Final: I will love you forever.

Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks. In two weeks time, Jihee would be Mrs. Lu already. Yes, they've been dating for three years already. Luhan, who was part of a band before, resigned just to be with her. They both went back to Beijing where Luhan worked at his father's company as the CEO. During those years, their love grew even stronger. It was a month before this that Luhan planned to propose to her; and she said her sweet "yes." 

Today, Jihee went to meet the wedding planner. Thankfully, she can speak fluent Mandarin after taking those Chinese lessons. 

"This is how the place would look like. Since you said that you want it to be all white, I planned this." Meili, the wedding planner said as she showed the blueprint of her plan.

"It's perfect. I would love this theme. Thank you for planning the perfect wedding." Jihee said excitedly as she hugged Meili.

"No problem. It's my pleasure to work for you and make your dream come true." Her friend said as she hugged her back.

"You know I can't really wait anymore. I want to get married to Luhan oppa already." Jihee said as she happily stared at her engagement ring. 

"I'm so happy for the both of you. Really." Meili said as she began to tear up.

"Why are you crying?" 

"Nothing. I think I'm just overwhelmed." She said as she wiped her tears. 

"Oh, unnie. I think you need to find a perfect husband as well. I'll hook you up. Remember Kris? I can hook you up with him." You said as you nudged her side while smirking. 

"Oh, that's not needed." She said as he blushed.

"Why? Are you two seeing each other already?" 

"Yes we are."

"Really!? I'm so happy for you, unnie!" You said as you crushed her in a hug.

"Ei, don't you have to meet up with Luhan? Go now or he'll get mad again." She said as she removed your arms from her. 

"Okay, I'm so happy for you jie. At least you won't be lonely and alone anymore. I trust Kris ge that he'll make you happy. I'll be going now or else Luhan ge would get mad at me again." You said as you bid your goodbye to her. 

You were on your way to your car when a black cat suddenly passed by in front of you, causing you to stumble and fall on the ground. You were about to stand up when you felt you engagement ring fall from your finger, including your phone with your fiancee's picture on it. Suddenly, you felt your chest tighten, constricting and felt the urge to cry. You hurriedly went to your car, started the engine and drove towards your apartment. 

While you were driving, you tried to contact Luhan, but to no avail, he can't be contacted. As time passed by, you felt more nervous. You stepped on the gas and drove faster so that you could reach the condominium as soon as possible. You arrived minutes after and literally ran towards the elevator. You pressed the button to your level and was devastated when you went out the elevator. Police were everywhere. Flashes & yellow tapes were all over the place. You were palpitating and found it hard to breathe, you don't know what to do anymore. You want to believe that there's nothing wrong, but the police said otherwise. Neighbors were crowding at a certain spot you don't want to accept, your unit. You ran towards the police and broke down and shattered into pieces when you saw your fiancee, lifeless and cold on the floor. Forensics were surrounding him and was about to take him away when you stopped them.

"What happened here?" You questioned them, stopping the urge to cry and breakdown in front of them.

"We received a call an hour ago that they found the body of Mr. Lu here laying on the floor. He's been dead for three hours already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter