My Target, My Bias?!

LOVE UNDERCOVER

 

‘what should I do, Sir?’ I asked. ‘You get into the YG entertainment now and find a person who named Mina~ she is one of our undercover too. She will tell you what to do!’ ‘alright!’ and so I hang up the phone.

I was nervous and excited. A part from can being undercover, I’m a big fans of YG entertainment too. I don’t really trusted that there are some black markert going around in this YG family. I mean… they are all awesome people… how could be they selling drugs, right? Anyways, I gotta do what I have to. However, this is the first time I enter here. You cant expect my fan girls mode just shut off… so before meeting mina, I decided to roaming around. ‘OMO~ Se7en’s poster!! Wow~~~’ I shouted like a crazy woman in the hall. Luckily no one here… then I move to another level… omg… is that 2ne1?? Oh my…I cover my mouth as I saw CL and Bom are practicing in the dancing studio. Suddenly, someone pat on my shoulder. I was shocked and turn back ‘Oh~ you shocked me!’ I screamed. It is mina! I saw her picture before so I knew her. ‘what takes you so long?! Come with me!’ she said coldy…. Didn’t this woman talking with TONE??!!

‘from today onwards, your name would be KIM NA NA~ you would be a dancer of YG… since NA NA passed the audition before so you wouldn’t need to undergo. From my observation, 2ne1, se7en and gummy do not have any strange act. So now we only focus on one enough. ’ she said. Focus on one? One person? PSY?! Ah ~ then this ahjussi seem suspicion…. I feel relief as I know my target might be PSY… I don’t have special interest on him. ‘you understand?’ she asked. ‘yea! But… why kim na na?? I don’t want call na na~ so childish~’ I protested. ‘PC 889012, attention!’ she shouted angrily and I immediately stand straight. Since she brought me to a room where nobody would come *according to her saying* so she could talk freely

‘You thought you come here for vacation?! We are undercover!! You are KIM NA NA and that is it~’ ‘I know… but why NA NA? why cant nu nu or ni ni or…’ ‘You such a nosy girl!’ ‘I know I’m noisy but… I don’t understand that why I asked….’finally I cant stand it anymore and groaned ‘ok ok! fine then what you want us to call you?!’ she think for a while ‘erm… since KIM NA NA and KIM YOUNG also KIM~ just call me KIM will do~ I don’t want you get troubles~’ then she smiled. I mumbling ‘you give me trouble enough… no wonder people said you’re the most awesome trouble maker! I don’t understand why boss give a person like her to me~~~ GOD’ I sighed…

‘So KIM you wait here!’ I ordered and walk out the dancing room.

There are some other people inside room. I guess they are all  YG dancers?! ‘Hi~’ I walk to them and try to be friend. However, they just glare at me from head to toes and walk away.  What an ego person?! Finally, our ‘real boss’ get in… I didn’t focus much as I was looking at the ground and listening my favorite band music- wow fantastic baby~ yea yea yea… didn’t I tell you, my favorite band is BIG BANG… my bias is that YO YO YO… TOP… as mina come near to me and pat on my shoulder. I held my head up and I almost fainted. ‘WHAT THE F-‘ before I said the foul words, she covered my mouth. Is Big Bang… G dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and….and… the last one who enter – TOP…. Omg… everyone looking me as a freak due to my loud shout ‘what are you doing?’ mina wishper fiercely in my ears and fake a smile. ‘she… she is one of my far away relative- KIM~ she is your new addition dancer!’ she awkwardly introduce me. OMG… my heart just don’t stop beating… they are appear in front of me for real??!! They are ultimate perfect when see it face to face… but wait!NEW ADDITION DANCER? I immediately pulled mina closely and whisper ‘our target not PSY?’ I asked. ‘who told you is PSY? Our target is BIG BANG! I suspected them for a long time!’ she said ‘but you said one… ’ I asked ‘BIG BANG is one~’ she answered and walk away. ‘I better get going~ please take good care of my sis!’ she said and bow before leave… man!! I need to be undercover to check my bias…. NO WAY!!! WHY??? * Dramatically*

No matter what I have to bear with it~ stay calm! Stay calm~ ‘ok boys and girls, today I already design a new choreography for BIG BANG’s new song~ so here got…one, two, three-’ the choreographer said but again I’m paying much attention. I’m trying to calm myself to not exposed my own fan girl mode and identity. ‘I’m go with her~’ suddenly I feel a hand placed on my waist and with my natural reaction, I grabbed his hand and twist it. ‘Ocuuhhh’ the shout. Oh damn! I immediately let go and feel so ashamed. That is Seungri! ‘do you need to be so hash?’ he cried in pain. I immediately bow and apologized. ‘mianhe~ I didn’t know…sorry! Sorry!’ the other boys laughed at Seungri except TOP. ‘is nothing! He deserve it!’ G dragon said as he look at my guilty face. ‘Hyung!!! She is strong!’ the maknae complaint again. ‘haha~ who call you like to touch on girl so much?!’ taeyang teased Seungri as placed his hand on Seungri’s shoulder. ‘yea, right!’ daesung come into agree too. Then, the choreographer clap his hand ‘alright!! Silence~ I already decided. Seungri, you go with Jessica. G dragon, you…blah blah blah. And SeungHyun, you go with her, KIM!’ he said.

‘What?! I cant dance with him!’ I shouted and all people look at me again. I don’t mean to embarrassing but I cant dance with him. I really cant… he just sit there and do nothing… I feel I’m going to melt… if I get closer, I don’t know what will really happen… NO!!! then TOP come closer to my face ‘Do you think I want to dance with you?!’ with cold flat tone. What the heck?! Why he aint the cute bingu TOP here?! that face so annoying…. I … I look at the door side and I saw mina staring at me… omg! I better do it! If not I will so dead.  ‘ok, ready?!’ the choreographer asked again before played their new unreleased music.