Ken’s POV

How To Break An Idol's Heart

a/n: oh, god. i forgot about this.. it has been a long time. idk if you, readers can be satisfied with this... i'm sorry for the very long update.

 

 

 

Ken’s POV

 

 

How to break an Idol’s heart? It’s easy. All I just have to do is to make Leo jealous and make him go crazy because of me! HA-HA-HA!

Am I the bad guy here? No. Leo is. He always hurt me, neglect me, throw me away and he never cares for me! And I am sick of him being so cold to me. It’s like; I am just a mosquito to him that he could always slap away whenever I come near him.

I hate it when he’s ignoring me. I hate it the most when he’s avoiding me. I hate it when he flinches when we accidentally touch, skin to skin. I don’t even have skin cancer. So, why does he always run away whenever we touch?

I cannot decipher which side of Leo I love though. Is it the scary Leo, timid Leo, smiling Leo or the poker face Leo? I pick them all. I mean it. I love Leo ever since pre-debut, after debut and up until now.

I can’t stop thinking about this chic man inside my head. He’s always running and even though I’m sorry for that, I just can’t seem to stop thinking about him. My heart couldn’t.

I know. Everybody will say I am crazy for liking and loving Leo. The members have already spoken. They advised me not to touch Leo but, what about my heart? I don’t want to keep hurting myself. I am not a masochist. Definitely not!

I cried to them and told them everything about my feelings for Leo. I know they couldn’t resist me so they came up with a plan. And you know what that plan is? Their plan is to make Leo jealous. Hilarious, isn’t it? I mean, we all know that Leo’s feelings are so freezing cold it couldn’t melt down so how can we make Leo jealous when in the first place, Leo doesn’t even like me?

 

“We’re just going to try it out. Who knows, Leo probably likes you back?” N stated.

“He doesn’t, Hyung. Don’t give me false hope. You're 'probably' doesn't help me at all.” I sulked.

“You’re going to lose nothing for trying, Ken Hyung. Let’s do it.” Ravi said and I just sighed at their fighting spirit.

 

And yes, we did it. Leo shoved Ravi and I away one time, during our VIXX TV filming. The other members cheered, did high-five with each other but how come I wasn’t happy at all? Leo’s always like that. Maybe, we’ve mistaken his actions because otherwise he'd pull me away and lock me in the room if he was jealous. Am I expecting too much of a reaction from Leo? I guess so.

 

“Go!” N wakes me up from my thoughts when he pushed me.

I looked at them frowning.

“Follow Hyung, you idiot!” Ravi then patted my after pulling me to stand up.

“W-why?” I asked them, still clueless as I ever am.

“Go ask him if he’s jealous or go ask him stupid questions!” Hyuk exclaimed.

“B-but I—“

“Ken Hyung, just do it.” Hongbin said and they all push me towards Leo and I’s shared bedroom.

I look at them one last time before calming my ecstatic heart and then turn the knob clockwise. I took a deep breath before entering. I then found Leo sitting at the edge of the bed, face palmed as if he’s in a deep all of a sudden.

“H-hyung…” I called and Leo lifts up his face and glared at me which brought shiver down my spine.

“What are you doing here?” He asked and I can tell from his voice, he’s pissed-off.

“I—uh…hmm—“

“Start talking or else…” He said and started walking towards me still with those fierce eyes and tone of his voice.

“O-or else…w-what h-hyung…?” I stuttered when his hand touches the door my body is leaning on and faces me with those dark and deadly eyes of his.

“Are you making me jealous back there, Kennie?” Leo asked straight forward while gazing deeply at me.

I open my mouth to speak but nothing came out so I close my mouth again and shakes my head violently.

“You know, I hate liars.” Leo stated and then the next thing I knew, I was lying on top of the bed with Leo on top of me holding my wrist tightly.

“I…hyung—“

“Fine. You win. Now, what are you getting from them, Kennie?” Leo asked fiercely. His grip is getting too tight.

“N-nothing…hyung. You’re h-hurting me.” I said while struggling to be free.

“Oh? Am I hurting you now, Jaehwan-ah?” Leo mocked and I hissed from the pain his grip causes. I started to cry.

“I should be the one to say that word, Ken. You’re hurting me. Now, you’re not even satisfied? How dare you.”

“Y-yah! W-when did I? You’re the one who’s always hurting me! Ignoring me! Avoiding me! Leo, I don’t have any deadly sickness so why aren’t you getting close to me?!” I yelled at him, telling him everything my heart wanted to say while my eyes shut close and tears escaping from it.

Leo seemed taken aback when he loosen his grip on my wrists.

“B-but I—“

“I love you, Hyung. So please, don’t hurt me anymore.” I interjected.

“You love me?”

“Yes." I shyly confess. "Ever since training days,"

"I see." Leo nodded.

“H-huh? What do you mean, Hyung?” I ask, clueless.

Leo smiled and then gets off of me and sits beside me afterwards.

“Then, I should be blind.” Leo started laughing while palming his eyes. I didn’t know how to react on that, or how am I supposed to reply back so I lightly pat his back as I sit back and watch him in confusion.

“And deaf,” Leo said as he lifts up his face to meet mine. I frowned at him.

“W-what are you talking about, hyung?” I asks, worried that his hyung went nuts after my confession.

“I’m sorry, Jaehwan-ah.” Leo replied which made me gasp afterwards.

“Y-you’re denying…me?” Tears welled up again and I voicelessly cry in vain.

Leo shakes his head and cupped my face, rubbing his thumbs on my wet cheeks.

“I’m apologizing because I only realize something now which I should have beforehand.”

“W-what is it?” I ask and gulp, waiting for his reply in a fast racing beat of my heart.

“That I should probably wear my emotions when I’m with you and, probably wear my heart on my sleeves from now on.” Leo answered which made me confused, astonished and weird out.

“I-I don’t get it, hyung.” I replied with a three-line frown on my forehead.

“Now, now,” Leo then with a smile pushed me up and drags me to the door.

“Tell them that breaking my heart is not that easy. They should try a little harder.” Leo said and pushes me out of our shared bedroom and slams the door behind.

I cluelessly walk back to the living room with the other members waiting for me.

“What happened?” N hyung started to ask first followed by Ravi and then Hyuk and Hongbin.

“Did you already confess?”

“Did Hyung push you out after getting nothing?”

“Did he say something to you…well, after pushing you out, that is?”

I slide down and slump on the floor with a pout and nodded after Hongbin’s question.

“What did he say then?” N hyung asks, squealing in excitement though he can clearly see in my face I am not happy but confused and sulking.

“He said…that you all should try a little harder. He said his heart…is not easy to break.” I mumbled and their leader squeals in delight and then hugs me and pats my afterwards.

“H-hyung—“

“Aigoo~ Our Kennie has grown mature already!” N hyung stated which made me frowned.

“W-what are you talking about hyung?”

N hyung then pulls me away and look at me with a teasing smile.

“We don’t get you too, Hyung.” Ravi stated and the other two also nodded.

N then stands up. “Kids, I need to talk to your appa about this.” He said with a toothy smile. “I should also tell him that breaking my artwork’s heart is also not easy.” He added before walking away, heading to Leo and I’s shared bedroom and knock aloud.

“I think I know what they are talking about.” Ravi said and the three of us stare at Ravi with anticipation.

“If Leo hyung said his heart is not easy to break and N hyung said that your heart is also not easy to break, then…” Ravi then rubs his chin after tilting his head slantingly. “He must be in love with you too!” he exclaimed.

“A-are you sure?” I asked in hyped, getting my hopes up.

“Hyung wouldn’t say that if he wasn’t, right?” Ravi said and I widely smiled and then squealed afterwards. I even rolled on the floor while hugging a pillow.

“Kyaa~ Leo hyung loves me back!” I squealed repeatedly and the three mangnaes tilt their heads.

 

“He’s happy again. This hyung, really…” Ravi mumbled as he shakes his head with a smile.

 

 

THE END>

 

a/n2: this story has been long forgotten. when i was looking at my stories, i found this one and when i looked over my files, i found out that i have finished writing ken's pov. idk when and i just forgot to update it. sorry.