Final

No more Pizza Before Bed

"Taeyeon-ah! We're going to the front now! Put down the book so we can go!" A little 5 year old Taeyeon heard from her parents as she was looking at the coloring book in her hands.

"But I'm looking at the pictures..." She innocently replied, not bothering to look up.

Seeing how the little girl would not leave until she was finished with the book, her mother sighed as walked off after telling her to stay put, and that she or her father will come get her after she's done paying for the groceries.

Not realizing that her mother already left, Taeyeon just kept nodding her head while flipping through the pages.

Within a couple minutes, she was done looking through the coloring book. Being the good girl that she was, she put it back where she first found it, and headed in the direction she saw her mother go in, only to get lost looking for where the cash register was.

She walked around the store in search of her parents, when she suddenly stopped in front of the frozen foods section.

Taeyeon stood in front of the section of pizza as she remembered her dream from the previous night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No! Don't eat the pizza!!! You'll turn into one if you do!!" The little Taeyeon yelled at her family members as they took bites out of their dinner.

Her mother looked at her strangely and shook her head at her daughter's cute logic as she swallowed her food. "You're so cute Taey-"

"Umma!!"

Her mother had collapsed on the floor clutching her tummy.

"Ahhh!!!! Appa!!"

'DAD DOWN DAD DOWN' She panicked in her head.

"Oppa!!"

'BRODA DOWN BRODA DOWN!!!'

POOF

.....

They had turned into pizzas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay... So maybe eating pizza before bed wasn't the best idea she had. 

She kneeled in front of the pizzas, crying, fore she thought they had really turned into pizzas.

"Umma.... Appa.... Oppa.... I'll make sure no one eats you.." She sobbed into her hands.

"Taeyeon?" That sounded awfully like her older brother.

"Don't worry oppa. You can sleep in the really cold fridge. I know how you always complain to umma that you're too hot.."

"Taeyeon...what are you doing? Umma and appa are looking for you. Come on, I want to go home already."

"OPPA!!!" She exclaimed as she looked up to where the voice was coming from. She ran to her brother like she hasn't seen him in forever, and tightly hugged him. "I thought you got turned into a pizza."

"Aish. No more pizza before bed for you." He muttered under his breath as he wrapped his arms around his crying little sister. "Don't worry Taeyeon-ah. Oppa won't ever turn into a pizza. I'll stay a real boy forever!! Now lets go back to umma and appa, they're probably getting tired of waiting for us." He led her back to where their parents were and for the entire trip back home, she was a crying mess, afraid that their grandma and Cherry had turned into pizza while they were gone.