Chapter ③ [End]

My Lovely Hyukjae

 

❀➺➺My Lovely Hyukjae➺➺❀

 

Hyukjae hummed a song while listening the radio. His eyes landed on the picture on his desk, he was in the middle, Hyunjoon and Shiyoon at his sides, the three grinning and the background of the park remaining green and fresh. He sighed.

The door was knocked and he smiled at his employer, she sat on a chair.

“Haven’t they called you?”

She asked Hyukjae with a tired voice and he shook his head.

“Anio. I believe they’re busy.”

She sighed, and watched the picture, she didn’t know about the love-relationship, just the friendship and she shook her head.

“Those s, it has been a year!! how they don’t call, huh?”

Hyukjae felt gloom suddenly, it was true, at first, Shinyoon and Hyunjoon would called him everyday, asked him how was he?. The calls one day turned into text messages, the same who lessened in words and content.

“Maybe they don’t want me anymore, I mean, they have hundreds of models.”

She frowned “Nah, they love you, friendship is the most important thing in the world, they’re just idiots, I bet.”

Hyukjae grinned, it may be a lie, but he wanted to hold on that.

Another year passed and Hyukjae lost hope, no text and no calls, he just knew about the boys for the radio and television, Hyunjoon was rumored to date a model, while Shinyoon was making even a drama, Hyukjae was happy for the boys.

“Do you want to go out?”

A girl asked him shyly and he forced a smile, if those two moved on, he can too, even when he was just into boys.

“Okay.”

 

(ღ˘⌣˘)♥ ℒ♡ⓥℯ ㄚ♡ⓤ(˘⌣˘ C)

 

Hyunjoon shoved the girl away with wide eyes.

“What are you doing?”

She huffed indignant “You said you liked me, so why not, a night stand isn’t a big deal!”

Hyunjoon gasped and then slapped his mind.

“I-I did say I liked you because the production told me too and I did like you but not in that ‘like’ just as friends, now get off.”

She grunted and walked off, slapping Hyunjoon in the process.

 

 

Shinyoon slumped on his sofa, he sighed tiredly and watched the phone, he wanted to call Hyukjae but he’ll spoil everything, what to tell him?

Shinyoon sighed again and the door opened it, revealing Hyunjoon.

“You’re home?”

Hyunjoon nodded shortly, wiping off his lips and Shinyoon sat straight.

“Another model hitting on you?”

He rolled his eyes and scoffed “As if you don’t have those crazy girls or even man trying to get you.”

Shinyoon clicked his tongue and made aegyo “I can fake being all innocence and they just felt a brotherly protection, so shut up, I’m making a lot with living in the same place as you.”

Hyunjoon rolled his eyes.

“Just because this is where I’m planning to take Hyukjae, you’re even working to another agency, so stop the chat, so, how long we will keep from talking to him, even if we’re tired we can text him.”

Shinyoon sighed for the ninth time at Hyunjoon words.

“I or you will tell him, and so he will not want to come, also we have been working hard so we can buy this house and everything, he’ll be surprised.”

Hyunjoon scoffed “That, if he isn’t thinking we dropped him and found someone else.”

“As far as I know, he just cheats on me with you and no one else.” Shinyoon replied grudgingly and Hyunjoon smirked.

“I’m irresistible, also he cheats on me with you, so we’re fair. Hump.”

 

 (ღ˘⌣˘)♥ ℒ♡ⓥℯ ㄚ♡ⓤ(˘⌣˘ C)

 

“Huh?” Hyukjae asked dumbfounded days after, the same girl asked him out and he ruffled his hair, maybe he’ll give a try.

“Wel…, I-”

“Hyukjae!!”

The named stood straight and her employer reached him.

“Pack your things, you’re promoted, the agency that fired you is asking for you to go back, they even begged me and sent a fax to me with his apologies.”

Hyukjae blinked when she ushered the sheet and he read it, it was true, he can go and work in the most important agency for models in Seoul.

But there are high chances to meet with those two, the ones who dumped him after becoming famous.

“I’ll not go.”

 

(ღ˘⌣˘)♥ ℒ♡ⓥℯ ㄚ♡ⓤ(˘⌣˘ C)

 

Hyukjae cursed her employer as he set the things in the desk, he glared the clock on the wall and sighed, he didn’t want to…

“Welcome Hyukjae-ssi, I, Mr. Kim, director of the agency is very pleased to have you back, I hope we work well, it is a need.”

