Oops?

Fate Brought Us Together
(Sorry if grammar and spelling is incorrect, I didn’t edit this =/)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(3rd P.O.V)
 
“Hyung I got an idea!” Ricky exclaimed/whispered to L. Joe.
L. Joe looked at Ricky as he set Yeseul down onto her pillow.
“We should cook something for Yeseul-noona when she wakes up,” Ricky suggested.
L. Joe narrowed his eyes at Ricky.
“Yah, what the hell is wrong with you? We just got gifts for her, now you wanna cook for her?” he asked.
“It could be fun,” Ricky said.
“Ricky, NONE of us cook.”
“Speak for yourself Joe,” Chunji said.
“Okay then, it’s decided. Chunji will cook dinner for us and Yeseul-noona.”
“Bwoh?”
“You heard me, now get moving. I’m hungry.”
“Fine,” Chunji grumbled.
Chunji walked out of Yeseul’s room then down to the kitchen.
“You guys go watch TV or something. I’m gonna stay here with noona till she wakes up,” L. Joe said making himself comfortable.
The rest of Teen Top nodded and left except for C.A.P.
“Hyung?” L. Joe questioned.
“I’ll stay. You scared me earlier ya know,” C.A.P said.
“I did?” L. Joe questioned raising an eyebrow.
“First time I’ve ever seen you freak out like that. You two are close huh?”
“Yeah. We spent our whole lives together. When we were younger, we never went anywhere without each other.”
“You know what people say about twins?”
L. Joe looked up.
“Boya?” he asked.
“People always say that twins fight every second of their lives,” C.A.P said sitting down.
L. Joe looked at C.A.P skeptically.
“What kind of lies…?” L. Joe said.
“Yah you gotta admit, it is kinda true. Twins do fight a lot,” C.A.P said.
“Well not me and noona, sure we have disagreements every now and then, but we’ve never actually fought before.”
C.A.P raised an eyebrow.
“Oh? Then what do you call this morning?” he asked.
“Me pulling a prank and noona getting angry,” L. Joe said shrugging.
“She doesn’t get angry often does she?”
“Rarely, but when she does make sure you’re NOT the reason why she’s angry.”
“Kinda figured that out this morning.”
They laughed.
 
*With Ricky and Niel* (Changjo’s watching Chunji cook)
 
“Niel-hyung~!” Ricky called.
“Wae?”
“I’m bored~!” Ricky complained sprawling out on the couch.
“Well what do you want me to do about it?” Niel asked not turning his attention away from the TV.
“Let’s go bother Chunji-hyung!”
“He’s cooking us food, leave him alone.”
“Oh c’mon! We could find out how much he progressed with Seullie-noona!”
Niel thought for a moment then smirked.
“Let’s go!” Niel said standing up excited.
Ricky got up immediately and followed Niel into the kitchen.
 
“Chang-ah, hand me the kimchi,” Chunji instructed.
Changjo, who was sitting at the table watching Chunji cook, got up and handed the bowl of kimchi to him.
“Hyung~!” Ricky exclaimed bursting into the kitchen.
Chunji, who got scared, almost dropped the bowl (lol).
“Boya?! You almost made me drop the bowl!” Chunji scolded.
“Mianhe!” Ricky exclaimed.
Ricky and Niel sat down at the table with Changjo.
“So hyung,” Niel started.
“Hm?”
“How are you and Yeseul-noona getting along?”
Chunji looked at Niel strangely then turned back to the pot in front of him.
“We get along. We actually have a lot in common, why do you ask?” he said.
“’Cuz you two a perfect for each other!” Ricky blurted.
Ricky, realizing what he just said, smacked his hand over his mouth. Niel and Changjo looked at him with wide eyes. Chunji turned around and looked at them skeptically.
“You guys aren’t trying to set me up with Yeseul are you?” Chunji asked warningly.
Ricky, Niel, and Changjo didn’t say anything. Chunji moved towards them.
“Are you?” Chunji asked getting angry.
“H-hyung, d-don’t get mad okay? We’re doing this for your own good,” Niel said nervously.
“I can’t believe you guys! I just met Yeseul yesterday!” Chunji exclaimed pulling his hair.
“Chunji-hyung calm down! We’re just trying to make you happy,” Ricky said trying to calm Chunji down.
“How can I be happy with a girl I just met yesterday?!”
 
