You? Me.

DREAM.LIFE.LOVE

Hello to all my dearest reader and subscriber, I am MMMMAAAAYYYYY (AKA MayOng98, Bias0109 and some other username I have changed).

Today, I'm writing this is to thank everyone, including slient reader, for the contribution you made for my DREAM . LIFE . LOVE, fanfics and today, I have more than 900 subbies, 35K views and 50 upvotes! I am really thankful that you guys supported my fanfics and all these give me energy and courage to write more and better fanfics! 

Okay, I should stop all these "touching" speech...

I appear here, on the fanfic, again is to thank you all (Which I have done it) and also to apologise for my lousy grammer (I believe I'm still very lousy at this now) and very very wrong spelling and etc, like WHY DID BANG YONGGUK APPEAR TWICE IN THE FICS AND JK STILL DON'T KNOW HIM.

Explanation: I totally forget what have i wrote in the starting of the fanfics and then I re-introduce BYG in again and make JK look like he doesn't know who the F BYG is.............................. Aigoo, how can I be so careless? Since I have wrote it, so let take is that the 2 BYG in fics are different BYG!

Next, comment comment.

You guys must be wondering why am I not replying comments now and then.

Explanation: I DO read comments and I only reply if I feel there's a need to! So, if I never, it means the comment are too awkward for me to reply or... erm.. I don't know how to reply. (You know, I met some people commenting weird stuff and I have a hard time to reply and I ended up not replying.. lol)

LASTLY, I am shamelessly promoting my current fanfic, featuring our hyungnim (or your oppa, idk), JIN x OC!

Please show some support! Thank you! :)

NEW FANFICS:
 You? Me.