Don't Go...

Pabo Boys

Jordan's POV: I took out my earphones and groaned loudly. I was sprawled along the tan couch, enjoying some music. All the other boys were still asleep. Everyone decided to spen the night with us. Biggest mistake ever... I rolled over and rested my face against the silky smooth cushion of the couch. Those two boys looked so familiar...Do I know them from somewhere? I felt my heart race as the memory of me sitting on Seungjin's lap during the fireworks flashed in my mind. It was so romantic...I sighed heavily and felt a tiny smile spread across my lips. "Morning." A voice said from behind me. I jumped and jolted straight up. J-Hyo was sitting cross legged on the tan carpet. "Oh hey." I said rolling over casually. He smiled and put on his black 'BOY' Hat to hide his crazy blonde hair. "Is everyone else asleep?" I asked casually. Even though I doubt it... "Seokhoon is trying to wake up Kimchi." He said shkaing his head slightly. "Good luck with that." I said giving a tiny laugh. J-Hyo glanced at me and nodded in agreement. "Come on! It's almost one o clock!" Seokhoon yelled annoyedly. The only reply was a low groan of a barely awake Kimchi. "Who's idea was it to pull a all nighter?" Seokhoon said as he walked in the living room. I stretched and pretended to act casual. Seokhoon raised a eyebrow and shook his head. "Seriously? Now everyones asleep." He said before pouting heavily. I giggled and shrugged. I jumped as my phone began to viberate. I pulled it out and squinted at my bright screen. Seokhoon snatched the phone from me quickly. "Hey!" 

                                He observed the contact and frowned slightly. "Mommy?" He asked handing the phone back to me. Why is my mother calling me? I gulped nervously and answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked as calmly as possible. There was static in the back ground and a fuzzy reply answered me back. "Jordan?" My mom asked desperately. After all these years, what does she want with me now? "Hey." I said flatly. The others were slowly emerging in the living room. Seungjin scooted closer to me and tilted his head curiously at me. "Can I come over? I really need to talk to you." She said softly. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "O-Ok...We'll be here." I said shakily. She coughed loudly making me jump. "I heard from your father that your teaching Uncharted how to dance. Are they there to?" She asked excitement creeping in her voice. I stared at my friends that were staring at me curiously. I almost forget that they were idols. "Yeah their here." I said trying my hardest to sound happy. When I was younger, she used to hate me. She used to take her anger out on me and beat me. My two best friends were always there for me, but my mom used to do it in front of them to. I clenched my phone hard in my hand as I waited for her reply. "Well, I'll be over in a little bit." She said before hanging up. Love you... I looked up to see everyone staring at me sympathetically. "What?" I asked dumbfoundedly. Seungjin hugged me tightly, pulling me into his arm. "You and your mom aren't close, huh?" He asked casually. I looked down and nodded. 

                     He titled my chin up, making me look up at him. "Were here for you if something happens." He said promisingly. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arm around me and I layed my head on his shoulder. "Thanks for being here for me." I whispered in his ear. We pulled away and I sighed heavily. "She seems very mean." Seokhoon said looking at me sympathetically. "I'm going to sit outside." I said standing up slowly. They all stared at me concernedly. I walked outside and I felt their eyes burn into me as I walked away. The bright sunlight shined brightly around me and I sighed as I sat on the white porch that creeked with every step I took. I can't believe she is coming back after all of these years...I jumped as the door opened from behind me. I heard the persons heavy footsteps and I looked up to see Kevin. "Hey, don't worry about Mom." He said as he sat beside me. I looked down and sighe heavily. "But....What about what she's done to us in the past?" I asked my voice rising. Kevin wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me towards him. "We'll be fine. She won't hurt us here. If she does, I'll protect you, and I know the others will to."  He said determinedly. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. I'm so glad I still have Kevin beside me. I jumped and looked up as another person walked outside of the house. "Seokhoon?" I asked looking up at him. Seokhoon smiled a tiny smile at me and sat on my other side. ( SeokHoon <3 https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=791&q=LU%3AKUS+Choi&oq=LU%3AKUS+Choi&gs_l=img.3...3971.8738.0.9251.13.12.1.0.0.0.211.1830.2j8j2.12.0.cpsugrpqhmsignedin%2Chmss2%3Dfalse...0.0..1.1.20.img.yOyaffQwLnA#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=kSvAz2XAe7tOnM%3A%3BCls4V1D-nsL9MM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimageshack.us%252Fa%252Fimg69%252F3471%252Fkkkkkkko.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flook-lukus.tumblr.com%252Fjinwan%3B450%3B2530 "Are you ok?" He asked staring at me gentle. I nodded and struggled to not let it get to me. I smiled.

                    "I know your upset, espacially what she's done to you in your past." He said looking down. I stared at him blankly. How does he know what she's done to me in my past? He looked at me and hurt clouded his face. "You don't remember me, huh?" He asked his voice filled with disappointment. I stared at him and narrowed my eyes at him in deep thought. I went wide eyed and I stood up quickly. SeokHoonie?! "SeokHoonie?" I asked my voice going high pitched. Seokhoon smiled hugely and stood up slowly in front of me. I flung myself in his arms and hugged him tightly. "Iv'e missed you so much..." I said refusing to let him go for a moment. I used to have feeling for him when I was younger... I finally let him go and he rested his hands on my shoulders. "I'm here for you still." He said staring me deep in the eyes. I gave a small nodded and took a deep breath. Seungjin walked out from behind us and smiled. "Is everything ok?" He asked staring at us worriedly. I nodded and smiled at my long lost child hood friend. "Seungjin, me and Seokhoon are childhood friends. I just freaked out, I'm ok though." I said the words tumbling out. Seokhoon held my hand and swung our hands back and forth. Seungjin gave a small nod and looked down for a moment. I looked up as a silver car pulled in the drive way. My mom....I squeezed SeokHoon's hand tighter and gulped. The car stopped and all four of us stared at it deterimandly. A second later, a young looking women with straight black hair with gray hair stepped out. 

                               Kimchi's POV: "I think someones here." I said peaking my head through the curtains. The others went wide eyed and worry clouded their faces. Hopefully this women won't be to weird. Heechul stood beside me and went wide eyed. "There coming!" He said loudly, grabbing my arm. I stumbled back and landed with a loud thud on my . I groaned in pain and stood up quickly and struggled to act casual as the door opened. "Youv'e grown so big." A womens  voice cooed. The others all sqeeuzed on the couch beside each other. "Hey guys! What about me?" I whispered desperately. The women had long black hair that had streaks of gray in it. Her blue eyes were dull and her frame was skinny and pale. "Everyone, this is my mom." Jordan said holding her hands out like you would present a trophie. I waved happily and she smiled hugely. "You all can call me Jessie." She said happily. Jessie sat down on the floor cross legged beside me. "So, have you boys been listening to my daughter?" She asked her blue eyes narrowing. We all nodded and gave a shaky laugh. "I don't like this girl...She scares me." Seungjin whimpered in my ear. "We got this..." I said doing a fighting sign. I akwardly looked away as she looked at me sharply. "Your...Kimchi? Jordan's talked about you." Jessie said pointing her finger at me. I put my hand over my heart and flicked my wrist. "Really?" I asked amusedly. Wow....That's a shock. I glanced at Jordan who was rubbing her head. "What about me?" Seyong whined. 

                         "Yes, she's talked about you to, Seyong." Jessie said amusedly. Wrinkles formed on her face as she smiled hugely. Seyong chuckled and wrapped his arm around Jordan's shoulder. "Wev'e raised her like she was our child. We've been taking good care of her." Seungjin said patting Jordan's head. He hugged her head tightly making Jordan gentle slap him away. "Were is Seungjin?" Jessie asked looking around at all of us. Seungjin? Seungjin went wide eyed and slowly ducked behind Jordan and Kylie. Kylie smiled and moved aside revealing him. Jessie grinned and raised a eyebrow at him. "Are you my daughters boyfriend?" She asked amusedly. I laughed loudly, not able to hold it in. Everyone who comes here always thinks those two are dating. But she's super cute... I bet all of us would want to date her though. Jordan's pale cheeks turned three shades of red. "Well no, but she's my princess." Seungjin said glancing at Jordan quickly. Jessie her straight black hair and smiled. "He'd be perfect husband material." She mumbled. We all fell silent and Seungjin akwardly looked down. "So, why did you exactly come here?" Seokhoon asked titling his head at Jessie. "Well, since the dance company doesn't have Jordan's number, they have mine." She began using hand motions as she explained. We all stared at her wide eyed. "They wanted you guys to go and audition against another begginer dance group." Jessie began smiling hugely at us. I gasped loudly and did a face palm. "You know what that means?!" J-Hyo blurted out standing up and pumping his fist in the air. Seungjin smiled and jumped up beside him. "We've been noticed!" 

                Everyone stood up quickly and hugged each other while bouncing around. Wow...We've finally made it. I looked at Jordan to excpect her to be bouncing around to, but she was sitting on the ground with her knees tucked in close to her chest. "Jordan, what's wrong?" I asked scooting over to her. She slowly looked up at me and sighed. "I'm happy, I really am...But..." She began but trailed off and looked down. I stared at her concernedly. Seungjin seemed to noticed it to, because he sat down beside her and wrapped his arm around her. "What's wrong, princess?" He asked brightly. Everyone's excitement seemed to die down as they saw glum Jordan. "That means you guys won't need me anymore." Jordan said her voice choking with emotion. We all fell silent and I looked down. That's right...She won't be our dance teacher anymore. And we'd be to busy to visit her.... Seungjin seemed the most saddest. "We still will...Maybe you can come to our concerts and stuff." He said encouragingly. The others stared at Jordan hopefully but she looked down. "Like my father would let me..." She said flatly. Everyone seemed to share the same sadness because no one else said anything. "It will be different without you." Seungjin said sadly. The others exchanged sad looks and nodded slowly. Jessie cleared and stood up. "There's something else..." She said slowly. Everyone looked up worriedly. Jessie held her daughter's stare carefully. "Your moving back with me for a couple months." She said gentle. 

                           Everyone stared at Jordan worriedly. "But...I won't be able to see my friends for sure...." Jordan said looking up at her mother. Jessie sighed heavily and knelt down to her. "Remember how I taught you to give people a second chance? I'm hoping you'll give me a second chance. Maybe You'll find new friends." She said her daughters face. Jordan looked down and nodded. "Your right..." She said even though her voice cracked. "Heechul, are you crying?" J-Hyo asked making everyone look over. Heechul blushed and rubbed his eyes mored violently. "No...I just poked myself in the eye." He objected. Jordan smiled and hugged him. Everyone joined in on the group hug and I smiled. If it wasn't for her, our dream wouldn't come true. "I won't forget you." Seungjin said gentle. Jordan blushed heavily as she stared at Seungjin. Everyone gave michevious glances. "I won't forget you either..." Jordan said softly. Seungjin hugged Jordan tightly and she closed her eyes blissfully. "But, your guys concert starts in a little bit. We better get you guys there." Jessie said clapping her hands together.  "Can Jordan go?" I asked looking up at Jessie hopefully. Jessie smiled and nodded. "Yeah, she can." She softly. I smiled and grabbed Jordan's hand and shook excitedly. "At least we all can expierence it together." I said happily. Everyone nodded in agreement. I smiled.

                          Jordan's POV: I looked down and forced myself to smile. We all stood up and Seungjin wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Ready?" He asked not able to hide his excitement. I smiled and gave a small nod. I watched the boys goof around with each other as they ran across the yard towards the car. "They are something else..." My mom said walking by my side. I nodded in agreement and looked down at my feet. "Seungjin, he's a sweet boy." She said making me look up. I felt a smile spread across my lips. "Yeah, he's my best friend." I said gentle. I glanced at him who was jumping on Seyong's back. They are so happy, it makes me feel bad for being upset. I shouldn't have let myself get attached. "Jordan! sit beside me!" Seungjin said climbing in the back seat of the black mustang. I jogged the rest of the way towards the car. I ducked and smiled at him. As if it was a usual thing, I sat down on his lap. "Make room for Jessie!" Heechul said making Seyong scoot closer to me and Seungjin. "Why thank you, Heechul." My mom said greatfully. Everyone was more smushed then usual, and I grunted. "You can lean back." Seungjin said smiling at me. I blushed but didn't deny it. I leaned back and layed my head against his chest. I listened to his soft breathing and sighed. "How come she can't sit on my lap?" Sungjae complained making me blush. I don't know... 

                      "Because I'm her best friend." Seungjin said sharply. My mom giggled and I went wide eyed as she held her phone up at us. What is she doing? "Smile everyone!" She said holding up her android. Everyone scooted closer together and posed. J-Hyo looked in the rerview at us and rolled his eyes. "Jordan, your such a pabo." He said all of a sudden. Everyone laughed at my lost and confused face. "I am not!" I objected. Seungjin laughed and rested his head against mine. "Yes you are." He said casually. He's supposed to be on my side! I looked down and pouted. In the distance, the collisium towered above us. "Are you guys ready?" Kimchi asked turning around in the passenger seat. I nodded and gave a bounce of excitement. We pulled in the packed parking lot and I looked around. "Alot of people came." Seyong said sounding a little scared. "You guys can do it." I said doing a fighting pose. We parked and we all sat there in silence for a moment. Everyone finally climbed out of the car and I took a deep breath. "I am so proud." I said placing my hands over my heart. All the boys stared at me weirdly and smiled. "You sound like our mother." Heechul said amusedly. It's like I raised them...We all walked towards the huge collisium. My heart pounded against my chest with every step I took. I glanced at the other memembers of Uncharted. Their ready.I sighed and looked at Seyong and J-Hyo who were talking quietly to each other. We all walked into the huge building. "Wow!" I said in astonishment. 

                      People wearing white and black were walking everywhere. I jumped as a women nudged past me with a pack of people following her. There's so many people back here. "Uncharted?" A man wearing huge spectacles said pointing his pen at the boys. They nodded and he beckoned us foreword. "Wait outside. You can have one of them wait with you." The man said stopping me as he held his hand out in the 'stop' pose. I looked at the others sadly. "I'll wait with her." Seyong said quickly. The others stared at the man quickly as he beckoned them to follow him. "Are you sure?" I asked unbelievingly. Seyong gave a small nod and smiled. "Yeah. Come on." He said beckoing me to follow him out of the building. The bright sunlight shined down on me making me squint. "Jordan, can I ask you something?" Seyong asked casually as he leaned against the brick building. I nodded and looked at him curiously. "Do you like Seungjin?" He asked looking down at his feet. I was quiet for a moment and I looked down. Do I? "No... were just friends." I said softly. I raised a eyebrow as he slowly walked over to me. I jumped as he rested his hands on my shoulders. "What about me?" He asked his voice filled with sincerity. I blushed heavily and opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "I..I really like you. Iv'e always have." Seyong said lifting one hand and my face. What?! No way....I stared at him wide eyed, unable to say anything. I blushed as he leaned foreword and pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes blissfully. Seyong...Before in the past, I'd love this... But..I don't know. "Seyong, were...." A voice began but trailed off. 

                         I opened my eyes and jumped away from Seyong. I turned around alarmedly to see Seungjin. He had a brokenhearted look on his face. "Seungjin, it's not..." Seyong  began holding up his hands in surrendeur. Seungjin clenched his fist and pinned Seyong against the wall and glared at him. "Why did you kiss her?" He said through clenched teeth. Seyong went wide eyed and struggled in Seungjin's grasp, but he couldn't get free. I gasped as Seungjin raised his fist and punched Seyong hard in the face. "Seungjin!" I screamed slipping in front of Seyong. He let him go and glared heavily at me. "What...Why did you kiss him?" He asked sounding hurt. I opened my mouth to say something but Seyong glared at Seungjin and wiped his bloody lip. "I like her." He said angerily. Seungjin stared at him sharply, then his gaze slipped over to me. "Do you like him?" He asked challengingly. I looked down and didn't respond. Before I could say anything, Seungjin stomped off. Where is he going? I ran after him, my heart pounding. What's happening? I don't even know... I thought me and Seyong and Seungjin were just friends. I grabbed Seungjin's arm, making him face me. "What's wrong?" I asked annoyedly. He looked at me and I went wide eyed as I saw tears forming in his eyes. "You were kissing my best friend..." He said emotion in his voice. "H-He kissed me..After he told me liked me. I didn't know what to do." I said the words tumbling out. He glared at me and clenched his fist. "Do you like him?" He asked annoyedly. "No..." I said without thinking. "Were just friends..." I said in the silence. He sighed heavily and gave me a annoyed look. "Just friends? Is that what me and you are to?" He asked sharply. I flinched and stared at Seungjin in surprise. He looked down and shook his head. "I guess I'm not enough for you..." He said before turning his back on me. "W-Wait! It's not like that!" I said resting my hand on his shoulder. "Bye, Jordan." He said before walking off. 

                             Kylie's POV : I clapped and cheered like the rest of the fans that were surrounding us on everyside. Jordan looked very glum even though she clapped as well. A couple minutes later, the boys ran towards us. I hugged Kimchi tightly and swung him around. "Good job!" I said happily. He smiled and the other boys hugged and gave high five to each other. I looked at Seungjin who was studying the ground as if he was trying to avoid someone. What happened to him? "What's wrong with Seungjin?" I whispered leaning in towards Jordan. She looked at me and regret and sadness clouded her face. "I don't know..." She said her voice cracking. Did something happen between them? "Come on, we will walk you to your car." J-Hyo said beckoning his team to follow him. We all walked out of the huge collisium. Everyone talked to each other happily and I laughed at ther bubblyness. Seungjin and Jordan had a huge gap between them. Ok, something seriously happened between them. "I know you boys will get huge." Jessie said as we reached her purple Ford Focus. The boys smiled hugely. We all hugged each other and I stopped as I reached Seungjin. "What's wrong?" I asked low enough for no one else to hear. He stared at me and wiped away a tear. "Nothing..." He said flatly. I hugged him tightly and I felt his tears stream soak into my shirt. Jordan was laughing and smiling with the others. "We won't forget you." Heechul said starting to tear up. Seungjin finally looked at Jordan and forced a smile. "I won't forget you guys either." Jordan said before waving goodbye with tears in her blue eyes. I took a deep breath and struggled not to let my tears escape. Kevin finally climbed in the car after he said his farewells. The boys were standing side by side as they waved goodbye." I'm going to miss our pabo's." I said.