugging.

"your mother was very excited to talk to me." well, damn, you forgot that you put her cell down for the contact number because yours is on and off all of the time. pouting, you silently curse your mother. it isnt her illness to speak about... but it would be nice to have someone with you to support you though. your parents are always busy, and they hardly ever take time off to take you to your appointments, unless it is really important.

today is just another screening.

taking a deep breathing, you smile, nodding up at him. you will smile, no matter what this weekend. it will be the best weekend of your life, because you really dont have all that much longer.

"yeah" you say slowly at first. "first, is my check up."


"Miss Choi..." he doctor calls, knocking you from your thoughts. he had just finished answering all of jimin's worried questions about your health. why does he care?

what scared you most is how blunt your doctor was about everything, including your chances of surviving. you have grown up with these odds, them telling you that you are a ticking time bomb, that you could die from anything, at anytime. it could only be a light, playful punch. that is why you are confined to your home.

your parents refuse to take any chances.

and with you being home schooled, that isnt all that hard. they can keep an eye over you, or they hire someone else to.

Jimin is deathly silent after the doctor tells him your odds of surviving... they are quite bleak. i guess because you grew up with them, they arent near as depressing to you as they are to others. technically, you were supposed to have died as an infant.

woops.

sending a reasurring smile his way, you pat his shoulder, showing him you arent scared.

because you arent. you have been faced with death for so long that you have just accepted it. he forces a smile, the saddness in his eyes evident now. sighing softly, you turn back to the doctor, smiling your best.

"MRI?" you ask gently. he nods, finding it encouraging at how cheerful you have stayed through the years with this horrid disease. whats worse is that the disease has been known in so few that they have no clue how to contain it, stop it, or just kill it. much like cancer. standing slowly, you hold out your hand softly, eyes brightening. the MRI is your favorite thing!

it is so cool!

that is just the nerd coming out in you.

chuckling lowly, Jimin takes your hand, letting you lead him back to the room which you have become very accusomed to.

"can i... stay in here with her?" he asks the doctor softly, behind your back. the doctor hesitates before nodding.

"Yes..."


"OPPA ICE CREAM?" you cry as you walk from the hospital doors, making him chuckle. unable to tell you no, he nods, ruflfing your hair almost affectionatly.

he has only known you for a few hours and he can see himself already becoming attached to you. his manager told him not to, but he cant help it, who could with a girl with a situation so bleak with a personality so bright? she is so cute on top of that.

sighing softly, he leads her through the streets, ignoring the stares and the absent click of the camera around them. he is here for her, no one else.

he even refused to sign autographs, that was, until you made him.

"they are your fans too..." she pouts.

he cant say no.

 

 

"YAH" he whines, tugging on your arm. "what kind of ice cream do you want already?" he pouts, making a cute face. you giggle, telling the woman behind the counter your order. she just smiles at both of your antics.

you actually looked like a couple, in a very childish way.

 

singing to yourself, you at your ice cream, still playfully irritated that he payed.

you wanted to pay.

"is that flavor good?" he asks from across the table. you nod vigerously, beaming at him. he grins a bit, stealing it without warning before taking a bite. you pout, reaching for it. he just holds it from your reach, smirking.

"your right, its delicious." you whine.

"oppa, give it back!" he grins giving it back. how can anyone refuse you anything?

the moment you take another , he cant contain his grin. blinking, you stare at him as if he has grown another head. what is his problem?4

"INDIRECT KISS" he calls making you flush deeply, glaring. the evil boy, now everyone is staring and giggling. huffing, you punch his arm. he plays hurt, feigning tears.

yeah, real convincing.

 

the rest of your day was like this, playful and a bit annoying... is this what it feels like to be in an relationship



the next day, he is nothing short of what he was the day before. wild, crazy and incrediably goofy. as much as you tried to pretend that it annoyed you, you couldnt help but smile. that was all that was driving him in his antics.

he cooked for you.

he cleaned for you.

he even studied with you.

if you had to do it, he was on top of either doing it for you, or determined to help you in anyway...

unless it was the laundry... then you wouldnt let him help.

 

everything was perfect, fun and just relaxed... until your doctor called you.

"We need to talk about the results of your MRI..."

"Okay.. i have ti-" you begin, only to be cut off.

"In person." he states, not so calmly. what has him sounding so antsy? he has been your doctor since you were 6, he knows your state... why does he sound antsy NOW?

sighing, you tell him okay before turning back to Jimin who is bent over one of your school books, trying his best to understand the math problem you had been working before the phone call. the look of pure concentration on his face alone made you giggle.

slowly, his signiture pout pulls at his lips.

"Its not funny... im not as smart as you." he mumbles, crossing his arms. you cant help but laugh now. this side of Jimin is amazing. you love his y, sweet persona he has on stage, but by far, you like him like this best... like he is just like any other teenager.

"The doc called." he frowns.

"And?" you shrug.

"He wants me to come back in" immediately, he is up, snatching up his keys to his car before helping you to your feet gently.


"Im sorry," the doctor whispers, looking defeated. "We tried... i tried..." you stare at him confused. he smiles weakly, patting your shoulder.

"You dont have any more time, ____" he states quietly, his voice abnormally thick. "It has spread to the rest of your body... your body cant fight it anymore." he mutters. this must be hardest part of the job for him.

the tragedy... the knowing that he couldnt save someone.

the death.

everything inside you seemed to die, your emotions going blank. you are numb. Jimin didnt hear what he had said, but he sees your expression. without needing a word, he wraps his arms around you.

he can see you need someone, anyone to lean on.

and he cant say no.

"how long?" he mutters, his own voice becoming thick. you shake your head.

"hours... days... a week tops." you whisper, tears finally slipping. you have held back your tears for so long, your fears of dying... your fear of dying alone. your family is so busy to keep up with your medical expenses that they havent even heard yet...

it will break their hearts.

Jimin stares down at you, his heart breaking. he gingerly wipes away your tears, hiding his own.

soon enough, the doctor leaves to give you both some peace. Jimin just holds you, wrapping you up in his arms and laying you down on the small bed provided in the room. it all seems so suffocating to him now, the pastel white walls, the shiny instraments....

what is it all for if they couldnt save the one person who deserved it most?

 

they lay there for hours, her tears streaming, her words jumbled as she finally tells someone of her deepest fears, of her deep depressing loneliness. he listens, just her hair, surpressing his tears at her heart wrenching story. how could she stay positive through all of this?

slowly, she become weak, her voice beginning to fade.

"Oppa..." she whispers, drawing his attention to her, his gaze soft.

"Yes?" he whispers, brushing the hair from her face. she smiles weakly, accepting her fate. she has felt the energy draining from her lately, though she refused to show it. she needed this weekend... it made her life, it gave her one last happiness before she was forced to go.

"Please... dont leave me alone." he didnt have to ask to know what she meant. 'in the end.'

opening his mouth to speak, he tries to come up with the right words to say...

 

 

 

"How can i say no?" he whispers.





okay guys,

i legit cried while writing this,

because though it havent been through a sickness like this,

ive been through a death like this, and it brings back memories.

im sorry for being emotional...

-author kitkat_bunnytime

(happy chanyeol to cheer us all up~)