5- Slimming Your Life

Sugar and Candy, Everything Sweet {REVAMPING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request: How do you get thinner legs/thighs? Like I'm really insecure about it so I never wear shorts outside of my home.

Request: How can I loose weight in a few weeks? 

Request: Ways to loose weight, how to take care of my skin and plan for healthy lifestyles.

 

Today is all about losing some of those extra flab and slimming down your life and becoming healthier!

Jongin definatley approves. 

 ahh. he's so cute. squish, squish, squish. 

 

Anyways... 

FIrst, I'll list some exercises you can do to just slim down your body as a whole. 

1) Go for a run. 

       My mother and I wake up every morning to run for 30 minutes and seriously, it does such a huge change for me. I feel a lot healthier and it's also refreshing to go running. If you live in an apartment, go have a run at the nearest sports club, or maybe there's a gym? But I assure you, running helps a lot. If my 48 year old mother can run, so can you. 

 

2) Radio Streching

       This is a strech excersie my mom and I do when it's raining in the morning. It was created during the war time in Japan for the military soilders to strech before doing their drills or whatever they do. These days, it's just used for a healthy way to start you day. (Link)

 

3) Insanity

    My school makes us do this every year and hell, it is tiring. But if you're determined to lose weight fast and in a helthy way, I think Insanity will do the job for you. Apparently it takes 2 months for the overall outcome... I don't know, because I've never tried it this way. (Link1) (Link 2) 

 

4) Indoor Cardio Workout

     This is something I found online and It takes around 30 minutes of your time. I tried it, and hell it was tiring. I think it's worth it though because I did lose a couple of pounds after I did this for a week. Just follow this (LInk)

 

5) y Leg Workout

     I'll just add this in because I just want it to look neat. Anyways, y leg workout is something bubzbeauty tries. ( if you don't know her, go check her out.) It's basically around a 14 minutes workout. 

- 20 squats

- 30 lunges

- 50 second wall sit

- 100 jumping jacks

- 50 sumo squats

- 50 second wall sit

Then you're done! It will help your legs become fit if you do it continiously. 

 

Now I'm going to introduce some ways to slim down certin parts of your body with just a ball. 

Yes, for this exercise you need 2 balls. A tennis ball or one of those plastic mini balls are fine too. Just something small that fits in your hand. 

(CREDITS TO MAGAZINE 17)

HIPS

  - start with an arm on the ball and your leg up. Then lift your body up and bring your other arm up. Keep for 5 seconds and repeat 3 times

 - Place 2 balls on your . Lift your legs while keeping them together. Keep position for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times

 - Place a ball underneath your knees and swing your legs back and forth. Repeat left and right 10 times. 

 - place ball underneath your knees and try to create a 90 degrees angle by lifting that leg with the ball. Keep for 5 seconds and repet left and right 10 times. 

 - PLace ball between your heels. LIft your legs and turn around to touch the ball. Repeat 20 times and try to keep the ball between your heels. 

 

 

STOMACH/WAIST

- PLace ball on your thigh. Bend towards the ball in a circula motion. Repeat left and right 7 times. 

- The same instructions as the one above, just standing up. 

 - Place ball on your ribcage are and slowly stretch upwards 5 times. 

 - Place 2 balls and roll them down your waist as you breathe in and roll them down, pushing the fat on your stomach as you breathe out. 

- Twist you body side to side while having a ball on each side. Every time you turn, grab the ball. Repeat 10 times. 

 - Place your knees up and place two balls near yout rib and just under your belly button. Breathe in, then exhale as much as you can and flatten your stomach as much as you can. Keep for 3 seconds while you roll the ball on your rib downwards. Repeat 5 times. 

 

ARMS

 - Push up position, just have two balls in your hands. 

 - Roll the ball back and forth while keeping your back straight. 

 - Place the ball in your hands behind your back. LIft your arms as much as you can. 

 

BUST

 - Start with the "feminine" push up position. From there, roll the ball forward s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter