Chapter 4

New Love
Chapter 4
 
 
Hyerin and Hyeorin were standing in front of their father’s car. They were still sleepy and wanted to hug their pillows. But, it seemed their father was in another plan. In the early, he woke them up and told them to take bath quickly. They obeyed and here they were, yawning and whining.
 
Kyuhyun hummed some old song and headed toward his twin daughters. He played with the car key before entered his car. They whined but making sure sitting on the car. “Ready?!”
 
“Umm.” They let out lazy tone.
 
“Aishh! What’s wrong, dears? It’s not that early, it just 6.30 A.M. Where’s your spirits in the morning?” Kyuhyun pulled his save belt. He prepared himself to theirs school.
 
“You are not our appa.” Hyeorin spoke with wide eyes.
 
“What?!” he was shocked. ‘What’s wrong with it?’
 
“Ne, appa is always late and a lazy man about morning. He’s not that eager like you.” Hyerin spoke up. She tried to sit up well.
 
Kyuhyun smiled a bit. Yes, he’s the lazy man in the morning. But, he had his own reason to wake up earlier than his daughters, right? He patted his lips with his index finger, trying to figure what the reason he had to tell them.
 
“Well, I just want to go early and finish my pile soon. You know, these days I have so much piles to be finished. I don’t need to bring them home if I can do in my room in the office. And I know you two are eager too. Think, you can see you handsome teacher first than the others?” Kyuhyun glanced at his twin daughter by the small mirror. He smiled again.
 
“Aaaahhhh!!! COME ON! We are late!!” they shouted spontaneously.
 
Kyuhyun made a fist on his hand and said yes in his mind. He hid his smile but moved his car slowly.
 
The twins now were full awaked. They sang cute songs, moving their little bodies and head to the right and to the left until they stopped in parking lot and slowly hopped from the car. He smiled again even wider. He waited for the girls said bye and walked to their class. He waved the out.
 
He didn’t take move to his car but waited for something to come. To be exact, he’s waiting for someone he missed so much. The man he waited came to the building by walking. He frowned. He got out from his car and approached him.
 
“Wookie?”
 
The said man stopped and looked up to him. He was startled a bit but he hid it and said hi. “Hi, Kyu. What are you doing, here?” he asked curious.
 
“Umm, I have just took my daughters view minutes ago.” He reasoned. “You didn’t take a bus?”
 
“Oh, no. my apartment is near this school. I just need 15 minutes to be here.” Ryeowook smiled sweetly. He was blushed.
 
“Are you cold? Ow, I’m sorry for blocking you here. Yu must be late and uh, do you have time tonight?” Kyuhyun was nervous; he didn’t know what he’s doing.
 
Ryeowook was shocked. He shook his head and blushed even more. “No. I don’t have thing to do. Anything you need?”
 
The cold wind slapped his face. He’s shivering too. “Would you take dinner at my house?”
 
“Uh, I try it. I can’t promise. Well, just give me your address and your number phone. Maybe in the way to your house I’ll take the wrong side, hehehe…”
 
“Sure! Here is.”
 
They separated with smiles on their lips. Was that love in the first sigh for Kyuhyun and Ryeowook again? No one knew.
 
07.00 PM
 
Ryeowook walked silently to Kyuhyun’s house, he was afraid that he might in the wrong side. But his heart said no to text the elder, he wanted to make a surprise for not telling him. He felt the wind was surrounding him. He rubbed his arms and pulled his jacket to warm his body. While walking to Kyuhyun’s house, he remembered the first time he knew the elder.
 
 
Flashback
 
“Oh, come on! Why are you so stupid?” an old man shouted at Ryeowook’s face. He patted his shoulder and almost slapped the boy’s face.
 
“STOP!!” they looked at the boy who shouted. He was standing near a tree with some little stones in his hands ready to throw them to the old man.
 
“Hahhahahaahah!!! You little rat! Want to hit me by those little things? You DIE!” Ryeowook was crying, calling his mother and father to help him. And the old man voice didn’t help him at all.
 
