SM Pop-up store

Starstruck

Minho and I spent the past 4 days sight-seeing and going on our own little adventures. Just yesterday, we went bungee jumping next to the Han River. I desperately refused, but Minho is evil and pushed me down (with all the gears ofcourse!). However, I’m glad he did because it was the most refreshing feeling ever. Best sibling bonding ever! Too bad Seohyun doesn’t usually go with us on our trips. She mostly spends her day on Tumblr and keeping track of DBSK. Ever since the airport incident, she doesn’t ask me to drive her anymore. Instead, she asked grandma if she can borrow her driver for the next two weeks. I guess that’s a good thing for me. Even if she’s annoying, I miss her.

“Seohyun, let’s go out” I knocked on her door repeatedly.

“I’m busy” She shouted

“Yah! You still owe me! Let’s go to SM Pop-Up Store, and if you want, I’ll wait with you outside SM”

“Really?!” She finally opens the door.

“Yes really, now go get your cameras ready and get dressed” She squealed.

2 hours later

“SEOHYUUUUUN!”

“HURRY UP!”

“IT’S ALREADY 3!! CAN YOU HURRY YOUR ! YOUR FCE DOESN’T NEED THAT MUCH MAKEUP”

Who seriously takes 2 hours to get ready? Ugh I’ve been waiting here for more than an hour. Compared to her, I only took less than 30 minutes. There’s a difference between normal and crazy. Ugh, it’s not like we’re going to a wedding.

“Victoria, you need to stop your nagging. It’s so annoying. I swear if you were a Cassiopeia, you would be obsessed with Changmin, You both are such naggers!” Like usual, I just rolled my eyes at her.

We arrived at Myeongdong and it was like love at first sight for me. I cursed myself for not coming here any sooner. I can literally spend a day here, shopping by myself. This is heaven. I was about to go inside ZARA when Seohyun pulled me towards the direction of the SM store.

“Seohyun, did you make sure to bring your cash and cards?”

“Yes, I have enough to last a year.” She rolled her eyes.

“Well, get them ready, I’m coming in” I walked in dramatically.

After entering, I went straight to the EXO side. I’m in love. So much EXO. This is heaven. At times like this, I can relate to Seohyun. But only when it’s CNBLUE, Super Junior, and most especially EXO. I love them, but not obsessed. I love their music, their personalities, and their faces obviously. It would be an honor to meet them. Coincidentally that is. Unlike my sister, I don’t and won’t ever stalk them.

So far, I have the album: both hug and kiss version; WOLF cap in all colors: red, white, and black; WOLF Black Bandana; WOLF Tee; WOLF Hoodie; EXO leather bracelet; EXO ring; and most importantly the EXO Wolf cape. Lucky for Seohyun, I’m not interested enough to buy those fans and stickers and other ridiculous stuff. I thought this was enough for just today, I don’t want to make Seohyun broke, knowing she’s probably gonna buy the whole DBSK section.

As expected, she was there along with a poor worker who was holding a big stack on his arms. Didn’t Seohyun see the baskets that can hold her items instead of the pitiful worker? She obviously raided that aisle.

I sigh, “Seohyun are you done?”

“Unnie, which one is better?” She held up two pillows both with Changmin’s face on.

“Neither”  

“But unnie, I need to pick! Help me ugh this is the most difficult decision ever” She sigh dramatically.

“Does it matter? He’s the same person. Better yet, just buy both.”

“Good idea Vic! I guess you both are cuddling with me tonight” She squealed.

We went to the cashier. I think it took her about 15 minutes just to scan everything.

“The total will be 5,622,000W” The cashier informed with a shocked expression. Hehe her eyes look like D.O’s and hanging open.

Seohyun simply handed her the money in cash. Let’s just say the cashier looked like she got the shock of her life.

“You can keep the change”

“M’am you do know that there’s about 400,000W change right?”

“Yes I know, and I’d like for him to have most of it for helping me so much. Thank you so much!” She bowed to the guy worker and the guy just bowed repeatedly to her.

In exchange, he helped us carry the many bags towards the car. All of it took the trunk’s space. Well this is a successful shopping trip if I do say so myself.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Im sorry once again if i dont update as often as you guys want. I like writing, i do! But i'm also interested in readin. i've been reading fanfics for like 3 years and this is my first fanfic, so hopefully you guys understand.

Tehehe sorry for making Victoria a fangirl but it's okay cos it's EXO! well i just added them mainly because i'm going to kcon and seeing EXO and f(x) on one stage is just the most amazing thing for me right now lol ONCE AGAIN, IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS GOING TO KCON 2013 IN LA, COMMENT BELOW LET'S MEET UP! i promise i won't bite hahaha it would be amazing to meet one of my readers ^.^ comment below guys and tell me what you guys think!

THANK YOU TO MY SUBSCRIBERS! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I HOPE YOU GUYS KEEP READING. I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!

In my next chapter, i'll upload a picture thanking all my susbscribers and i will reveal my face so you guys know i'm not weird or old lol k~ well happy reading guys!