Six pabo's...

Pabo Boys

Jordan's POV: "God...Kevin, you distracted me." I said annoyedly. My brother was looking at himself in the huge mirror that stretched along the room. "Jordan, you've already learned the dance." He objected puting his hands on his hips. Kylie collasped on the floor, he blonde bangs matted against her forehead. "I'm dying...Water..." She said crawling on her stomach across the waxed wooden floor. I huffed and struggled to regain my breathing undercontrol once more. "I don't get why your dad just won't put you in the dance group." Kylie said chugging a bottle of water. I shrugged and sadness stabbed no longer then a second. "Because he says I'll loose my touch." I mimicked in a weird voice. I swear, I wish my dad would realize that I can at least dance by myself. Iv'e been doing dance covers and stuff for a while. "You just learned NeverLand by U-KISS. How do you feel?" Kevin said pretending to hold a imaginary microphone. I smiled hugely and imagined flashing lights of camera's and people calling my name in a desperate plead to get my attention. "I am so happy." I said placing my hand over my heart that was drumming against my chest. Kylie looked up at me and a tiny smile spread across her lips. "Uncharted....We'd be able to meet them." 

                       I squealed and gave a bounce of excitement. I'd die of happiness if I got to meet Uncharted. They all are so adorable, even though they need help with their dance moves. I guess that's why they haven't fully debuted yet. "Seyong....So cute." I said doing a face palm. Kylie shook her head and snapped her fingers in front of me. "No. Seungjin." She said stomping her foot. As usual, we both shouted our biases names back and forth at each other. My dad's their manager, as usual, he won't let meet them or anything. It ... Kevin stretched his arms over his head and grunted. "Keep dreaming on seeing them." Kevin said amusedly. I crossed my arms and pouted in dismay. "Your lucky you got to meet IU. Dad favors you." I said stubbornly. Kevin chuckled and looked own at the ground as if he was going through good memories he had with IU. "You got to meet SHINee. But what happened?" Kevin said crossing his arms and stared at me questioningly. I avoided his gaze and wished I could hit him so hard. "I fell and tripped Jonghyun making him bash his head against the mirror.. and Key got cut by the broken glass...and Onew was over worked and puked everywhere, even on Minho and Taemin." I said softly. I wish I could forget that... 

                     "See? That's why dad won't let you meet idols." Kevin scolded me. I looked down and rolled my eyes. I swear....Kevin is the recarnated version of my mother... I jumped as the practice room door opened. A young looking man with dark brown hair that was slightly wavy peaked his head through the door. Wrinkles formed at the edges of his brown eyes as he smiled at us. "Hey Dad." I said waving innocently. He waved and akwardly came inside. We all stared at him curiously. He never comes in here unless it's super important. "How would you feel if we had more people living with us?" He asked scanning our expressions. "As long as their not girly girls I'm fine." I said with a flick of my wrist. My dad bit his thumb nail and stared at me worriedly. "What if they were all boys..." He said gentle. I paused and I felt my jaw drop. "Important question is, are they hot?" Kylie said puting her hands on her hips. I don't mind sharing a room with a hot boy. "Well, there's six boys. I agreed to let them stay here to learn how to dance." He said his voice showing that there was more coming. I listened in deep concentration. "Maybe...You guys could teach them?" He asked softly. I looked a the others and shrugged. "Sure." I said. 

                    Kevin and Kylie both nodded and smiled. My dad sighed with relief and gulped. "Well, I'm going to have to call them and tell them to come on here." He said half to himself. I saluted and gave a tiny nod. "I wonder what they look like." Kevin said sitting cross legged on the wooden waxed floor. I sat beside him and nodded. I looked at my reflection on the ground. Hopefully they won't be hard to teach... A couple of minutes of talking I sighed. "I'm going to change into my normal clothes, out." I said shoving Kevin towards the door. Kylie nodded in agreement and rumaged through a white plastic bag were we always brought our clothes in. She handed me my white aeropastle shirt and black skinny jeans. Once Kevin was gone, I lifted up my tank top and took it off, then my sweat pants. "It's nice being able to do this." Kylie said hoping on one foot as she slid on her white skinny jeans. I grabbed my white bra and struggled to strap it on. I gasped as the door swung open. A boy with slightly green hair that stuck up and blue eyes went wide eyed. I screamed and covered my exposed chest. He went wide eyed and stumbled back. I squealed as my foot slid on my sweat pants, making me fly back. Oh great... 

