Chapter 13

New Love

Chapter 13

 

Kyuhyun comes back from toilet and sits again on his chair. He’s still in his thought about what had happened with him and Ryeowook. What the hell Sunggyu means they have done it? Is that so? Or it’s just that Sunggyu threats him so he can’t be close to Ryeowook again? What’s the matter with competing fairly? They are man not children anymore, right?

 

Right now, Kyuhyun is ignoring his baby again by phone. He doesn’t pick it up or texting his message back. He’s acting like a kid again. Ryeowook have to explain it all but he doesn’t let his ego away. No matter what happens later. But, it’s not good for them. Ryeowook has tried many times to make it up with him. It’s not fair for the later.

 

His thoughts are interrupted by door bell. It’s ringing loudly. He growls while flipping his sandals before wearing them. It’s not right for visiting time. But, instead of cursing he opens the door. He frowns.

 

There, standing Ryeowook who is wearing thick scarf around his neck and his tiny hands clap together from cold. The weather is chill enough for the time like this. It’s midnight after all. He doesn’t know how to react. Ryeowook never comes to his house at the time like this, though.

 

Ryeowook’s face is red, his eyes are swollen and his feet are trembling. Kyuhyun feels something is his chest. A pain. Seeing Ryeowook freezing like this makes his heart aches. But, his mind doesn’t let his heart take control. He swallows hard. He’s angry though, for something he’s not sure anymore. At the same time he also wants to cry out. Why is it become like this?

 

The moment he almost loses his patience and wants to scold Ryeowook for his stupidity coming there, he fails. Ryeowook already opens his mouth. An apologize lets out from his pale lips. After that he loses his balance and collapses on the floor. And Kyuhyun really cries out.

 

“Ryeowook!!”

 

The love he builds is too strong to ignore.

 

For the first time that night he realizes, his love, his Ryeowook is the one he wants and needs. He loses his doubt on Ryeowook the moment he says he’s sorry. He’s sure Ryeowook apologizes for something else. For ignoring him.

 

He carries Ryeowook’s body in his arms towards his room, realeasing his shoes then tucks him under the duvet. He leaves Ryeowook for awhile, preparing some food and hot chocolate. He doesn’t forget to check his twin daughter at their room before going back to Ryeowook. When he opens the door, the younger is awake. Ryeowook is sitting, looking at Kyuhyun who brings a tray of food and hot chocolate.

 

“Hyung…” his voice craks. His face isn’t red anymore but his lips are pale. He has fever. “I…”

 

“I bring some pill for the fever. Drink it then take a rest.” He says calmly but full of concern. He checks Ryeowook’s temperature by putting his forehead on Ryeowook’s one. He smiles, “Are you really silly? Why didn’t you tell me you were coming here?”

 

“I did.” He says slowly. “This morning.”

 

Ryeowook drinks his pill and closes his eyes for awhile. Kyuhyun remembers the scene when he tried to make Sunggyu pissed off. He looks down at Ryeowook’s hand and kisses it. “I’m sorry I am being childish these few days. I lost my mind and ignored you, Baby… Sorry…”

 

Ryeowook shakes his head. “No, don’t say that. I am not even mad at you, hyung. You shouldn’t say sorry. It’s my fault you and I have misunderstanding.” He pauses, takes a deep breath and continues, “Sunggyu and I don’t have anything, like relationship or something. He’s the one who likes to come to my house and brings me something like pizza or coffee. You were mad at me, right? Or you are?” he speaks while looking down.

 

When Kyuhyun doesn’t replies his question he continues. “How are they? The twins.”

 

“I’m sorry for that. They are fine. Right now asleep.”

 

“They mad at me?”

 

“I don’t know. You have to take a rest. Tomorrow make sure you wake them up. But, please, don’t do anything. Just take a rest. Your fever is going down.” He kisses Ryeowook’s temple and tucks his under duvet again. Ryeowook wants to say something about the food but Kyuhyun already asks him. “You want to eat first? I forget I made you soup.”

 

“Eung… but, fed me.”

 

He chuckles at Ryeowook’s pouty lips. Even though those are not pink right now, they are still kissable. He nods after pecking those lips. Ryeowook grins.

 

 

O_O

 

 

The next morning, Ryeowook opens his eyes, sun is shining brightly through the windows. He’s about to get up but something moves slowly on top of his legs. A hand also embraces his body form aside. He turns his head and finds Kyuhyun’s sleeping body next to him. He smiles. His right hand caresses Kyuhyun’s puffy face. “Hyung… Wake up.” He whisperes.

 

A groan lets out from Kyuhyun’s dry mouth. He frowns. “Later.” Mumbling softly then sleeps again. “Better wake them up.”

 

The twin, Ryeowook thinks. He removes Kyuhyun’s hans and sits down. Finds a pair of slipper under the bed, Kyuhyun’s, he wears it and heads toward the twins’ room. His lips up seeing they are still sleeping soundly. It’s past 9 actually.

 

Ryeowook decides not to disturb their sleep. So he climbs the bed and hugs one of them from behind. He thinks maybe Hyeorin is already awake. She hugs her sister too and mumbles, “I want chicken soup. Marshmallow… and I want Ryeong seonsaengnim…”

 

He’s taken aback hearing Hyeorin’s pleading voice. He her hair and says, “I am here…”

 

Suddenly, they are shouting. Ryeowook has to cover his ears. “Seonsaengnim!!!”

 

He smiles then hugs them. “Yo! You two are heavy.”

 

“Sorry… Seonsaeng, why are here?”

 

“Me? I… I was…”

 

“He will live here with us. Checking you guys and later will bring his stuff to this house.” Some voice speaks from the door. They turn to see Kyuhyun with sleepy eyes and cute pajama standing there.

 

“But, why did you know, appa?” Hyerin says suspiciously. “You are still sleepy. It means you were sleeping when Ryeowook seonsaengnim checking us. You liar!!”

 

Kyuhyun who doesn’t like to be called liar pretends to be angry and attacks the girls. “Okay~ We were sleeping together.” He tickles them.

 

“Really?” Hyeorin tries to hide behind Ryeowook but fails. Kyuhyun already caught her hands.

 

Both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun grins at each other.