Fated Meeting

Fate Brought Us Together
(3rd P.O.V)
 
“Noona hurry up! Ahjuhshii’s rushing!” L. Joe shouted up the stairs.
“I can’t find my bag!” Yeseul yelled.
L. Joe sighed in frustration then walked up the stairs to his sister’s room. When L. Joe walked in he saw his twin sister, Yeseul, running around her room trying to find her school bag. Then one of the maids ran in.
“Miss Yeseul here’s your bag!” she exclaimed.
“Kamsamnida, where was it?” Yeseul asked.
“Under the kitchen counter.”
“Oh I must’ve left it under there after I finished my homework and forgot it was there.”
“Yes yes very interesting, but c’mon we gotta go!” L. Joe said dragging Yeseul out the door.
(Here’s their uniforms)
(Then here’s Teen Top’s uniforms-http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Teen%20Top/teentopz.jpg) (I know it’s the same ones they wear in Clap)
L. Joe and Yeseul got into their limo after apologizing to their driver.
“Byunghun-ah~ why are you being so mean? Get rejected again?” Yeseul asked when they sat down.
L. Joe glared at her.
“Anii. Just woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning,” he grumbled.
“Aww~ our little Byunghunnie is PMSing~” Yeseul teased pinching L. Joe’s cheeks.
L. Joe swatted her hands away.
“Yah I’m a man. Men don’t PMS,” he said.
“Sure they do. Just look at ahjuhshii,” Yeseul said the last part in English.
The twins looked at their driver, who was driving with an angry expression and cursing at anyone who cut him off. The twins started snickering.
“What are you two laughing at?” the driver asked looking at them through the rear-view mirror (nosy driver).
“Nothing!” the twins exclaimed in unison.
The driver turned his attention back to the road and the twins started snickering again.
 
10 minutes later, L. Joe and Yeseul were close to the school.
“This is far enough for me ahjuhshii,” Yeseul said.
The car pulled over and L. Joe rolled down the window as Yeseul got out of the limo.
“Why do you always do this?” he asked.
Yeseul turned around and looked at L. Joe.
“You know why. So I don’t get trampled by the crazy girls you call a fanclub,” she said slinging her bag over her shoulder.
L. Joe chuckled and rolled his eyes.
“I’ll still see you after school,” Yeseul stated.
“Yeah, but we never spend time with each other anymore,” L. Joe said pouting.
“That’s because you’re always busy with your friends and I’m always busy with my studies.”
“Studying isn’t everything ya know, you need friends.”
Yeseul stuck her tongue out at L. Joe and he laughed.
“Anyway, you should get going, don’t want to keep your ‘fans’ waiting,” Yeseul said.
L. Joe laughed again.
“I’ll meet you at your locker after school,” he said.
“Araso.”
L. Joe rolled his window up and drove off as Yeseul walked the rest of the way. As Yeseul made her way to the school, she could hear the high pitched screams. Yeseul snickered and walked into the school. Even though L. Joe and his friends (Teen Top) were the most popular boys in the school, Yeseul didn’t know them, except her brother of course and Ricky. Yeseul walked to her locker and opened it.
“Seullie-noona!”
Yeseul turned around and saw Ricky running towards her, followed by a boy with short wavy brown hair. Ricky ran up to Yeseul and hugged her. Yeseul laughed and ruffled his hair. Ricky pouted and fixed his hair. Then he smiled and looked around.
“Where’s hyung (L. Joe)?” Ricky asked.
“Probably getting mobbed by his fanclub,” Yeseul said turning her attention to the boy who arrived with Ricky, “Ricky who’s this?”
“Oh! This is Ahn Daniel.”
“I prefer Niel, but either is fine. May I ask who you are?” Niel asked.
“Lee Yeseul imnida. I’m also Byunghun’s twin sister,” Yeseul said.
“You mean L. Joe-hyung?”
Yeseul nodded.
“You know that you’re one of the only people who call him by his first name?” Niel asked.
“Well, I DID spend the last 16 years with him, so calling him by his first name became a habit,” Yeseul said.
“But wait…can I call you noona since you’re older than me?” Niel shyly asked.
Yeseul giggled then nodded.
“Yeseul-noona, are you older or younger than L. Joe-hyung?” Niel asked.
Ricky snickered at Niel’s random question. Yeseul laughed as well.
“I’m older,” she said.
“Jinja? By how long?” Niel asked.
“15 minutes!” Ricky exclaimed.
Yeseul and Niel looked at Ricky, surprised by his outburst. Then they started to laugh. Yeseul ruffled Ricky’s hair again.
“Komawo Ricky,” she said.
They laughed again, and then the warning bell rang.
“I better get to class; I’ll see you guys around. Oh and tell Byunghun that I want to steal the hat out of his locker,” Yeseul said walking away.
Ricky and Niel laughed.
“Araso noona! See you later!” the two exclaimed.
Yeseul just waved and kept walking to her class.
 
On the way to 2nd period, L. Joe spotted Yeseul down the hall.
“Yeseul-noona!” he called.
Yeseul turned around and waved. Then L. Joe walked over to her.
“Here,” he said handing Yeseul his hat (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Fate%20Brought%20Us%20Together/LJoesHat.jpg) (isn’t it cute?).
“Komawoyeo Byunghun-ah,” Yeseul said ruffling his hair and putting on the hat.
“L. Joe-oppa!”
L. Joe and Yeseul turned around to see a girl running towards them.
“Uh oh gotta run! See ya!” L. Joe said running down the hall.
Yeseul waved then the girl ran up to her.
“Yeseul-unnie, have you seen L. Joe-oppa?!” the girl frantically asked.
“Um…dugusehyeo (who are you)?” Yeseul asked.
“I’m the president of L. Joe-oppa’s fanclub. Han Jiyoung imnida.”
“Riiiight. Uh he went that way,” Yeseul said pointing in the opposite direction L. Joe ran.
“Thank you unnie!”
Yeseul watched as she ran.
“Weird girl. I don’t even know her and she calls me unnie,” Yeseul said scratching her head.
 
*Lunch*
 
As Yeseul was leaving her classroom, she realized that she forgot to give L. Joe his lunch. Scratching her head (that is still covered by L. Joe’s cute hat), Yeseul walked towards the cafeteria, L. Joe’s lunch in hand. As Yeseul was turning a corner, someone crashed into her, causing Yeseul to fall.
“Ah chuhsamnida, gwenchana?” the person asked as they helped her up.
Yeseul looked up and saw a boy with short light brown hair looking at her.
“U-uwh (yeah), kamsamnida,” she said slightly blushing.
“Cute hat,” the boy commented.
Yeseul blushed.
“It’s actually my brother’s, I stole it from him,” Yeseul said.
“Oh. Well um I’m Lee Chanhee by the way, but call me Chunji arachi?”
“Araso. I’m Lee Yeseul, nice to meet you.”
“Same here.”
Yeseul’s blush deepened when Chunji smiled at her.
“Um well I should get going, my brother’s waiting for me,” Yeseul said.
“Araso. So I’ll see you around?” Chunji asked.
Yeseul nodded and started to walk to the cafeteria. What she didn’t know was that Chunji was grinning like an idiot when she left.
‘She was cute, but I can’t help but think that she looks like someone,’ Chunji thought as he continued to his destination; the library.
As Yeseul entered the crowded cafeteria, she saw Ricky trying to get her attention. Yeseul smiled and walked over to the table where Ricky and L. Joe sat. Yeseul handed the lunch to L. Joe.
“Bian, I forgot to give it to you earlier,” Yeseul stated.
“Gwenchana. You gonna stay and sit with us?” L. Joe asked.
“Aniyo, I’m going outside.”
L. Joe nodded in understandment since he knew his sister didn’t really like crowded places (no she isn’t claustrophobic).
“Annyeong noona!” Ricky exclaimed.
“Annyeong Ricky, annyeong Niel,” Yeseul greeted smiling.
“Annyeong Seullie-noona,” Niel greeted back.
“Yah, why don’t I get an annyeong? All I get is a lunch box in my face,” L. Joe complained.
Yeseul laughed.
“Annyeong Byunghunnie~” she greeted pinching his cheeks.
L. Joe swatted her hands away.
“Yah L. Joe, who’s this?” one of L. Joe’s friends asked.
“Oh bian, guys this is my twin sister Yeseul,” L. Joe introduced, “Noona, this is Bang Minsoo or C.A.P and Choi Jonghyun or Changjo, and I guess you already know Niel.”
Yeseul nodded and slightly bowed.
“It’s nice to meet you,” she said smiling.
“So you’re the sister we heard so much about…uwah, you look just like L. Joe,” C.A.P commented.
“Komawo…I think.”
“Yah! What chu tryna say, I’m ugly?!” L. Joe asked looking at his sister.
Teen Top laughed at L. Joe.
“Of course not, I was joking pabo,” Yeseul said laughing.
L. Joe pouted then poked Yeseul’s stomach.
“Oh before I forget noona,” L. Joe began.
“Hm?”
“These guys are coming over afterschool and sleeping over, you don’t mind do you?”
“I don’t mind, but I have to stay afterschool for a bit today.”
“Waeyo?”
“I’m helping some students reorganize the library.”
L. Joe’s face twisted in disgust.
“Ew why?” he asked.
“Why not? That place NEEDS to be organized BAD,” Yeseul said.
“Is it that bad?” Changjo asked.
“Worse than you could imagine, all the books are in weird places.”
They laughed.
“Well I’m gonna go, see you guys later,” Yeseul said.
“Bye noona!” Ricky and Niel chimed.
“See ya,” L. Joe, C.A.P, and Changjo said.
Yeseul waved and walked out of the cafeteria to the school’s garden.
“She’s pretty cool Joe. You sure she’s your sister?” C.A.P joked.
“Yah hyung! What’s that supposed to mean?” L. Joe asked clearly offended.
The rest of Teen Top looked at him.
“Boya?” L. Joe asked annoyed.
“Hyung can’t take a joke,” Ricky stated.
“You-!”
“Ah!”
Ricky got up and ran away before L. Joe could catch him. Niel and Changjo laughed at them while C.A.P kept a straight face. Niel turned to C.A.P.
“Yah hyung, what do you think Chunji-hyung will think of Yeseul-noona?” he asked.
C.A.P shrugged.
“Mollah, she seems like the kind of girl he would be interested in, and she’s pretty too, so that’s a plus,” he said.
“Well you know what we gotta do right?” Niel asked.
C.A.P and Changjo looked at him.
“Operation: Matchmaker is underway!” Niel exclaimed shooting up.
 
*Afterschool* (L. Joe and Yeseul’s house mansion)
 