“No, I’m not hit you using these, but…” the boy who was holding stones approached the man and kicked him on his foot and then on his groin hard.
 
He jumped because it hurt so much. The boy pulled Ryeowook’s hands and ran fast to the park. It’s already night and Ryeowook didn’t know what to do. He was afraid his parents will get mad at him for playing outside until night like this. They stopped and sat on the bench.
 
“Are you alright? He didn’t hurt you, right?” the boy asked him worried.
 
“Y-yes, thank you…” Ryeowook said still sobbing.
 
“I’m Kyuhyun. What’s your name?” he took Ryeowook’s hand for shaking, even though the sobbing boy hadn’t answered him.
 
“Ry-ryeowook. Kim Ryeowook.” He said shyly.
 
“Oww, you are so cute, Wookie.  Um, may I call you with Wookie?” Kyuhyun asked softly, still holding Ryeowook’s hand.
 
“Sure.”
 
“By the way, do you want me to take you home?”
 
“Thank you. Actually, I always forget where my house is when it came night time.” Ryeowook admitted.
 
Kyuhyun smiled at him. He asked Ryeowook why he met the man under the tree few minutes go. Ryeowook told him everything. He was looking for his house and accidentally he bumped into the man. He got mad at Ryeowook then brought him under the tree. There, Kyuhyun helped him.
 
They walked hand in hand towards Ryeowook’s house.
 
End of Flashback
 
Now, Ryeowook was debating his heart, whether he told Kyuhyun or not. He’s afraid that he might be lost in the dark. But he would ruin his plan to give a surprise to Kyuhyun.
 
He kept walking until he met a big house near see saw in small park. He smiled. He’s sure if he had arrived safely. His grin was there. He pressed the bell twice and a crack voice was heard. He saw a man opened it and he smiled.
 
“Wookie?!” Kyuhyun jumped from his place when he saw the younger and hug him. “Oh, you came!”
 
“Ne, I’m here.” He hugged Kyuhyun back.
 
They stayed like that for minute. They broke the hug when a girl voice calling Kyuhyun’s name.
 
“Well, my daughter has been calling me. Let’s come in, Wookie. Here is cold.”
 
Ryeowook nodded and entered the house. It was not big like he imagined, calm, warm and friendly. He liked being there. It’s not like that his apartment didn’t make him happy, it’s clean and neat, but he just needed someone that could fill the emptiness in his place.
 
He shook his head from weird thought. They entered dining room and meet two little girls he knew so well. He waved at them and sat next to Kyuhyun on the left.
 
“Hi!” Ryeowook still waved his hand to the shocked girls and smiled sweetly. “Don’t open your mouths like that, it’s not good.”
 
Hyerin closed his mouth first. She poked Hyeorin’s cute mouth then she shut . They all laughed spontaneously. “Songsaenim, why are you here?” Hyerin asked.
 
“He’s my friend, girls. And you should be politer to him, arraso?” Kyuhyun treated her with fork playfully.
 
“Ne, appa! He’s our new handsome teacher. I and Hyerin love him so much. He’s cute, smart and lovely. Sir, would you be my boyfriend?”
 
“No, Hyeorin, no! you are still a kid and he’s lover.”
 
The three of them stared at him in shocked. The girls were shocked due to their handsome teacher had had a lover. Meanwhile, Ryeowook was shocked because he’s purely single. He had no lover or at least a close friend. Why did he lie to his girls? Ryeowook almost spoke up but he saw something strange on Kyuhyun’s eyes, like he wanted to tell him something to him. He widened his eyes too to ask what he was trying to do.
 
“Oh, no, I don’t have one. It’s just your father was jealous that his daughter would leave him so fast if you two be my girl friends.” Ryeowook winked at them. They smiled and nodded. One by one hugged Kyuhyun and said sorry.
 
The conversation continued while they had dinner. Ryeowook was so happy he could meet Kyuhyun again and could have nice night with him and the girls. Also, Kyuhyun was more than happy he could see his best friend and he promised to himself he would never let the second time of loosing him or leaving him.