Thunderstorms

Fate Brought Us Together
Recap:
‘Do I like her?’
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(3rd P.O.V)
 
Chunji watched Yeseul sleep for a few minutes then finally fell asleep.
 
The next morning, L. Joe was the first to wake up. He tiredly looked around then got an evil idea since he knew that everyone was still asleep. L. Joe ran into his room and grabbed his camera. L. Joe quietly opened Yeseul’s door to make sure she and Chunji were still sleeping and sure enough, they were. L. Joe snickered and snapped a picture of them.
“Hyung~!” Ricky voice sounded throughout the mansion.
L. Joe froze and cursed under his breath. Yeseul stirred, sat up tiredly, and spotted L. Joe standing in her doorway.
“Yah what are you doing?” she asked rubbing her eye.
Yeseul stopped rubbing her eye and saw the camera in L. Joe’s hand. Her eyes widened.
“You did not…” Yeseul trailed off getting up.
L. Joe smirked and waved the camera around.
“I did~” L. Joe teased.
“Byunghun give me the camera, or you’ll be sorry,” Yeseul threatened.
“No I don’t think so.”
Chunji woke up because of their voices.
“Give me that camera!” Yeseul exclaimed chasing L. Joe out of the room.
The rest of Teen Top entered Yeseul’s room confused.
“What’s up with them?” C.A.P asked Chunji referring to L. Joe and Yeseul, who were shouting and screaming.
Chunji shrugged.
“Mollah, I think Joe took a picture of us while we were sleeping and Yeseul’s trying to get the camera from him,” Chunji guessed.
Teen Top heard glass break and more shouting.
“Should we stop them?” Ricky nervously asked.
“I don’t think you can stop Yeseul at this point,” C.A.P said nonchalantly.
“YAH LEE BYUNGHUN! YOU GIVE ME THAT ING CAMERA!” Yeseul shouted.
“Uh oh noona’s cursing, she must be really mad,” Niel commented.
Teen Top heard a loud crash and L. Joe screaming.
“Mianhe noona! Please don’t hurt me!” L. Joe exclaimed.
Teen Top walked into the hallway to see L. Joe on the floor and Yeseul sitting on top of him, handful of L. Joe’s shirt and fist raised.
“Whoa Yeseul-ah, I know you’re mad right now, but don’t hurt the kid,” C.A.P said.
Yeseul looked up at C.A.P, eyes narrowed. Then Yeseul grabbed L. Joe’s shirt with both hands and brought his face to hers.
“Give me the camera and I promise not to hurt you,” Yeseul said/threatened with menacing eyes.
L. Joe handed the camera to Yeseul, shaking the whole time. Yeseul smiled then got off of him.
“Sorry you had to see that. It takes a lot to make me angry like that. Right Byunghunnie?” Yeseul asked back to her normal self.
“U-uwh, it t-takes a l-lot t-to make her angry,” L. Joe stuttered still in shock from what happened.
Yeseul laughed while Teen Top laughed nervously.
‘NEVER make her mad,’ they all thought at the same time.
“Who wants breakfast?” Yeseul cheerfully asked.
“Yay breakfast!” Ricky and Niel cheered forgetting what just happened.
 
“Thank you for breakfast noona!” Ricky exclaimed hugging Yeseul.
Yeseul laughed and hugged back.
“You’re welcome Ricky. Now you all should get ready no? You guys are going to the mall aren’t you?” Yeseul asked.
“Uwh, you need anything from there?” L. Joe asked getting up.
“Aniyo.”
L. Joe nodded as he and the rest of Teen Top filed out of the kitchen. Chunji stayed back though.
“Need help with the dishes?” he asked.
“Anii. You go get ready, I’ll do them,” Yeseul said cleaning up the table.
Chunji was about to walk out but he realized something.
“But wait a minute; don’t you have maids or butlers?” he asked.
Yeseul nodded.
“But Byunghunnie and I gave them the day off,” she said.
“That was nice of you,” Chunji commented.
Yeseul blushed.
“Komawo, but you should go get ready before they leave you,” Yeseul said referring to Teen Top, “You know how impatient Byunghun is.”
Chunji laughed and nodded then left the kitchen to change into his day clothes. Ricky was the first to finish.
“Seullie-noona!” he exclaimed as he bounced into the kitchen.
(Ricky’s Outfit-http://www.yesstyle.com/en/slowtown-striped-knit-hoodie-red-l/info.html/pid.1023009093) (Just imagine the outfit on Ricky, hat isn’t included and if you can’t see well enough, scroll down)
Yeseul laughed and ruffled Ricky’s hair.
“Aren’t you going to get ready noona?” Ricky asked.
“I will, just want to clean up first,” Yeseul said.
“I’ll help!”
“Komawo Ricky.”
Ricky helped Yeseul clean the dishes then Changjo and Niel walked in a few minutes later.
“Boing!” Niel exclaimed as he bounced over to Ricky and Yeseul.
(Niel’s Outfit-http://www.yesstyle.com/en/namitatsu-short-sleeve-print-striped-polo-shirt-black-gray-xl/info.html/pid.1022531505) (Same thing with Ricky, and again scroll down if you can’t see well enough)
Changjo laughed at him. Then another few minutes later, Chunji, L. Joe, and C.A.P came into the kitchen.
“You sure you don’t wanna come noona?” L. Joe asked.
“I’m sure Byunghun-ah, go have fun,” Yeseul said smiling, “Now leave so I can clean your room.”
“You’re just happy to get rid of me aren’t you?!”
Yeseul laughed and nodded while pushing L. Joe to the front door. The rest of Teen Top laughed and followed them. Yeseul pushed L. Joe out of the door and he almost fell on his face.
“Aish, this girl,” L. Joe cursed fixing his shirt.
“Love you too Byunghun-ah,” Yeseul said.
“Make sure you don’t hurt yourself kiddo,” C.A.P said smirking and walking out the door.
“I won’t oppa. Make sure Byunghun-ah doesn’t get into trouble araso?”
“Yah!”
Yeseul stuck her tongue out at L. Joe.
“Bye noona, don’t have too much fun cleaning,” Changjo joked.
“I can’t wait to clean clothes off the floor though,” Yeseul joked back.
Changjo chuckled then walked outside.
“Bye noona!” Ricky and Niel exclaimed tightly hugging Yeseul.
“Okay you two, I can’t breathe!”
Ricky and Niel let go and Yeseul ruffled their hair. Then the two bounced outside singing random songs. Yeseul laughed.
“Bye Yeseul-ah, try not to burn the house down arachi?” Chunji joked ruffling Yeseul’s hair.
Yeseul pouted but decided to play along.
“Yah~ what’s that supposed to mean oppa?” she asked.
“It means exactly what it means,” Chunji said.
Yeseul stuck her tongue out at Chunji and pushed him out of the door. Teen Top waved bye one more time then got into C.A.P’s car.
(C.A.P’s Car-http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Fate%20Brought%20Us%20Together/CAPsCar.jpg) (I don’t know the driving age is in South Korea, but in New Jersey it’s 17 so I’m making it 17)
When they were out of sight, Yeseul sighed and walked into the living to notice someone’s cell phone on the coffee table. Yeseul picked it up and looked at it.
“Byunghunnie forgot his phone again, aish that boy,” Yeseul said putting L. Joe’s phone back down and walking up to L. Joe’s room.
 
*With Teen Top*
 
Teen Top stepped out of C.A.P’s car and instantly heard squeals. They looked around to see some girls from their school, pointing their way and huge smiles on their faces.
“Let’s go,” L. Joe said walking towards the entrance.
“Hyung! Hyung! Let’s get something for Yeseul-noona,” Ricky excitedly suggested to L. Joe.
“Waeyo? She said she didn’t need anything.”
“That’s true, but is there anything she WANTS from here?”
“There are a few things I’ve seen her eye, why do you want to get them for her anyway?”
“Think about it Joe, it’s a good way to thank her for taking care of us even if we just met her yesterday, and she’s been taking care of you and Ricky practically since the three of you were born,” Chunji said (L. Joe, Ricky, and Yeseul met when the twins were 8 and when Ricky was 6).
L. Joe narrowed his eyes.
“How do you know that?” he asked.
“I asked her and she told me,” Chunji answered shrugging.
“Aish, noona is too trusting sometimes,” L. Joe said under his breath.
Changjo, who heard him, started snickering. L. Joe pinched Changjo’s side.
“That’s a great idea hyung! We should thank her for taking care of us L. Joe-hyung!” Ricky exclaimed cutely clinging onto L. Joe’s arm.
“Alright alright I get it! We’ll get the gifts to thank her okay?!” L. Joe said slightly annoyed.
“Yay! Gift shopping!” Ricky, Niel, and Changjo cheered.
Their hyungs shook their heads and laughed.
“Kajayeo (let’s go), the first store’s this way,” L. Joe said walking to the right.
 
“What are we looking for hyung?” Niel asked L. Joe.
“The 3 things Yeseul-noona find irresistible; Pandas, Pochacco, and Snoopy.” L. Joe said.
“Oh they’re so cute!” Ricky exclaimed.
“Precisely why Yeseul-noona adores them.”
“Look the Sanrio store!” Ricky happily exclaimed pulling C.A.P in the direction of said store.
“Yah Ricky! What do I look like going into a girl’s store?!” C.A.P asked surprised.
Ricky pouted.
“Pleeeease hyung~? For Yeseul-noona?” Ricky asked with puppy dog eyes.
C.A.P groaned.
“Fine, for Yeseul-ah,” he gave in.
Ricky and Niel, who joined in the dragging of C.A.P, cheered and continued to drag C.A.P into the Sanrio store. L. Joe, Changjo, and Chunji followed behind them, laughing. When they entered the store, some girls started squealing. Teen Top ignored them and continued walking towards the Pochacco section.
“How about this Joe-hyung?” Changjo asked holding out a messenger bag.
L. Joe walked over and looked at the bag.
“I think it’s good, noona’s been needing a new bag anyway,” he said.
“Lemme see!” Ricky exclaimed jogging over.
Ricky took the bag from Changjo.
“Kyoweo (cute)!” he exclaimed.
“Should we get this?” Chunji asked popping up behind Ricky.
“Ah hyung! You scared me!”
Chunji laughed and ruffled Ricky’s hair.
“Let’s get this,” L. Joe said walking towards the cash register.
The cash register person, who was a girl about 27, blushed and smiled when L. Joe smiled politely at her (AHH E!!! DX lol).
“H-how may I help you sir?” she nervously asked.
“I’d like to purchase this please,” L. Joe said politely.
“For your girlfriend?” the girl asked a little jealous (leave L. Joe-oppa alone, he’s only 16! DX).
“Aniyo, it’s for my sister.”
The girl’s smile brightened (aish this girl lol).
“That will be $12.50,” the girl said batting her eyes at L. Joe.
L. Joe looked a little disturbed and handed the girl $13 for the bag.
“Your change is $0.50 and here you go. Please come back soon and have a nice day,” the girl said smiling at L. Joe and giving the bag (that is in another bag lol) to him, purposely letting her hands graze his.
L. Joe smiled awkwardly and looked at her nametag.
‘Han Kiyoung…? Oh please don’t let her be related to annoying Han Jiyoung,’ L. Joe thought as he left the store.
Teen Top, who witnessed the whole scene, laughed at L. Joe.
“Dude, that girl was totally a pedo, she looked like she was in her 20’s,” C.A.P said still laughing.
“Yah shikuro!” L. Joe exclaimed blushing out of embarrassment.
“Onto the next store! Which way Joe-hyung?” Niel asked.
“Depends, which do you wanna find first?”
“Let’s go find Snoopy!” Ricky exclaimed.
“Araso, this way,” L. Joe said walking straight ahead.
The rest of Teen Top followed behind him.
“What does the store look like?” Changjo asked.
“It’s easy to spot; it has a giant Charlie Brown doll in the window,” L. Joe said.
“Jinja?” Chunji asked laughing a bit.
L. Joe nodded and continued to look around.
 
“There it is!” Ricky exclaimed.
Teen Top turned their heads, and sure enough a giant Charlie Brown was staring at them. Ricky grabbed Chunji and Niel’s arms and ran into the store. C.A.P shook his head.
“Sometimes I wonder who the magnae really is,” he said.
L. Joe and Changjo laughed as they followed C.A.P into the store Ricky, Chunji, and Niel had previously ran into. When they walked in, Ricky ran up to them.
“How about this Joe-hyung? It’s SO cute!” he exclaimed holding up a Snoopy plushie.
“Did you even look at anything else?” L. Joe asked.
Ricky nodded.
“This stuck out the most,” he stated.
“What about Chunji and Niel?” L. Joe asked.
“They agreed with me.”
“Araso, we’ll get this, but I’m NOT going up to the register anymore.”
C.A.P and Changjo snickered while Ricky pouted.
“But hyung~ it’s for Seullie-noona,” he said.
“Then why don’t you go pay for it?” L. Joe asked not wanting to feel guilty.
“Okay! Money?”
L. Joe sighed and took out his wallet.
“How much is it?” he asked.
“$20,” Ricky said.
“For that?!”
“It’s for Seullie-noona!” Ricky reminded.
“Why does it matter Joe? You’re rich aren’t you?” C.A.P asked chuckling.
“Yeah, but Yeseul better love me for this,” L. Joe grumbled.
Changjo laughed.
“Hyung she already loves you,” he reminded.
“Yeah yeah,” L. Joe said handing Ricky $20.
Ricky smiled happily and bounced away to the register. Then Chunji and Niel walked up to them.
“Where’s Ricky?” Chunji asked.
Changjo pointed in the direction of the cash register and Chunji and Niel nodded in understandment.
“Yah wait a minute, why am I paying for everything?! It your guys’ idea to do this in the first place!” L. Joe exclaimed.
“Araso araso, we’ll pay for the panda thing we get,” C.A.P said laughing.
L. Joe smiled evilly.
“There’s this panda bracelet noona’s been eyeing,” he said.
Teen Top (excluding Ricky) looked at him suspiciously then shrugged off the thought. Ricky came bouncing over a few minutes later.
“Where to next Joe-hyung?” he happily asked.
L. Joe smirked.
“Jewelry store,” he said walking out of the store.
 
“Is that it hyung?” Changjo asked.
L. Joe turned his head.
“Yup, that’s the one,” he said walking into the store.
“Where’s the bracelet hyung?” Niel asked.
“Right here,” L. Joe said pointing into the display case at a panda bracelet.
“Uwah kyoweo!” Ricky and Niel exclaimed.
While the rest of Teen Top was looking at the panda bracelet, Chunji snuck off into another part of the store.
‘I wonder what Yeseul-ah will like?’ he thought looking around.
Chunji looked around more until one particular necklace stood out to him. It was a star shaped necklace.
“Shillejiman (excuse me),” Chunji called.
“Deh?” a worker walked over to him.
“Igeolmayeyo (how much is this)?”
“The star necklace?”
“Deh.”
“Good choice. It’s $35.”
“Araso, I’ll take it.”
“Chakkanmayeo (one moment please).”
Chunji nodded as the worker went around the counter (he was standing on the outside where the customers walk) and took the necklace out of the display case. Chunji smiled.
‘I hope she likes it,’ he thought.
“This is for someone special I presume?” the worker guessed smiling.
Chunji slightly blushed.
“A-ah deh,” he nervously responded.
The worker laughed.
“There’s no need to be embarrassed, I’m sure she’ll love it. That’ll be $35,” he said.
Chunji handed the worker $40 and got $5 dollars back.
“Thank you for shopping with us and have a nice day,” the worker said smiling.
Chunji smiled politely, thanked the worker, and took the necklace from him (that is already in a box and wrapped up.
“Chunji-hyung!”
Chunji quickly hid the necklace in his pocket and turned around to see Niel and L. Joe walking towards him.
“Boya?” he asked relieved that they didn’t see anything.
“Cough up 10 bucks, the others are ready to pay,” L. Joe said happy that he didn’t have to pay this time.
Chunji reached into his wallet and handed Niel $10. Chunji walked with L. Joe and Niel to the very front of the store. Niel handed the money to C.A.P, who was standing at the register waiting for them. C.A.P paid for the bracelet and walked out of the jewelry store with the rest of Teen Top.
“Hyung-deul let’s go grab something to eat,” Changjo suggested.
The rest of Teen Top agreed and they walked to the food court.
 
When they got there, L. Joe couldn’t help but look out of one of the big windows when he saw a flash of light out of the corner of his eye.
“Yah, what’s the weather for today?” he asked.
“Scattered thunderstorms, wae?” Chunji asked.
L. Joe’s eyes widened.
“BWOH?! Minsoo-hyung, we HAVE to go back to my house immediately!” he frantically exclaimed.
“Waeyo?” C.A.P asked confused by L. Joe’s sudden change in mood.
“There’s no time to explain!”
“Araso araso kajayeo.”
L. Joe took off running with the rest of Teen Top following him.
“Joe-hyung what’s wrong?” Ricky asked as they entered C.A.P’s car.
L. Joe didn’t reply (he’s in the passenger’s seat), he just bit his thumb and hoped the thunderstorm would stop soon. C.A.P started his car and drove back to L. Joe and Yeseul’s house as fast as he could because he was a little scared of why L. Joe was as frantic as he was right now. C.A.P parked outside of their house and L. Joe ran inside, the others quickly following. Another thunder and lightning crashed and a small scream could be heard. L. Joe ran up to Yeseul’s room and burst in to see Yeseul curled up in a ball on her bed, hands over her ears and tear struck eyes shut tight. Yeseul was so scared that she didn’t realized L. Joe was there until he ran over and hugged her tight. Another thunder crashed, and Yeseul screamed.
“Yeseul-noona! Calm down its okay, I’m here! Byunghunnie’s here,” L. Joe comforted.
Yeseul calmed down a little but was still scared out of her mind. The rest of Teen Top ran in and was shocked by the scene in front of them.
“Chunji quick! Hand me noona’s iPod and headphones!” L. Joe instructed.
Chunji nodded and handed the said items to L. Joe.
“Noona move your hands,” L. Joe said calmly.
Yeseul shook her head, more tears pouring out.
“Damn it Yeseul! Move your hands!” L. Joe demanded.
Teen Top was surprised by L. Joe’s outburst. Yeseul, who was also surprised by his outburst, moved her shaking hands but still kept her eyes shut tight. L. Joe put the headphones over Yeseul’s ears and the music so it was louder than the thunder. Yeseul, relieved that she couldn’t hear the thunder anymore, opened her bloodshot eyes. But when lightning appeared, Yeseul yelped and her face in L. Joe’s chest, clenching onto his shirt and not caring if he was wet. L. Joe her hair.
“Its okay noona, you’re safe now,” L. Joe comforted.
“P-please d-don’t leave,” Yeseul said between sobs.
“I won’t ever leave noona, you know that.”
 
Teen Top couldn’t say anything, they were still in shock. Ricky was the first to snap out of it.
“Yeseul-noona’s afraid of thunder and lightning?” he asked.
“Terrified. She can’t even move during thunderstorms, that’s why I try not to be out when they happen,” L. Joe said looking down at his sleeping sister.
Chunji felt a pang of sadness in his heart.
‘I’ve never seen anyone this fragile and vulnerable before. Just this morning Yeseul looked like she could kill with ease…but now she looks like a helpless child,’ he thought.
Chunji looked at Yeseul, who was asleep in L. Joe’s arms.
‘What is this feeling?’
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Since I’m nocturnal, I decided to post this chapter instead of later on (it’s 5:30 in the morning over here and I’ve been awake for 18 hours straight DX I’ll probably sleep in all day XD). Hope you enjoyed it! =)
 
~Ayu-chan~