Pattaya Sunrise

Stay for Tonight: A Love Story

     Pattaya Sunrise: Part One

     It was a hot a humid summer in Pattaya, and the warm breeze gently swayed the palm trees back and forth. Hyukjae earnestly looked up into Donghae's eyes making promises in his head as they crossed pinkies and squeezed. Thoughts like, “We'll always be together.”, “You're the most important person to me.”, and “I love you.”, ran circles in his mind. The two then let their gaze drift down, nearly closing their eyes, and staying for a moment to let it all sink in. Moonlight bathed them in soft blue hues, and screaming fans confirmed their existence. Donghae whispered softly so that just Hyukjae could hear, “Nobody has what we have.” The camera light then shone brightly in their eyes causing them to step back, and the moment was over just as soon as it had begun.

 

     After hours of filming, a majority of band members decided to call it a day, and went to bed immediately after returning to their hotel rooms. Donghae had managed to get Heechul to switch with him, so that he could room with Hyukjae, and they were currently sitting on the couch together. Donghae had his head in Hyukjae's lap as he lightly ran his fingers through Donghae's soft hair.

 

“I want to stay up until the sun rises.” Donghae proclaimed brightly. He smiled and purred, nuzzling further into Hyukjae's touch. The dancer chuckled at his lover's outrageous request.

 

“We have schedule tomorrow. Just in case you forgot.”

 

Donghae pouted, his lower lip sticking out in an adorable fashion. “You mean later today. There's only four hours until we get up anyway. Why not just stay up? I bet you the sunrise is beautiful here.”

 

Hyukjae laughed at Donghae's childish behavior and simply agreed to stay up with him. “If that's what you want.”

 

The next thing he knew, Hyukjae was pinned to the couch, and Donghae hovered over him, staring down. “What?” he asked innocently and then Donghae swooped down to kiss him full on the lips. The kiss started out sweet but turned tender and loving with time. Donghae's tongue gently dipped in and out of Hyukjae's mouth, tasting every inch of him. They then separated with a string of saliva still connecting them. Donghae smiled down and Hyukjae's cheek.

 

“Let's go to the balcony.” he said, pulling Hyukjae up off the couch and dragging him outside. They must have sat and talked for a long time, but it wasn't long enough, because when Hyukjae looked over again, Donghae was sleeping soundly in his chair.

 

Quietly, he got up and brought a blanket to cover him with. For the next three hours, Hyukjae stared out into the beautiful sky and ocean, thinking about nothing and everything all at once. Every once in a while he glance over at Donghae and chuckled. The kid had drool coming out of his mouth, and had somehow gotten himself into a strange position.

 

A soft light yellow glow started on the horizon, and Hyukjae stood and walked over to Donghae's sleeping form. He shook the younger one carefully until light brown eyes were sleepily staring at him.

“Hae. Baby wake up. You're gonna miss the sunrise.”

 

Donghae rubbed his eyes and sat up, staring at the small bursts of light that were creeping up over the horizon. “Ah, it's pretty Hyukkie.”

 

Hyukjae giggled at his lover's blatantly obvious comment, and then climbed onto his lap in the chair. Donghae wrapped his arms and the blanket around Hyukjae and hugged him close. He nuzzled his nose into the cotton of Hyukjae's shirt, inhaling his scent before resting his chin on Hyukjae's left shoulder. Donghae then softly kissed the shell of his lover's ear and they sat that way, watching the sun rise together.

 

I know this chapter was kind of short, but basically, the story starts in Pattaya.