Chapter ② [2/2]

My Lovely Hyukjae

 

❀➺➺My Lovely Hyukjae➺➺❀

 

Hyunjoon wasn’t interested in Hyukjae by his looks at all, he was sure outside Busan and Seould were beautiful people and outstanding. Hyukjae though, was appealing to him not in a lusty way but in that kind of attraction that destiny makes you think is the red string calling you.

Shiyoon, he was similar, it wasn’t neither Hyukjae amazing smile at all, it was more how he felt enchanted, do you know the story about a soul parted in two and how you met that other half in earth? Shiyoon was sure Hyukjae his other half.

Hyukjae?

He was still thinking about dating two boys or just pick one. The bell from his place ran. Hyukjae, being oblivious at things outside his mind opened without thinking much, he blinked though feeling a hand around his waist as he yelped.

“H-Hyunjoon?”

The named grinned widely, pecking Hyukjae’s lips by surprise of the other.

“Hi, sweet boy, ready for a date just with me?”

“Huh?”

Hyunjoon dragged Hyukjae outside his place, not minding Hyukjae was wearing an apron ready to cook something.

“W-wait!”

Being a designer of clothes, Hyukjae blushed at his non-so fashion look, Hyunjoon noticing, held Hyukjae’s hand tighter with care and put his jacket over Hyukjae’s shoulders.

“Now you look stunning.”

Dokun. Dokun.

Hyukjae could hear his heart and he smiled, following Hyunjoon wherever he dragged him.

Movies?

It was a scary one, so of course Hyunjoon hugged Hyukjae all the time.

Zoo?

Watching the animals was Hyukjae amusement and happiness at that moment.

Hyunjoon? He passed all the time grinning goofily seeing Hyukjae behave like a kid and eating as if there was no tomorrow in the fast food store.

“You’re pretty cute.”

Hyukjae blushed swallowing his meal, almost chocking at the embarrassment as he murmured a doubtfully thanks.

“And I really like you, scratch that, I already fallen for you.”

If Hyukjae could lose breath with a white smile and sweet words, this would be the perfect moment to do so, because his mind went blank and he widened his eyes while his face was deep red.

The kiss after the date ended was a slight press of lips and he was more than content with that, maybe Hyunjoon was a good idea after all.

Yes, Maybe.

Because Shiyoon arrived at his place after Hyukjae got a shower and blinked at the grinning boy in front of his door when he opened it.

 “Shiyoon?”

What are you doing here was something Hyukjae couldn’t ask as he was also dragged outside his place by a warm hand after receiving the flowers.

“I’m gonna tell you how much I love you, just wait, okay?”

Shiyoon was definitely cute and always melted Hyukjae inside, his heart wasn’t making dokun dokun it was more like thump thump, different and similar yet about how he felt about Hyunjoon.

To Hyukjae holding hands walking around the park, renting bicycles and feeling the wind his face as he stretch his arms and laughed his heart out.

Hyunjoon was a more mature romance with cute details.

Shiyoon was that kind of feeling of the first love even when he had been dated before.

Watching the night lightened by the buildings was far romantic in Hyukjae eyes and how Shiyoon showed him he was raising his grades.

“My teacher told me next year I’ll be working in Seoul. A company offered me to be a commercial model.”

Hyukjae smiled nodding, maybe choosing Shiyoon was the right answer, Hyukjae couldn’t lose that sweet smile, still he sighed.

“I’m glad for you.”

Shiyoon grinned.

“If I success, now that you’re my boyfriend, I’ll tell them about your amazing skills and they’ll surely hired you.”

Hyukjae widened his eyes, this boy was…

“Am I your first love?”

Hyukjae asked out of the blue. Shiyoon just smile widely before thinking his answer.

“I have a crush on a cute girl, and also a boy before, this time though I just don’t wanna only watch you from a far, I want to be the one for you.”

Hyukjae thought and though again about how to respond when his lips opened.

“What if I want to date both of you?”

Shiyoon smile was wiped off his face for a moment when his lips turned into a thin line.

“You’re a bad person if you do that. Still, I can’t let you go, no matter what.”

Hyukjae didn’t know until now how a boy whom seem happy of life could be so handsome serious as he received a peck on the lips and blinked bemused when he saw again that goofy grin adorning Shiyoon features.

“I love you though.”

 

(ღ˘⌣˘)♥ ℒ♡ⓥℯ ㄚ♡ⓤ(˘⌣˘ C)

 

If Jang Geun Seuk could sing What should I do right now, Hyukjae would felt as a crazy girl in love and he shook his head concentrating in sewing the clothes Hyunjoon will be wearing, his finger was pinched by the needle and he winced in pain stopping, his index finger and sighed.

“You’re such a fool.”

Hyukjae scolded his self when the door opened and he saw Hyunjoon with a tired stare and dejected face.

“What happened?”

Hyunjoon forced a light smile.

“I’m gonna go to Seoul after finishing this project.”

Hyukjae said nothing as he nodded while Hyunjoon chuckled.

“Aren’t you stopping me?”

Hyukjae lifted his gaze.

“Do you want to be stopped?”

Hyunjoon asked.

“I want you to be my boyfriend, maybe fiancé?”

Hyukjae’s tongue slid those words.

“I’m dating Shiyoon.”

With that, Hyukjae was sure Hyunjoon would glared him, stand, slam the door and walked out of the place and his life, pain came then to his heart and suddenly he felt arms around him, and whispered words near his ear.

“And I’m dating you, what’s the matter. Someday you’ll notice I’m better.”

Hyukjae just grinned amazed at his good luck, it was true sometimes his mind was a mess because those two and other times he just want to sleep caused by the stress, now though, he felt floating over the fluffy clouds feeling woozy.

“I doubt so, both are really amazing men.”

Hyukjae replied, the door opening as Shiyoon pouted jumping to hug Hyukjae too.

“His my boyfriend!”

Shiyoon blurted out. Hyunjoon grinned.

“And mine.”