                                  Seungjin's POV: I peaked through my fingers and surpressed a sigh. The pretty girl was laying on the ground. Is she knocked out? I walked over to her, and struggled not to look at her chest. She had a huge red bump on her head. Her friend already ran out of the room before this girl was knocked out. I reached out to pick her up then hesitated. It would look bad if I walked out with a half unconcious girl in my arms. I looked around and pulled off my black leather jacket, and wrapped it around her. I hope she doesn't wake up... I picked her up gentle and held her tightly in my arms. The others were all in the living room. I walked quickly down the narrow hallway. What room did her dad say was her room? I looked at the girl and felt my face turn bright red as I saw how pretty she was. She's so gourgeous....Of course, Mr.Yagami won't let us meet his family. I stopped in front of a white door that said 'Jordan' in colorful letters across it. I kicked open the door and walked across her neat and tidy room. I slowly lowered her on the bed and stopped dead. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my neck. I pulled away from her, but she didn't let go. Oh great....Now what do I do? I gulped nervously. 

                    She leaned foreword and rested her head against my chest and smiled hugely. "Don't be afraid..." She mumbled in her sleep. I felt my face turn three shades of red. Ok...Things are getting intense. Now she's trying to cuddle with me... I tugged on her arms gentle to loosen her grip on me. If I call for someone, they will probably blame me. I didn't know she was getting changed! Who gets changed in a practice room anyway?! "Kiss me..." She mumbled suddenly. I went wide eyed as she leaned in towards me. I felt my heart pound against my chest. I looked at her soft looking pink lips and beautiful pale face. Her lips does look kissable... I bit my bottom lip and shook my head. That's taking advantage of her! I looked away and gasped as I caught a quick glance at Seyong. "Seyong!" I called out, not to loud and not so soft. He poked his head in the room and went wide eyed. "Help me!" I said desperately. He flipped his red bangs and bursted out laughing. "She must really like you." He teased looking at Jordan. I glared annoyedly at him. He gentle rested his hands on her, and pulled. I lost my footing and flopped on her bed. I went wide eyed as she leaned in towards me. "What's....going on?" A voice said softly. 

                            I opened my eyes to see Jordan looking around wide eyed. She let go of me and quickly pulled away. "You were...sleep moving." I said not being able to find the words. "You were all over him." Seyong said giving a chuckle. She went wide eyed as she stared from me, then to Seyong. "Y-Your...Uncharted!" She squealed giving a bounce of excitement. As if hearing her squeal, Mr.Yagami and the others ran in her room. "Wow, what have you three been doing?" Heechul asked poking his head around the door. Jordan's mouth was slightly open and her blue eyes were wide as she stared at them. "I'm such a huge fan!" Jordan squealed doing a face palm. I wonder if she's a fan of me... "Who do you like?" Kimchi asked, sounding not worried at all. Jordan smiled at Seyong who was studying his nails. He looked up quickly and blinked in confusion as everyone smiled at him micheviously. "Then she must have been dreaming about Seyong." Sungjae said grinning. Jordan held  her hands up in surreduer. "N-No...It's not like that." She said akwardly. Kevin went wide eyed as he stared at me. "Wow, your pretty handsome." He said walking over to me. I akwardly looked away and gulped. I jumped as he ran his hand down my chest as he circled me. "So boys, this is my daughter Jordan." Mr. Yagami said rubbing his temples. "So, what are we going to do about rooms?" Kylie asked casually. Mr.Yagami stared at us all and glared. "I'm letting you guys share rooms. If any of you touch my daughter..." He said. 

                        "He's going to make us step in cat crap." I finished for him. The others stared at me and shook their heads after they laughed. "No...Your dead." Mr.Yagami said pointing at me. I saluted and sighed heavily as he walked out of the room. I sat on the tan carpet and watched the memembers pair up quickly with each other. "Seungjin, do you want to share rooms with me?" A voice said from in front of me. I looked up and went wide eyed as I saw Jordan smiling at me. I gave a small nod and stood up slowly. Seyong was on her other side, and I smiled. At least it won't be so akward to have my best friend in the same room as me. We both walked down the hallway and I akwardly swung my arms as we walked. Jordan let me and Seyong walk in her huge room first. Posters and drawings were posted up on her white wall and her huge bed seemed to take up most of the room. Further in front of it, pressed against the wall was the huge flat screen tv. "We all should watch a movie or something." Seyong said setting down his black suit case. Jordan nodded and smiled. "What do you guys want to watch?" She asked cheerfully. She sure is cheerful... "How about...The Grudge?" I asked making my voice dramatic. She giggled and nodded. "Ok, I'll be back. I'll get the others to watch it with us." She said before walking out. She's pretty nice. Wow.... Not bad. 

                                  Jordan's  POV: I pressed myself against the wall outside the door. I took  a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment. Don't freak out and become a crazy fan girl. I walked in the living room where everyone was and stood there akwardly. Sungjae smiled brightly at me and waved. "Is something wrong?" He asked cheerfully. I shook my head and bit my bottom lip. "What movie is that?" Heechul asked staring at the movie I had behind my back. "The Grudge." I said holding it up. The others stared at it with amusement. "Are you three watching it together?" Kimchi asked tilting his head at us. "Yeah...But I was wondering if you guys wanted to watch it with us." I stammered feeling my face turn three shades of red. They all stood up and smiled. "Sure, In your room right?" Heechul asked as he led the others down the hallway. I opened the door to my room and held up the movie. "I got the movie." I said happily. Seungjin was laying on the tan carpet, singing Chris Brown With you. He's so cute and random. He picked up a black remote and pretended to sing like a singer. "Oh good, the others decided to watch it with us." Seyong said sitting on the end of my bed, his knees tucked in close to his chest. 

