The Sweet Moment

Love Found Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona had just done with her drama recording and decided to hang out at the cafe while waiting for Yuri and Sooyoung. They planned to go for some shopping. At the mean time, Yoona’s phone vibrated. A message came in.

From: Hubby

I have rehearsal with the band so I’ll be home a bit late. Since you’re hanging out with your sisters, make sure you eat dinner before you go home okay. I miss you already. ^_^

Yoona smiled happily while reading the text message from Jonghyun. Although they’ve just got married, their life as idol didn’t really change much. Work is work. Yoona fingers started to type the reply text to him.

To: Hubby

Alright then, but don’t be home too late. I miss you too. I’ll see you at home. I love you.

The message was sent successfully. Yoona stared at the phone, looking at the picture of herself and Jonghyun that adorned the screen wallpaper. She grinned like an idiot, remembering the moment they took the picture together.

*flashback*

The weather was sunny and breezy. Jonghyun lied down on the hammock while fixed his sunglass as the evening sun ray between the leaves of coconut tree touched his sight. He closed his eyes while listening to the sound of the wave and enjoying the gentle wind of Bali.

Jonghyun’s mind flew to the moment when he first laid his eyes on his wife. How can he forget those cheerful-cute eyes? Those eyes showed her true heart. He remembered the way they glance at each other and replying each other’s smile. His heart filled with happiness.

Jonghyun closed his eyes. “I love you Im Yoona.” He whispered to himself and smiled.

“I love you too.” A kiss lay on his forehead unexpectedly.

Jonghyun took off his sunglass and Yoona was standing next to him, smiling foolishly. Then she rapidly snapped a picture of him.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Jonghyun crinkled as the sunlight hit his eyes.  

“Take your ugly picture.” Yoona giggled.

Jonghyun chuckled silently. “Come here.” He pulled Yoona’s hand, asking her to join him on the hammock. She climbed up the hammock slowly and lies down next to him.

“See this...smiling like an idiot.” Yoona showed the picture she just snapped.  

“I still look handsome. Don’t you think?” Jonghyun took the phone from Yoona’s hand and flipped the pictures taken.

“Whatever.” Yoona rolled her eyes and chuckled. “What were you thinking just now?” She rested her head on Jonghyun arm while playing with the phone.

“My girlfriend.”

“WHO?” Yoona put down the phone and glared at Jonghyun. “So you’re actually dreaming of one of your girlfriend?”

Jonghyun chuckled silently. “Yup.”

“Which one?” Yoona asked curiously as she was prepared to hear any names to pop up.

“The recent one.” Jonghyun pulled her closer in his embrace and touched her face gently. He was exploring every inch of her face with his eyes. “The one I asked to marry me.”

Yoona smiled brightly as her cheek blushed. She was happy with the answer.  

“Whenever I’m thinking of you, it’ll always bring smile to my face.” Jonghyun grinned.  

“Jonghyun-ah, thank you.” Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter