Start of Something

Who My Heart Wants

“No.”  Hyo-yeon frowned arms crossed over her as she stared down at Minho who laid face flat on his couch.

“You don’t have a choice, bae?”

“I told you not to call me that.”

Ever since the encounter with Geun-suk in the cafeteria three weeks ago, Minho had begin to call the brunette bae as his way of pissing her off for yelling at him. It had gotten to the point of people at the University thinking they were dating and while the nineteen year old girl agree that he was attractive, his conceited and disrespectful attitude was a complete turn off.

“Its cute and we are going to that club.” Rising up, he strode towards her and grabbed her wrist pulling her closer towards him, “Plus people already think we are dating. Also my lovely cousin will learn to stay away from things that are mine.”

“What did you just say.”

“Cousin will learn to stay aw-”

Within a mere five seconds, his hands were wrench behind his back, “I am not property. I am a living breathing being you jerk.”

“Let go you psycho,” He cried out voice making no attempt to hide the amount of pain he was currently in.

“Say sorry.”

“I think you should keep him like that for a while.” Comes Tae-yeon voice and they both look up to see her leaning against the living room door way, arms crossed and amusement playing in her dark brown eyes, “That way he will know not to call another female property, especially  one with a black belt don’t you think Hyo?”

“I agree, Tae.” At that she pulled even harder.

“Okay, okay. I am sorry.”

“See that wasn’t so sad.” Tae-yeon says before grinning at Hyo-yeon who smiled back in return.

“I hate both of you,” Min-ho rubbed at his arm, trying and failing to get feeling back into them, “ I just wanted to go clubbing.”

“And you weren’t going to invite me?” Tae-yeon glares at her brother.

“You don’t like clubs.” Min-ho replies

Tae-yeon smiles, “Hyo, you coming right?” She turn turns her attention to the brunette

“Um sure.” Hyo-yeon says because who can say no to Lee Tae-yeon.

“I asked first and you said no, “Min-ho says feeling a little insulted.

Tae-yeon glances at him, then shruggs, “When do you want to leave.”

“Nine fifteen.” He answers

Tae-yeon grabs a hold of Hyo-yeon’s arm and smiles, “Three hours is perfect, we will meet you there. Text me the club addres oppa.” The last word is utter with sarcasm as she drags Hyo-yeon along with her and Min-ho watches them go all while thinking in his head, ‘It was just suppose to be us.”


 

“Why are we at a salon,” Hyo-yeon questions as they walk through the entrance of a very expensive looking salon, “And do you mind if I invite my sister and So-eun?”

“We are both getting our hair done. And yes you can invite your sister.” Tae-yeon answers sliding into a chair and Hyo-yeon hestitanly slide in the one next to her.

“And So-eun?”

“Already invited her when we were in the car,” The older lits up when a lady with her black hair in a tight bun walks towards them, “Hello Mira unnie.”

“Hello Taeyeon and who might you be?” She smiles at Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon smiles back, “Kim Hyoyeon.”

“Ah the Minho tamer. Tae had told me so good things about you. Minho needed some training.”

“Oh.” Is all the brunette can say.

“How can Ihelp you ladies?”

“We are going clubbing.”

“Exciting, your hair just needs to be curled and for you, “ Mira turns to Hyoyeon, “I am thinking blonde.”

Taeyeon claps like a happy child all smiles as though she had been given ice cream, “Just what I was thinking.”

“Is that okay with you Hyoyeon.” Mira ask the younger girl

Though she was still was still unsure seeing as she had never died her hair ever, she thought it would be fun to try something so she nodded her head.

“Great, lets get to work.”


 

Parking right in front of Seoul Hottest Club Club Shy with loud music that can heard from miles away, Lee Minho steps out of his silver Cardillac ATS his best friend, Chang-wook climbing out of after him and swinging an around his shoulder.

“You sure your sister didn’t ditch you.” Chang-wook tease smiling at the bouncers who glared back.

“IDs?” The one on the right says missing the scare look in the eyes of the other bouncer.

“I assume you don’t know me?”

“Sorry sir, he is new.”

“Its all good.” Min-ho sends him a fake smile as he and Chang-wook are allowed into the club.

Taking a seat at the bar and ordering a drink, Chang-wook ask again, “Are you sure Tae isn’t going to ditch?”

“She invited herself.” Minho nodds at the bartender after he serves them their drinks- an old fashioned for Chang-wook and mint juleps for Minho.

Before Chang-wook can take a sip of his drink, its taken by someone but before he can turn to lash out at them, Minho does,

“Why do you think you are wearing, Lee Taeyeon?”

“Um clothes I believe big brother,” She shruggs taking a seat next to Changwook who she greets with a smile before taking a sip of his drink and making a face.

“Thats why you don’t go around taking drinks that don’t belong to you,” Chang-wook laughs and she sticks her tongue out at him.

“Where is Hyoyeon.”

“She made a stop at the bathroom with her sister and So-eun.”

“Tell me she isn’t dressed like you.”

“You would like that wouldn’t you,” Tae-yeon says and her brother shrugs taking a sip off his drink only to choke when he turns around after she adds, “Here they are.”

“Sorry about that Tae, my sister is a little messy.” Hyoyeon says and Minho starts coughing, “Whats up with you.”

“So you are Mr.?” Joohyun says and Chang-wook laughs, “I am Kim Joo-hyun nice to meet you.”

“You Kim sisters are feisty,” Chang-wook grins at her, “Would you like to dance Miss Joo-hyun?” He asks standing up and reaching out his hands towards her.

“Sure.” She replies grabbing his hands and disappearing with him in the mass bodies of people dancing.

“Where is So-eun by the way?” Taeyeon ask

“I am here oh so lovely Taeyeon, “ So-eun says, a big grin on her face as she wraps her arm around Hyoyeon’s shoulder, “Let’s dance Miss Kim.”

“Are you drunk already?” Hyoyeon giggles getting a sniff of her friend’s breath.

“You’re funny, lets dance.” She smiles again and drags the former brunette away from the Lee Siblings.

“She is blonde.” Is what Minho says after two minutes, his drink long forgotten.

“She looks good don’t she?” Taeyeon scans her brother who main focus was now on the the brunette and the blonde, his face going from expressionless to annoyance when Jang Geun Suk walks towards her and she smiles before grabbing his out streched hands.

“I didn’t now Sukkie would be here.”

“Yeah neither did I,” Minho says, eyes glue to the boy and girl who were currently way to close.