Hyukjae nodded and unpacked his things, he was glad but didn’t know how to confront those two if he ever meet them.

“Oh, Hyukkie!!!”

Hyukjae turned, and his eyes widened, he smiled, it was Ryeowook, his friend from long time and he hugged him.

“You work here?”

Ryewook asked and Hyukjae told him “I’m the new designer, why?”

Ryeowook whistled “So, you’re my sunbae! I’ll be under your charge then.”

Hyukjae nodded, well, at least he found his friend, at lunch time, he kept talking with Ryeowook, until the latter mentioned those two.

“Hyunjoon-ssi and Shiyoon-ssi came almost at the same time, they joined different agencies, but they come frequently here, our attires are the best, so of course the best models came here.”

Hyukjae nodded, so the two gained fame quickly.

“Shinyoon is quite childish, so even when models approach him or some directors, he is like a kid, so he hasn’t date anyone.”

Hyukjae interest was picked and Ryeowook oblivious continued.

“Hyunjoon is different, he is kind but when others approach him, he is cold, is a weird dude, there are a lot of rumors of he being dating, so the reporters just pairing with whoever they think fits for him, I saw him having dinner but every model I made the make-up complained about him being an ice prince.”

Hyukjae didn’t want his hope to grow but it was late, he was happy, maybe he had a chance, maybe he still… No, he was dejected after seeing Hyunjoon entering the building next to a girl and Shinyoon with another one, and he sighed, walking to his office, Ryeowook tailing after him.

“So, my schedule?” Hyunjoon asked the girl and Shiyoon the another girl, both took out their tablets and read the whole schedule.

“Good, I have things to do then, you can go to have lunch, I’ll go with…”

Hyunjoon saw Shinyoon and pointed at him “I’ll go with him to my next photoshoot, I bet he has it in the same place.”

Shinyoon cringed his nose and nodded, of course, he told his schedule to Hyunjoon yesterday.

 

(ღ˘⌣˘)♥ ℒ♡ⓥℯ ㄚ♡ⓤ(˘⌣˘ C)

 

Hyukjae was drawing a new suit, he liked mixing blue and black, so he giggled when suddenly the door opened and he grinned.

“I’m drawing Wookie, don’t interrupt me, I’ll be yours after this.”

The persons didn’t say anything, Hyunjoon frowned and Shiyoon pouted.

Hyukjae thiking Ryeowook was waiting for him, just sighed, without averting his eyes from his design.

“If is urgent, I…”

Hyukjae felt a hand over his eyes and gasped “Ry-Ryeowook?” No, the hand was bigger and he then suddenly felt his earlobe being and panicked, then he felt at the same time, lips pecking his ones, Hyukjae brain crashed, it can’t be…

“Now you’re not drawing, so you can be ours?”

Hyukjae opened his mouth and a tongue was inside him, taking his breath. If the voice was from Hyunjoon, then the lips were…

When the kiss was broken, the hand was away of Hyukjae’s eyes and he encountered a grinning Shiyoon and then he felt a peck on the cheek and the chair was turned, he faced Hyunjoon who smirked and kissed him, grabbing him by the neck, pulling off.

“You can’t someone else, Hyukjae. You promise to be just ours.”

“True, now get off him, Hyunjoon!”

The latter grunted and allowed Shinyoon to hug Hyukjae before he hugged him too.

“I-I told that not in that way, Ryewook is my friend, I was talking about my time.”

Shiyoon grinned and peck Hyukjae’s cheek.

“Let’s go home then.”

Hyukjae was lost, they exit from the back door and sneaked inside their house, Hyukjae gaped like a lost fish and blinked.

“You two live here?”

Both grinned and each one took Hyukjae’s by the hand, one the left and the other the right.

“It has three rooms, the middle is for you, the one at the right is mine” Hyunjoon said.

“And the one at the left is mine.”

Shinyoon dinished, Hyukjae widened his eyes and both grinned at him.

“We were busy making money, so we can live together, so, this is our new home.”

Hyukjae shook his head with a wide smile and kissed both boys before running to his room, it was big and the bed was also, he bounced on it and then he locked his eyes with the boys who were extending his hands, Hyukjae stood and grabbed two hands with his ones, both now will starting a new life in Seoul, the three together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

 

 


It was the sweetest ending I could thought, I hope you liked it ^^ saranghe~