Chapter VIII

☆*・゜゚・* EXO - N *・゜゚・*☆ The Nation's Heartbreakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
☆*・゜゚・* Chapter VIII *・゜゚・*☆

"Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." 

 

"O-YA-SU-MI~"

The song ended in perfect harmony along the 7 teens.

Euterpe's Shinil, otherwise recognized as Ciel leaned back in her seat, smiled- and pretended to dab her eyes of none existent tears. Behind her, a dyed white blonde haired boy sunk deeper into his seat- eyes fluttering close, face blank and Areum, stood- her arms crossed.

"Brava~ Brava~" she clapped- her eyes catching of the sole male who shot her a playful glare. "Bravo!" she clapped in his direction.

He proceeded to roll his eyes at the producer who huffed.

"Good job littluns," she cackled. "I'm so proud of you." she continued- her eyes glittering.

Inside the recording booth- the 7 teens congratulated each other.

"That was so awesome!" squealed Haruka as she raised her hand to high five the taller boy with them.

"Of course," a smirked curled the perfectly shaped lips of one Lee Jaejun. "It has me in it." he boasted- as he clasped hands with Haruka- the two sharing grins.

"Tch." Kin rolled her eyes at the self centered teen- but didn't comment further. She had trained with the boy, and though she wouldn't say it out loud- his vocals were beautiful, and gave her goosebumps until now. She absentmindedly rubbed her arms.

Jaejun's smirk widened as he caught sight of Kin rubbing her arms, whilst the younger girl glared up at him.

"What?"

"Oh nothing." he smiled not so innocently- his gaze landing on Changying.

"You okay dear?" he arched a brow at the quiet girl.

"I'm okay." Changying smiled weakly at Jaemin's brother- said girl, clinging onto her elder brother's arm.

"Well?" Shinil fluttered her eyes at Areum who allowed a chuckle to escape her lips. 

"It was an excellent choice."

The pale haired boy's eyes flickered as he glanced emotionlessly at the CEO- before he closed them again, he was in his own world as his headphones covered his own ears- mouthing lyrics to himself- flicking his white blonde hair to the side.

"Aniki!" squealed Azami as she jumped the taller boy, who chuckled and with ease carried her. Misaky laughed loudly at them.

"Isn't he awesome?" boasted Jaemin, giggling like crazy.

"Why can't Keiichi be like you." huffed Azami. 

"How would I compare to Keiichi?" Jaejun laughed.

Azami scrunched her nose- and said in a know-it-all-tone-

"He's such a bully."

Jaejun laughed at that. 

But Azami meant this jokingly. After all- Keiichi had been a strong pillar to the members of EDEN when he had been their manager before being reassigned to EXO - K and EXO - M.

"To K and M." Changying softly pointed out, as Shinil had gestured for them to pay attention to her words.

"Alright, before we go to South Korea," she shot a meaningful glance at a smirking Kin- and a gradually brightly grinning Misaky- "Let's finish this last surprise track, so we can say we're done with JBF." 

She said, in the abbreviation of their next album to mirror EXO's Miracles In December.

"JunJun." Shinil looked pointedly at the tall, dark haired boy who nodded, brushing back some dark locks as he exited out of the recording booth- and nudged the pale blonde boy.

"Yah, Jin!" 

"JinJin~" cackles Shinil- Areum's lips curled just a bit.

The boy opened one eye.

"Mhm?"

"It's your turn little brother." smirks Jaejun, as he plops himself down beside the pale haired boy. 

Lee Jaejin sighed, before sinking even lower into his seat.

"Who do you guys like better?" Matchmaker!Jaemin activated, as she glanced at her group mates.

"They're both hot." Kin reluctantly answers.

"Your entire family has great genes." comments Haruka, her arms crossed.

"I'm glad I'm not related to them..." Misaky giggled.

"Jun and Jin~ Jun and Jin~" hyperly jumps Azami, up and down. 

"..." Changying blushed furiously before looking away as Jaejin joined them.

Easily towering over them, much like Jaejun had- except, the pale haired boy was a tad shorter than his elder twin brother. 

The Lee siblings- Lee Jaeyoung- the eldest, and a member of Rondo; followed by the twins- Lee Jaejun and Lee Jaejin, both trainees; and lastly the maknae and member of EXO - N, Lee Jaemin. Amongst the MAD artists familiar with the 4 siblings, would call them the Ber siblings too. Coincidently, Jaeyoung was a September child- as Jaemin had been a December child. Whilst the twin brothers- Jaejun had been born a few minutes prior to midnight of October 31st- and Jaejin had been born on the eve of November 1st. 

