Chapter 1

The Fashion Fun Adventures of The Royales: Pet Problems

The girl sat cross-legged on the floor, penning down her thoughts. 'Dearest Diary,' she wrote, 'it's OFFICIAL. We're moving. Seriously. I've got it all packed up in hideous brown boxes that smell of rat poop. Not that I've actually smelt that. It's just a comparison...' She was very engrossed, utterly lost in a world of her own.

That didn't last very long.

 

"Mirajinn Errine Blaize! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR I'LL SMASH YOU INTO PIECES!!!"

 

Mirajinn, the girl, growled and threw her pen on the ground in frustration. You had to hand it to her though, having a sister like hers could drive you crazy in 30 seconds flat! (Which is surprising how Mirajinn could live with it for all her fifteen years of life!)) "Sticks and stones, Margonelle Errine ER (it's actually 'sucre') STICKS AND STONES!!" Mirajinn, more commonly known as Mira, hollered right back.

 

"Honestly, you're so!......" Margonelle trailed off as she bounded into her younger sister's room. "We're leaving for our new home now, Mira. So could you jusr MOVE IT!"

 

Hesistantly, Mirajinn grabbed her pale-ish pink suitcase and her dazzling pink bonnet, popping it on her head of (slightly wavy) pink hair (it's natural, by the way, not dyed or anything). It matched her perfectly.

Mirajinn was decked out in a PINK (again!!!) outfit. It was a baby pink crop top with a hot pink pullover that spelt 'LAZY' in large block letters made up of pinkish, plastic gems of the 'rarest' types. As for bottoms, Mirajinn wore a pair of pale pink stockings and some nice pink shorts. Mira's (slightly beyond the shoulders) hair had been neatly plaited, boasting her beauty. She was practically erupting with radience. To top it off, Mira had even slipped on her pink charm bracelet (she had it since she was 8)

 

After checking her reflection in the mirror, Mira flounced down the steps into her parent's car, leaving Marg behind her to load the brown boxes into the truck, just before jumping into her parents' car.

An hour and a half later, Larhah Errine Horil, Mira's mother, parked the car. MIra and Marg awoke from their slumers, sitting upright.

 

"Where... where are we?"

 

Her mother smiled gently. "The Palace, my dearest. Your Dad was offered a place as the TOP Decorator!" MIrajinn beamed widely. "And I thought we were moving to a low-down house!" Then she noticed her mother still smiling. Something's up, Mira thought.

 

"Oh alright!" Lady Larhah continued, "You, Mira, have been chosen as the Princess, Her Royal Highness Sapphirae Elita Azurina-Royale's persoonal friend and companion!"

Mirajinn;s mouth dropped open into a comical 'O' as she covered it with a hand, too excited to speak. All that she could say was "Aiieeeeeeeeee!!!"

 

"... And you'll be studying in SOS, the School of Stardom with HRH (Her Royal Highness), too..." Not everyone was happy though. Margonelle could be heard grumbling on and on about unfairness. But that was all Mirajinn heard as she bounced around in her seat, unable to contain her excitement. She was going to the Palace.

 

----

A/N: Heyy guys! Ah, I know it's kinda boring now but it'll get more interesting later on cuz there will be MAGICZ okay?:3