                          I blushed and sat casually beside him. I looked at Seungjin who wrapped himself up in my white fluffy blanket, only his eyes showing. "This movie is so scary..." He said his voice muffled by the covers. Everyone else was spread out on the bed. "Who's going to put the movie in?" Kevin asked flatly. Everyone didn't even dare to move and I gulped. "Jordan, put the movie in." Seungjin said bumping me with his shoulder gentle. I stared at him like he was crazy. "Your funny...What if she pops out of no where and grabs me?" I whined bumping my shoulder against him back. I grunted as he shoved me back. We both nudged each other back and forth and Seyong sighed. "Jordan, you would put it in if you loved me." Seyong said staring at me and giving a tiny smile. I felt my face turn three shades of red and I looked down in defeat. Seungjin bursted out laughing, falling on his side. "Put it in..." He laughed giving a michevious laugh. Seyong grunted and shoved him hard. "Your stupid." He said annoyedly. I put the movie in quickly, before running back towards them. "I could have died." I said as TV went black, making the home room go black as well. Everyone was quiet and I felt my heart race quickly. I gulped. 

                            I watched the screen wide eyed, jumping and squealing now and then. Seungjin was staring at the screen wide eyed as if he was being hypmotized. "Give me some of the covers!" I whined pulling them towards me. Seungjin groaned and yanked them towards him again. "These are mine, go get your own." He said pulling them away as I pulled them towards me once more. "Share you two." J-Hyo said from further back, his voice demanding that we stay quiet. We both stopped arguing and I let the covers go in defeat. It's not fair... I squealed and jumped and buried my face in someone's chest. I looked up feeling heat come over my face in waves. Seungjin was staring at me blankly, his mouth slightly open. Oh great....It's already akward enough between us. I gasped as he flung the cover over me and I smiled at him greatfully. We all continued to watch and I blushed. Seungjin is pretty nice. Seyong was staring at the screen, his mouth open. I sighed with relief as the movie finally finished. "Now, who's brave enough to get up and turn the movie off?" Heechul asked staring at me curiously. "Your crazy." I said softly. Seungjin pulled the covers up to his face and nodded in agreement with me. "I'm not.." 

                                 The room seemed to go pitch black and I leaned in towards Seungjin. I felt my heart pound as I felt his warm breath against my neck. I jumped as the door swung open and a black outline formed at the door. I screamed, making everyone jump and scream as well. Seyong lost his balance, and a second later landed with a loud thud on the tan carpet. I wrapped my arms around Seungjin, hugging him tightly. I buried my face in chest and closed my eyes tightly. I blushed as he did the same, his face inches away from mine. "Calm down children, it's just me." My father's voice greeted flatly. I sighed with relief and looked up slowly. We all blinked as the bright light was flickered on. "It's almost midnight." He said sternly. His black hair was sticking up crazily everywhere and his eyes were barely open. "Ok, were going to bed." J-Hyo answered, standing up quickly. Seyong groaned and he layed his head on the bed, while the rest of him was still on the floor. Seungjin gave a half smile at me and I realized I was still clinging onto him. I akwardly let him go and took a deep sigh. What a crazy day...Everyone said goodnight and walked out of the room smugly. I waved goodbye and layed down with Seungjin and Seyong by my side. "Goodnight." My dad said as everyone left the room. "Night." I said puting wiggling around to get comfortable with my headphones in.

                                   Kylie's POV: I peaked through the crack in the door and closed one eye. Jordan was laying in the middle of the two boys. Jealousy sparked in me as she scooted closer to Seungjin with a white headphone in her ear. "They seem to be getting close." Kevin whispered from behind me. It seems like they both connected since the first time they saw each other. "I thought she was Seyong's fan." I said crossing my arms. It seems like she's just now noticing his cuteness....He's freaking adorable. I walked back to my room and blushed as I saw Heechul and J-Hyo laying on my bed. "So your going to teach us how to dance?" Heechul asked as I akwardly squeezed my way between them. "Yeah, you learn tomorrow." I said confidently. Hopefully by tomorrow I can get closer to all of them...Including Seungjin. Heechul and J-Hyo are actually pretty cool to. "Have you noticed Seungjin and Jordan though?" J-Hyo asked wiggling under the covers. I squeezed the covers tightly and struggled not to say anything. "Yeah. They seem to have a connection. But who can blame him, she's cute." Heechul said carelessly. I rolled over, covering my face with the blanket. Jordan has all the luck...I want Seungjin to notice me..