Her Handsome Savior

Who My Heart Wants
Since HyoYeon had started working for the Lee Family, as Lee MinHo"s personal  maid, there hasn't been a day, when she didn"t feel like killing the arrogant and annoying bastard. If he wasn't making her get drinks for him, every five minutes, or getting him something to eat, he would make her rearrange his books, though it was fixed perfectly. At her new school, which he also attended, things wasn't that different, excerpt he was a little bit more meaner, especially making her carry unnecessary books. Today wasn't all that
 "Here you go, enjoy." He smirked before placing the last book on the stark of books already in the short blonde girls arm.
"Bastard." She said under her breath, but he still heard her.
"Did you just call me, a bastard?"He asked glaring at her
"If you heard me, why are you asking." 
"I just wanted to make sure." He said. " I am just remembering, how you tried to kill me and filled."
"Notice, the word tried in your sentence. If I really wanted to kill you, I would've succeded."
"Whatever." He hit the stark of books in her arms, before walking away, leaving the young girl behind, trying to keep her balance. Just as she was about to fall, an arm caught her by her waist, but was not able to save the books as she watched them fall to the ground. When she looked up, she was starstruked when she saw the most handsome guy she have ever seen, after her first love that is.
"Are you alright?" His warm voice asked snapping her out of her dazed.
"Yeah, I am fine." She quickly got out of his arms and started picking up the books. He aslo started to help her and it got a bit too silent.
"You must be new?"
"Yes, I am. I arrived two days ago."
"Nice to meet you. I am Jang Geun Suk." He introduced himself with a charming smile. Just as she was about to speak, the bell ranged.
"It was nice meeting you, bye." She took the books that he had picked up and walked away to her next class. She wasn't the type of person that liked being late, to anything.

 

After going to all her morning classes, Hyo Yeon made her way to the cafe to get lunch. As she was scanning the cafeteria for a place to sit, someone yelled her name and she turned around to see her new friend, Kim So Eun, waving at her, from a table where she was sitting with a boy. She made her way towards the table, once she reached, she took a seat next to So Eun.
"Guys this is HyoYeon and Hyo Yeon, this is my friends Changmin." So Eun said with a smile
"Is nice to meet you." HyoYeon said with a smile. When she saw Min Ho walking towards the table, she frowned and was wondering what he wanted now.
"Sorry guys, I need to borrow her." He said placing an arm on her shoulders, when he reached the table. He also grabbed her food tray.
"No problem." So Eun said with a smile. He made HyoYeon stand up and drag her away with him.
"What do you think you are doing?" She asked trying to get out of his grip, but it was no use.
"You are to sit with me." She looked at him, like he was crazy.
"Wae?"
"Cause I said so." He answered, before they finally reached his table. He made her sit next to him on the right and the guy sitting in front of her was the same guy, she had met earlier. He smiled when he saw her, making her blush.
"Everyone this is my friend." MinHo said and everyone stared at her before going back to thier lunches. The only person that was still looking at her was, Geun Suk.
"Its great to see you agin, maybe I can get your name this time." Geun Suk said and she looked up, ending up looking straight into his dazzling brown eyes.
"Why do you want to know her name?" Min Ho asked annoyance present in his voice.
"Since she is your friend, why can't she be my friend.?" Geun Suk asked. The eighteen-years old girl was trying to figure out what was going on, she could could sense that they really didn't like each other that much.
"Why do you want to be friends with her, cous." They are cousins, that couldn't be right, they are nothing alike.Geun Suk seems like the perfect son, one a parent could be proud of, while Min Ho seemed like the son, who nevers listen to his parents and always gets in trouble.
"Are your sure, you two are just friends?" Geun Suk asked
"Trust me, we aren't even that close as friends." HyoYeon said in a small voice, that only people at the table could hear her.
"Well its nice to see Ji Hun making new friends." Geun Suk said 
"Thats it." Min Ho said grabbing his cousin's collar, shocking everyone in the cafeterai. HyoYeon stood up and grabbed MinHo's free hand and try to pull him away.
"You're acting like a child, act your age." She yelled and everyone froze. No one has ever dare yell at Lee Min Ho and got away with it. Both guys looked at, but it wasn't a happy look.