The Ghost

LOVE UNDERCOVER

 

‘alright bye!!’ finally the 3 hours dance practice finished. I feel my body is tearing apart already… those y TOP’s eyes and dance kills me… ‘KIM NA NA~’ someone shouted as I’m still the only one who in the dancing studio packing my stuff.  I’m not used to this name  yet so I just ignore it and keep packing. Suddenly someone turn me over rudely. It’s our dancer line leader, Hyuna. She is acting such a to me since she heard I was arranged to be TOP’s partner. I know she purposely step on my feets few times when we dance and while rest time, she even make me fall. So embarrassing especially in front BIG BANG! I hate her!!! ‘You! clean the studio!’hyuna said. ‘why me?!’ I asked. ‘I’m the leader! I said you then you! do it, don’t ask!’ she said and leaven. DO IT DON’T ASK! F—I stick out my tongue when she turn away.  HATE IT~~~ now great, I have to work overtime…

‘KIM?! You’re not going home yet? Is 12 something already~’ one of dancers passed by and asked. Well, not all dancer are bad.  For example this girl, Jessica… she is nice to me. ‘yea KIM! Why don’t you go home yet?’ another guys walked in and asked. ‘Hyuna asked me to clean the studio~’ I sighed heavily. ‘what?! We senior dancer don’t need to do that! Go trainee will do it!’ another guys joined the party. ‘YA, twins kwon! Everyone knows Hyuna love SeungHyun! And now she was arranged with daesung not SeungHyun, of course revenge on KIM!’ another girl, Lydia entered. They are the new friends I make in here. ‘KIM, then you must be more aware!’ Young Deuk said. ‘do you all every time after 12, this studio will have some strange sound and the toilet of this floor will have some woman’s crying~’ he continuely. ‘YA don’t scare her!!’ Lydia come and hugged me and Jessica! ’enough bro, let’s bring the girls home! KIM, take care ya!’ Young Don said and they leave.

Is it real?? Here got… I look around… yeee… I better quickly complete it and go back! Is really freaking me out when nobody around and it is extremely quiet. After a while of cleaning, ‘oh no~’ I feel stomach ache… but just now Young Deuk said the toilet… no no no! I gotta stand it till I get home! I don’t dare to go toilet alone after that rumor been told.

But… ah~~ I cant stand it! So I rush to the toilet and finished what I need to. Finally, I get relief and as I about to walk in the studio, I saw a long black hairs women…. Omg… I closed my eyes and rush into, hit it hard from behind ‘AH~’ Is a male voice?! I open my eyes and saw a person fainted in front of me. I slowly flip him over… it’s CHOI SEUNGHYUN with fake hairs?!

‘Hyung! Do you find that-’ then I heard someone from the back. ‘Hyung- Hyung-’ taeyang rush into and tried to wake TOP up. I bite my lips and help him to bring him to the medical room. ‘What happen just now?’ Taeyang asked me and I honestly told him the things. He laughed. He told me that SeungHyun wearing long black hairs due to them are filming the new parody for their concert. He come down here because he think he lost one of his ring here. Suddenly, we saw TOP move slightly, bet the laugh wake him up. ‘Wh- what happen?’ he asked and Taeyang tried to hold back his laugh. I immediately look at the ground and feel guilty for hurting him. ‘it’s you, right?!’ TOP shouted angrily. ‘HYUNG, she don’t -’ taeyang laughed and continue ‘don’t mean to…’ ‘YA~ go away! Whenever I saw you, I got a bad luck!’ TOP scolded. Taeyang look at me and hint me to go back first. I bow and apologized again. Before I leave, I heard he said ‘its hurt!’