C.A.P and L. Joe looked at each other.
“Looks like he found out,” C.A.P said.
“Let’s hope noona doesn’t find out, if she does…we’re SO dead,” L. Joe said.
“Correction, YOU’RE dead.”
“No way, if I go down, you guys are coming with me.”
C.A.P rolled his eyes then stood up.
“I’ll go see how mad Chunji is,” he said.
“By the sound of his voice just now, I’d say he’s pretty mad,” L. Joe said.
C.A.P sighed then walked downstairs. When he walked in, he saw Chunji pulling at his hair again.
“Yah, you’ll pull out all your hair if you keep at it,” C.A.P said.
Chunji stopped pulling his hair and scowled.
“You found out?” C.A.P asked.
“This kid here *points at Ricky* said something I guess I wasn’t supposed to hear,” Chunji said.
C.A.P looked at Ricky.
“Oops?” Ricky said smiling sheepishly.
C.A.P shook his head.
“You almost finished? Yeseul-ah should be waking up soon,” C.A.P stated.
“Don’t change the subject hyung! Why’re you guys trying to set me up with Yeseul-ah?” Chunji asked.
“Easy. You two are fated to be with each other, we’re just helping you along.”
The rest of Teen Top turned around to see L. Joe leaning on the kitchen doorway, smirking.
“Hyung? Where’s Seullie-noona?” Ricky asked.
“Changing, she’ll be down in a minute,” L. Joe said pushing himself off the wall.
As if on cue, Yeseul walked in wearing this (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/orangebear-deep-v-neck-hooded-top-blue-47/info.html/pid.1023028906). Ricky and Niel ran over to Yeseul and hugged her.
“Seullie-noona! Gwenchanayeo? You scared us earlier,” they stated.
“Ah jinja? Mianhe, I didn’t want you guys to see me like that,” Yeseul said softly.
“It’s okay noona!”
 Yeseul smiled and laughed.
“You okay now noona?” L. Joe asked.
“Uwh, komawo Byunghun-ah, for helping me earlier,” Yeseul said breaking the hug with Ricky and Niel.
L. Joe nodded and secretly smiled.
“Um, I think something’s burning on the stove,” Yeseul said.
“Oh no!” Chunji exclaimed running over to the stove.
Teen Top (excluding Chunji) and Yeseul laughed. Chunji shrieked because he touched the pot and forgot to put over mitts on (lol). Yeseul laughed again and put the pot to a safe place (she put the mitts on).
“Aigo~ I never knew Chunji-oppa was clumsy,” Yeseul teased.
Chunji blushed out of embarrassment and laughed nervously. Then he heard the rest of Teen Top laughing and glared at them.
“Kimchi fried rice?” Yeseul guessed looking into the pot.
Chunji nodded then shooed the rest of Teen Top out of the kitchen. They just laughed and wished him luck. Chunji rolled his eyes and closed the door on them. He turned around to see Yeseul stirring the pot.
“It’s actually not that burned, it could still be served,” she said not turning her attention away from the pot.
“But some of the rice is dried out, the guys will complain,” Chunji whined standing next to Yeseul.
“Oh let them deal with it, they’re men aren’t they?”
Yeseul paused for a moment.
“Well immature men, but still nonetheless, men,” she said.
Chunji chuckled then looked at Yeseul. Then he blushed, realized that he was staring at her.
‘What the heck Chanhee?! You only met her yesterday!’ Chunji thought.
‘You like her, I know you do.’
Chunji looked around.
“What the?” he whispered.
“You say something oppa?” Yeseul asked looking at him.
“Anii, just talking to myself.”
Yeseul laughed.
“Another thing I found out about you today. You’re weird,” she stated.
“Yah~!” Chunji complained.
“Mehrong~”
Chunji pouted then bumped his hip with Yeseul’s (since he’s way taller than her, it hit the side of her stomach lol). Yeseul stumbled a little to the side then pouted, rubbing her side.
“That hurt oppa~” she said.
“Aww~ do you want me to kiss it and make it better?” Chunji asked.
Yeseul childishly nodded then Chunji kissed two of his fingers and patted Yeseul’s side. Yeseul blushed and thanked him.
“Yah Teen Top! Dinner’s ready!” Yeseul called.
Seconds later, Ricky and Changjo came bouncing in, Niel, C.A.P, and L. Joe soon following behind.
“About time, I was about to die of starvation,” L. Joe complained.
Yeseul smacked the side of L. Joe’s head as he sat down.
“Don’t complain. Unless you don’t want to eat,” Yeseul said pulling away the plate she was about to set down.
“Aniyo!” L. Joe exclaimed.
“Then stop complaining,” Yeseul scolded.
“Mianhe omma.”
Yeseul pinched L. Joe’s side then set the plate down in front of him.
“We’ll eat well (Mianhe I forgot how to spell it the Korean way =P)!” everyone exclaimed then started eating.
 
After Teen Top left, Yeseul and L. Joe were enjoying a quiet time to themselves in the living (it’s not actually quiet, TV’s playing).
“Yah noona,” L. Joe called.
“Hm?”
“You have any plans for tomorrow?”
Yeseul thought for a moment.
“Not that I know of. I might go to the park then shop around a little, waeyo?” she asked.
“Just curious. What time are you leaving?”
“Maybe around 4.”
L. Joe nodded in understandment. Then Yeseul got up and stretched.
“Well I’m gonna get to bed. Night,” she said as she walked towards the door.
“Sleep tight,” L. Joe said.
Yeseul waved then trotted up the stairs. When he heard her door shut, L. Joe whipped out his phone and called Chunji.
“Yobosehyo?” he answered.
“Chunji!” L. Joe exclaimed.
“Aiya (ow)! Boya?!”
“You free tomorrow?”
“I think so why?”
“Meet me tomorrow at the park around 4 ‘kay?”
“This is a trick isn’t it? Cuz I’m still pissed at you guys.”
“Oh c’mon Chun! I know you like her.”
“How do you know?”
“I’ve seen the way you look at her.”
“I just met her yesterday for damn’s sake! Jinja what is wrong with you guys?”
“Nothing! I’m just trying to make you and noona happy.”
“…I don’t even know if I like her…”
“That’s why you should go tomorrow and hang out with her.”
“…”
“Chunji?”
“…Fine I’ll go.”
“Yes! Alright night dude.”
“Night.”
They both hung up.
 
*With Chunji*
 
After he had hung up with L. Joe, Chunji flopped down on his bed.
“Aish those guys, don’t they ever give up?” he asked himself.
‘Just admit it, you LIKE Yeseul.’
Chunji sat up abruptedly and looked around.
“What the hell…? I must be hearing things, I’m tired,” Chunji said laying back down.
‘You’re not hearing things.’
“I’m clearly crazy. Hearing voices, voices in my head.”
‘The voice IS in your head .’(Lol)
“How the hell do I have a voice in my head?”
‘Just listen to me. My name is Angel Chanhee and I’m here to tell you something.’
“Bwoh?”
‘You heard me. I’m you, only in heaven. You’re my counterpart.’
“But wait, aren’t counterparts of angels supposed to be evil?”
‘Aish, you watch to many movies.’
“Ignoring that. What do you need to tell me?”
‘Hi Chanhee’s counterpart!’
“What the? Yeseul-ah?”
‘Correction, it’s Angel Yeseul, Human Yeseul’s counterpart.’
“Oh. Well what do you need to tell me?”
‘Oh right. I’m here to tell you that, you’re friends are right. You and Yeseul are fated to be together.’
“What? But I just met her.”
‘Does that matter? I fell in love with her. Her counterpart anyway.’
“Well that’s different. You’re my counterpart in heaven.”
‘So? What difference does that make? I’m you, you’re me. But back to my point. Just admit your feelings for Yeseul.’
“But I don’t know my feelings for her.”
‘Don’t worry. You’ll find out soon.’
The voice started to disappear.
“W-wait! I still have a question!” Chunji exclaimed.
But it was too late, the voice was long gone. Then someone knocked on his door. It was his mom.
“Chanhee-yah? Are you alright?” she asked.
“Huh? Oh yeah, I’m fine omma, don’t worry,” Chunji lied.
Of course that was a lie, on the inside, Chunji was freaking out.
“Okay, go to sleep honey,” Mrs. Lee said.
“Deh omma,” Chunji responded turning off his lamp.
Mrs. Lee closed Chunji’s door after shutting Chunji’s light off (the main light).
“How am I supposed to realize my feelings for Yeseul?” Chunji muttered to himself before falling asleep.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
TADA ANOTHER CHAPTER! Sorry it took so long to write, I had a writer’s block plus I was updating my other stories. =) And more bad news…I’m sick, I can’t do ANYTHING without some part of my body hurting (mostly my back and neck). T_T So I MIGHT not be able to update for a week or so, and then I start school…in…a week…? Yeah a week or about a week =( high school XP
 
So I will be updating as soon as I can. And look forward to Chunji’s struggle XP
 
Time/Date: 4:23 a.m. August 24, 2010
 
Listening To: Infinite-Come Back Again (have you seen the music video? Strange huh? haha)
 
Much Love,
~Ayu-chan~