Black-Out Party- Part 2

Pressed Flower

 Never really in my life have i seen jae flustered before. "What did you say?" i said. "Uh..nothing..If you're dressed up..Let's go back to the dance floor." said Jae. I wanted to hear it again to see what he said, but i guess he's too shy. I guess it was something that i don't need to worry about. Jae left the room and i just stood there. "This dress is a bit too short." i thought to myself. Jae came back in and grabbed my hand. Our hands touched and it was simply a strong firm grip around my hand. I did kind of missed what happened back then. It was our secret that no one knows about. I wonder if he remembers that too. We were out by the dance floor. It was like another amazing paused. A prince with good looks guarding the pearl princess of the sea. I thought i was going to cry because i don't want to come out looking like this. Yunho and Alice put on another song. It was a really fast beat song and i couldn't catch up because i didn't want to dance like that with jae's dress.

"How can you not know how to dance well like that? It's just like grinding!" said jae. I felt really uncomfortable. He suddenly grabbed my face softly and said, " If you don't know how to. I will use my hand to teach your body to move to these beats." My body suddenly tingled and my spine shook. I was thinking I have to do it now before jae harrasses my body.  I was going to do it, but safe by the end of the song. I wasn't safe for long..."Now, that was fun! Let's have another one!!" said Yunho and Alice. Everybody in the audience screams for excitement. I was thinking, Oh god....I didn't want to dance in this short dress, but i had to, so i start doing my thing.

Jae was pretty shocked because he thought i didn't know how to dance, but boy i sure proved him wrong. It wasn't like grinding or anything, but it was close to that, REALLY CLOSE to that. My booty was touching him all right...right near most men special spot. After awhile we were just having fun and we totally forgot about everything. It was almost like we dance our night away. It was so much fun. When the party was over helped Alice and Yunho put everything away and we were cleaning up the mess. Afterward, i was about to go home, but KY showed up. "Hello girlfriend." he said with a smiled. I smiled back and said hi. I asked him if he had fun tonight and he responded that it was a nightmare for him. We both giggle when he said that. Then he asked me something so seriously. "I really like you and i want to go out with you...." He said with a whisper. There was a big commotion that happened with Jae and I wasn't listening at what KY said. He was talking to that girl like she was more special and all. All i can do is think that it was the past and try to move on. "Lingering feelings will only hurt me more" i thought. Then i heard KY voice.  "I want to know your answer.." KY said. "Eh?" i said back with a confused look. He smiled and said nevermind. I felt bad that i locked his voice out. His voice was the only thing that kept me going on in life. My one and special friend right now.

I bowed and thank Yunho and Alice and KY and i was about to leave, but KY said something. "I have to go use the bathroom. I'll be back okay?" said KY. I just smiled and said, "Go ahead. When you got to go, you got to go." He smiled back and was rushing towards the bathroom. I told him that i will wait outside for him when he finished. Before i went outside. I went back into the dressing room and got KY dress. "Such a beautiful dress that got stained on. He must have thought hard about picking this dress to make me look good." I said. I grabbed it and left outside to wait by the car. Waiting outside by KY's car these weird looking guys approached me. "Hey good looking girl! Wanna spend the night with me tonight?!" as he laughed out loudly. I just looked at him like WTF?!! He tried to put his arms around me and take me with him, but i slapped his hands out of the way. He got mad at me, but the smirk. "You got those smexy @ss legs. I want them and i intend to get them one way or another. "There's only one of you and three of us." He said laughing evilly. I chuckled back and said, "You wanna screw with a pyscho chick?! You must be desparate or something to be hitting on one..That makes you a bigger loser." I said laughing with an ugly hagged voice. Those men looked at me weird and said, "I don't care if you make your voice ugly, you still look hot and we are still going to do you! Grab HER!!" said the leader of that group.

I ran and thought to myself..."Why am i always getting chased by these weirdos who wants to girls so badly these days?! This was not my day!" As i was running away, somebody pulled me to the shadows and put their hands over my mouth. I was struggling to see who was the one who helped me. Those weirdos left and the person let me go. i was breathing hard and felt like i was about to faint because i ran to fast. I didn't see who it was who helped me, but i thanked that person and out. The next thing i knew i was in a hotel. I woke up with no clothes on me. I panicked. I was questioning if somebody me. The person in the shadow came out and i screamed at that person. I started throwing pillows at the person. "Ow. That hurts. Thanks for giving me an appreciation." said jae. "JAE?!" I'm starting to wonder how i ended up with jae at the hotel and me on the hotel bed. I start fuming up.

===============================================================================================

NOT EDITED YET, SRY I WILL GO BACK AND EDIT IT LATER!