Teen Top entered the doors of the Lee’s mansion and sat around in the living room.
“So Chunji-hyung, how was your trip to the library today?” Changjo asked.
Chunji looked up from the book he was reading.
“It . All the books were out of place, someone seriously needs to organize the shelves,” he said.
“Jinja?” Niel asked.
“But it wasn’t all that bad, I met this girl on the way.”
“Chongmal? Was she pretty?” C.A.P asked.
“Yah hyung is that all you care about?” Niel asked.
C.A.P ignored him (poor Niel).
“She wasn’t pretty, she was beautiful. But I can’t help but think that she looks like someone I know,” Chunji said answering C.A.P’s previous question.
“Ooh~ someone’s in looove~” L. Joe teased.
“Y-yah Shikuro!” Chunji said blushing out of embarrassment.
“What was her name?” Ricky asked.
Before Chunji could answer, the front door opened.
“Byunghun-ah I’m home!”
Ricky and Niel shot up.
“Noona!” they exclaimed running into the foyer.
C.A.P, L. Joe, and Changjo laughed at them but Chunji was confused.
“Who’s that?” he asked L. Joe.
“My sister, c’mon,” L. Joe said walking to the foyer.
The others got up and followed L. Joe into the foyer to see Ricky and Niel hugging Yeseul.
“Yeseul-shii?” Chunji questioned.
Ricky, Niel, and Yeseul broke the hug and looked at Chunji.
“Oh Chunji-shii, I didn’t know you were friends with my brother,” Yeseul said.
Teen Top looked at Chunji.
“So my sister’s the girl you met earlier?” L. Joe asked smirking.
“Say anything and you’re dead,” Chunji threatened/whispered in L. Joe’s ear.
L. Joe raised his hands in defeat.
“Seullie-noona, how do you know Chunji-hyung?” Ricky asked cutely clinging onto Yeseul’s arm.
“We bumped into each other when I was walking to the cafeteria,” Yeseul explained looking at Ricky.
Everyone nodded in understandment. Then it was quiet for a few minutes. Yeseul cleared .
“Well this is awkward. I’m gonna go upstairs and change,” she said heading for the stairs.
“Wait noona! Can you make us cookies when you’re done?” Ricky asked with puppy dog eyes.
“But Ricky~ I’m tired.”
“Pleeeease noona?”
“Araso araso, but only because you’re so cute,” Yeseul said pinching Ricky’s cheeks, “No one has food allergies right?”
They shook their heads no (I don’t know if they actually do).
“Okay I’ll make cookies for you guys,” Yeseul said.
“Yay!” Ricky cheered jumping up and down.
Yeseul shook her head and walked upstairs to change. When L. Joe heard her door shut, he turned to Chunji.
“Yah you like my sister?” he asked.
“Of course I do, why wouldn’t I? She’s nice,” Chunji stated.
“Not like that pabo. I mean do you LIKE her?”
Chunji looked at L. Joe strangely and raised an eyebrow.
“I just met her, how could I LIKE her already?” Chunji asked.
L. Joe shrugged.
“You know that ‘love at first sight’ ,” he said.
“Yah watch your mouth L. Joe, what would your noona say if she heard you cuss?” C.A.P asked.
“She’d probably scold me then smack me upside my head.”
“I stand corrected.”
L. Joe shrugged then walked back into the living room to play video games. The rest of Teen Top followed.
 
When Yeseul walked back downstairs, she was wearing this (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/baimm-sheer-long-knit-cardigan-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1023028852) (she had black converses instead of those red ones and she’s not wearing the hat and if you can’t see it well enough just scroll down). Yeseul walked towards the living room to hear L. Joe yelling at someone. Yeseul shook her head and rolled her eyes.
“Yah Byunghun-ah stop yelling,” she said as she passed the living room.
“Mianhe noona!” L. Joe called.
When Yeseul walked into the kitchen, L. Joe pushed Chunji off the couch (lol), causing him to drop his book and tumble to the floor (he was laying down).
“Ow…boya?!” Chunji asked annoyed and rubbing the arm that hit the coffee table (poor Chunji lol).
“Go help my sister,” L. Joe said.
“Why me?”
“’Cuz you’re the only one who doesn’t know her.”
“What about Minsoo-hyung (C.A.P), Changjo, and Niel?!”
“She already knows them. Now stop arguing and go already.”
“Fine.”
When Chunji walked into the kitchen, L. Joe turned to the others.
“We’re hooking them up right?” he asked.
“Oh yeah. They’re perfect for each other,” Ricky said.
“How do you know that hyung?” Changjo asked.
“Because I know both of their personalities, they’re exactly alike.”
“Really, they are?” Niel asked.
Both Ricky and L. Joe nodded.
“So how are we gonna do it? Yeseul won’t date anyone she doesn’t know,” L. Joe stated.
“But noona never had a boyfriend before hyung, how do you know?” Ricky asked.
“I was curious one day and asked her.”
Ricky nodded in understandment.
“I know how we can get them to know each other and hook them up at the same time,” C.A.P said.
“How hyung?” Changjo asked.
C.A.P smirked.
“We play truth or dare.”
L. Joe, Niel, Changjo, and Ricky looked at each other than smiled evilly.
“Let’s do it,” they chimed.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Tada! 1st chapter is done! Hope you all liked it! 2nd chapter will be coming soon. Anticipate truth or dare! XP
 
~Ayu-chan~