Chapter 4

Ocean of Love

•••

 

“On our next meeting, I will be expecting an abstract painting from all of you. Class dismissed.” Kris’ professor said, tapping his books on the teacher’s table before leaving the room completely. Everyone started packing their things and lots of them sighed in relief, thankful that another boring meeting of this class was done.

 

Kris stood up, swinging his backpack to his broad shoulders as he walked past his classmates, not even caring to bid them goodbyes. He was excited to get out of the room because Tiffany was waiting for him at the gate. Smiling at the thought of them going home together, Kris made a short trip to the university’s garden to pick pink tulips; Tiffany’s favorite.

 

Kris hid the flowers behind him as he approached Tiffany whose back was facing him. He tapped her by the shoulder and Tiffany turned around with a puzzled look which was replaced by a bright smile when Kris pulled out the flowers from his back.

 

She grabbed them and smiled at Kris. “Thanks. This is so sweet of you.”

 

“I just picked it from your flower box.” Kris teased as he stuck his tongue out. Tiffany puffed her cheeks as she started slapping Kris on his shoulder, quite pissed that Kris messed with her flower box again. “I’m sorry, fany. Stop it. It hurts.”

 

Tiffany stopped but gave Kris a grunt. “You deserve that! This will be the last time you’ll do that, Kris!”

 

Kris nodded as an answer. “Now, let’s go home before it gets darker.”

 

“Wait. There’s someone looking for you!” Tiffany remembered as he called the man who was leaning his back on the wall. “Kris, this is Chen. He’s looking for you!”  Tiffany pouted at Chen and the latter pinched her cheeks, earning a glare from Kris.

 

Kris cleared his throat. “What can I do for you, Chen?”

 

They both looked at Kris. Tiffany was kneading her reddened cheeks and Chen smiled at her before fully facing Kris. He said, “Your uncle sent me here. I guess, you are already aware of that.”

 

Kris wanted to hurt his uncle just this time. This was a great opportunity to spend some time with Tiffany but now, it was all ruined. He put on a stoic expression before answering the smaller one. “Yes, I didn’t know my uncle will take it seriously and somebody will.”

 

“I don’t really mind and besides, I just want to return a favor to your uncle.” Chen said with a sly smile.

 

“It looks like we can’t go home together, Kris. You have something to do with him.” Tiffany interjected as she pointed to Chen.

 

Kris looked at her, alerted. “I’m still going to send you home.” He insisted.

 

“Kris, don’t be like that. You’ve got something to do with Chen.” Tiffany faced Chen. “No pranks, alright? Or else I’ll be stuffing buns in your mouth again till you suffocate.”

 

Kris wasn’t able to follow the scene playing before him. He was wondering what’s his relationship to her, and that questioned was answered when Chen spat it out.

 

“Do you want me to tell your mom that someone’s already courting her sweet Tiffany? I bet auntie would love to hear the story.” Chen teased.

 

Tiffany’s eyes widened and her face flushed. “H-hey, there’s nothing going on like that!” She stammered, unable to meet Kris’ gaze.

 

“You sure, cousin?” Chen said as he eyed Kris who looked more confused than ever.

 

“Aish! I’m going home!” Tiffany groaned as she started walking away.

 

“Hey, wait--” Kris was going to follow her when a hand stopped him.

 

“Let her. We got business we have to do.” Chen nonchalantly told him as he dragged him to where he parked his car.

 

Kris was just looking at the direction where Tiffany walked to. He’s not aware that Tiffany was a fast walker. Furrowing his eyebrows at those random students looking at them weirdly, he pulled his arm, making Chen looked at him with an annoyed expression.

 

“Look, you don’t have to do this, okay? If you don’t want to ruin your image to my uncle, I’ll say that you’re helping me. But seriously, man, I don’t need help. I don’t want anyone to help me.”

 

Chen sinisterly smiled at him, amused. “Since you don’t want my help, then I’m fine with that. Still, you are coming with me, Kris.” He snapped his fingers and there three tall other people went out who surrounded Kris.

 

“What are you doing?” Kris asked, furrowing his brows to the other giant males surrounding him. “I have no time for this.”

 

“Chill, man. We’re just going to have some fun. If you don’t want some broken bones or be hospitalized, then you better come with us.” Chen said in a commanding voice.

 

The tall man who was smiling like an idiot hugged Kris from the back, restraining his movements while the other tall one that looked like a drug addict with dark circles held his legs in place. When he was about to shout for help, another hand covered his mouth, the poker faced man did. Then a girlish boy came out behind Chen who stood in front of him with a pink handkerchief in hand.

 

“Don’t worry, this smells like strawberries.” He cheerily said before shoving the handkerchief with chloroform onto Kris’ pointed nose. Kris tried to free himself but was of no use, those men were really strong.

 

In less than a minute, Kris became unconscious.

 

•••

 

A/N:

I know this one is really short, I'm sorry. I'll make the next chapter longer.

Sorry for the long wait too!

Excited what will happen next? Comment. 

I need it to continue, guys!

I know, you guys have idea who those four other males are. ;)

See you on the next chapter! :D