Thus, the Ber siblings.

"Oppa~" Jaemin instantly wrapped her arms around Jaejin's waist- the older boy sighing softly as he rested his head above Jaemin's. 

"Let's do this quickly and well." he says- in his soft voice. 

"N-neh!" 

Everyone nodded- in a determined manner.

Releasing himself from his sister's clutches- Jaejin slid on the headphones worn just ealier by Jaejun.

Shinil played the music- a few beats passed- and Kin began singing.

"Many years have passed right before me..."

Azami smiled as it became her turn to sing.

"As I stare at the ever changing scenery."

Freya and Haruka shared a glance as they sung in unison.

"But time is cruel that way..."

Kin joined them.

"Or so that's what they say..."

Jaemin began the next line.

"In this town where we lived and loved in," 

Jaejin sung his part softly, and strongly.

"That tomorrow we both wanted parts in."

They all sung together.

"Has somehow slipped away... as if the sun has cleared any trace." 

-

The lights flickered on in the room.

Cameras were awaiting the two EXO - N members who greeted the rolling cameras with bare and fresh faces.

"Annyeong!" they both waved, and nodded.

"Yoomi imnida." smiled Yoomi, Kin bowed her head politely. "Kin imnida." 

"The viewers are possibly wandering what we're doing on this show." Yoomi said.

"I heard this was going to air like a blooper." Kin tilts her head to the side, blinking.

"Then you have an idea on what we did already." Yoomi grinned. "I hope it will be successful."

Kin snickered before moving away, unpacking the huge paper bags and revealing several cooking materials.

"So... we have less than half a day to finish making food for a certain birthday party, did I mention Kin's a genius when it comes to making good food?" 

"And baking." Kin added, as she twisted her hair into a top bun. "Are you ready Yoomi?"

"Yup!" the other girl replied brightly.

-

Chanyeol had finished unwrapping his presents, and he was surrounded by members of EXO- laughing and cheering happily- when a second surprise came.

"Happy Birthday to you." a soft voice began singing.

And from behind the members of EXO- those who blocked the stairs, they parted to show both Kin and Yoomi grinning. 

In the lead rapper's hands- was a huge cake.

Frosted prettily, and totally an overdose of sweetness.

"We hope you like this gift... well, it isn't our only gift." Yoomi laughed awkwardly at the silence that surrounded them, Kin was looking to the side- avoiding other people's gazes, her lips twitching in complete amusement.

Chanyeol took the cake from her, wildly smiling before putting it down- and hugging the smaller girl- who squeaked in surprise, whilst Kin snickered in the back- that is, until- EXO converged, and greeted the two girls happily.

As if they were friends who've just met each other after a long time, with no existing problems in between.

-

"Hmph..." Azami rolled around on the carpeted floor of the lavish MAD Entertainment dormitory assigned to EDEN. "Boring..."

She frowned at the fact she had nothing to do.

"Now you know how we feel when you go and do something without us." giggled Haruka, while Azami continued rolling around and groaning in despair.

-

The 14 members of EXO sat around a huge table.

Yoomi sat in between the birthday boy- Chanyeol, and galaxy- Kris, both trying to ask her questions about rapping, while beside the birthday boy was his favourite member- Kai bugged Kin who was doing her best to ignore him while she quietly listened to Lay's tips on dancing.

The PD called their attention, and nodded at Kin, who stood up and slipped on a smile.

"So, eto, for Chanyeol-oppa's birthday, I've prepared a lavish meal for all of us, I cooked everything on this table, including the desserts to follow..." Kin smiled at Chanyeol. "I hope you'll like the food."

"How do we know you didn't poison it?" Kai teased the girl who shot him a cross look.

"It's cooking, I would never do that." Kin huffed.

"Did I mention Kin really cooks well?" Yoomi giggled. "No really, the food she makes is awesome..." Yoomi picked up her chopsticks and got some spicy rice cakes.

"Try some." she chirped at Chanyeol, holding up the chopsticks to his lips.

The boy flushed red.

Yoomi's face starts to redden as she realized exactly what she was doing- and she could see Kin snicker behind Chanyeol.

"Oppa." she stared at him with eyes begging- "Please, please, please don't make this anymore embarrassing than it already is!"

Luckily- or maybe Chanyeol just understood that the longer, the worst it would be- he allowed himself to be fed by Kin's cooking.

Chanyeol chewed.

And chewed.

And chewed.

And chewed.

And-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter