Airport

Starstruck

Currently, I’m cleaning my room and putting clothes in the closet and such. Yes, we have our own rooms here even if we only come here for vacation. We found it unnecessary, but what grandma wants grandma gets.

I was in the middle of organizing my makeup table, when Seohyun came barging in, “VICTORIA COME WITH ME IT’S URGENT!”

“What is it?!?” I panicked.

“Sooyoung just called me and she heard from someone who told her friend who was a friend to a sasaeng who found out that DBSK is arriving in Incheon Airport in approximately 45 minutes so get your up and go with me!” Seohyun explained.

“YAH! Why do I have to go with you?!? You can go by yourself! We just came from there and you want to go back just to see them? Are you crazy? And in 45 minutes? It’s an hour car ride!” Annoyed by her obnoxiousness.

“Mom won’t let me go out alone! I already asked and she said either you go or I can’t go at all” She said.

“Why me? Go ask Minho!” By this point, I’m tired and I don’t wanna have to deal with my crazy sister.

“Minho is more stubborn than you, and you know that! Please Victoria, pretty pleaseeeeeee! I’ll buy you anything you want from the SM Pop-Up Store!”

“Why would I be interested in buying anything from that store?”

“BECAUSE YOU LOVE EXO AND SHINEE. DON’T YOU DARE DENY IT NOW GET YOUR UP AND GET MOVING”

I siiigh. I hate that she knows my weakness. Ever since, she found out I listen to EXO and Super Junior, she’s been using that against me. This is one of the examples. I admit, I may be a bit of a fangirl. I like they’re music, I think they’re cute, and I want to meet them. However, I’m not like my sister that observes their every move and knows every detail about their existence. I’m not a lunatic.

“UGH I JUST CHANGED TO MY PAJAMAS TOO! SEOHYUN I SWEAR, YOU BETTER GET YOUR WALLET READY”

Since I’m 18, I had to drive. Seohyun is turning 18 in about 3 months, so she can’t legally drive yet in Korea.

During the drive, Seohyun kept annoying me to drive faster, and my irritation just kept rising. I DO NOT WANT A SPEEDING TICKET. I want to keep my records clean!

In about an hour, we arrived in Incheon Airport, and I parked next to the crowd of DBSK fans. Wow. I wonder if this many people come every time they simply arrive and depart. Seohyun got out of the car to ask if they already arrived. Unfortunately for Seohyun, they just left less than 5 minutes ago.

“YAH! IF YOU JUST SPED UP, I COULD’VE SEEN CHANGMIN AND YUNHO!” she screamed at me.

“I’M SORRY BUT I DIDN’T WANNA DIE IN THE PROCESS. I still expect your promise though. Kay? K.”

She sulked throughout the ride, and when we got home, she stormed straight to her room.

“Waddup with her?” Minho asked.

“We were 5 minutes late, because apparently I drove like Grandma” I sighed.

“Oh well. We’re in Korea for 2 weeks. Don’t let her get you down” I nodded. Minho is always the one that looks at the brighter things.

“Thanks Minho. It’s late now, go to sleep soon kay?”

“Arasso noona, goodnight” We hugged and headed towards our own rooms.

I changed into my pajamas once again and lay on my bead. I couldn’t sleep, so I put my iPod on shuffle and What Is Love by EXO came on. I continued listening to more song, and got lost in my thoughts. In the midst of my thoughts, I dozed off into dreamland.