9th

You're My Idol

"We'll there were a few hyungs there, there was Kris, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. " Tao said.

"Oh" I said and then thought to myself "Well, I won't be able to find out who he was unless i get my memory back". 

It became silent for a few minutes. I feel bad that Tao have to stay with me over night and have nothing to do. 

"Siah sshi, Are you hungry"? He asked.

"Not really" But my stomach GROWLed.

"What would you like to eat? I'll buy you anything since you haven't ate the whole night already. I'm hungry too anyways"

"I'll eat anything you buy" I told him. 

"Ok, i'll be right back". 

He left the room and I the T.V. I watched it for about 20 mintues then Tao came back.

"Sorry, did you wait long"? He asked taking the food out of the bag.

"No" I was just watching T.V.

"Running man is on, one day I want to be on that show" Tao said.

"I bet you'll be really good" I said to him.

"I bought you Samgyetang" Tao said,

"Samgyetang"? I asked curiously. 

"It's uhhh like ginseng chicken soup" Tao explained.

I laughed out loud "sorry, I'm korean and I didn't know what that was and your chinese but you know more than me" I said.

"Kris hyung is a good teacher, You should ask him to teach you. Anyways this is good for you" Tao said. 

"Isn't Kris sshi chinese too" I asked.

"Yes, but he's very smart" Tao replied.

"Maybe I should ask him to teach me" I said smiling. We both started eating our food. I realized Tao bought himself something different to eat. " What is that"? I asked looking at his food. 

"Chinese black sauce noodle. It's called Jajangmyun" Tao answered.

"Sorry, I have so many questions"

"No, it's ok. I understand."

By the way please just call me Siah, I think that was what they said my name was. I'll feel more comfortable anyways."

"Ok, and you can just calk me Tao"

We started eating and I shared my food with and he also gave me some of his.

He suddenly grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth for me.

"Thanks" I said.

He just smiled and continue eating.

"Water" He said twisting the cap open and giving it  to me. 

"Thanks" I said again. 

We both finished our food and it was getting late. I felt bad Tao had to sleep on such a small chair and he's such a tall person.

We both fell asleep. 

I woke up in the middle of the night because it was getting cold.  I realized Tao was shivering on the chair he was sleeping in. I had two layers of blanket. I took one off and covered him with it, closed the window and went back to bed. 

Today, is the day I get discharged from the hospital. I woke up and Tao wasn't in the room. The blanket I put on him was placed back on me. 

"You're awake" Tao said walking into my room.

"Yes, What time did you wake up"? I asked.

"A few minutes ago". He replied. I sat up on my bed and awkwardly looked around my hospital room since it suddenly got quiet and awkward.

He felt awkward himself and broke the silence. "I got your discharge paperwork done already. We're just waiting for the hyungs to pick us up."

"Ahh, ok" I said to him.

" They're actually running a little late. Anyways don't worry about staying with us, we're all nice. " I looked at him and nodded.

" sorry, I'm late" chanyeol said walking into the room.

"Its ok. I'm not in any rush" I said.

" I brought you my t shirt and basket ball shorts. That's all we have since we're all boys".

"Thanks" I said grabbing the bag with clothes and going into the bathroom to change.

"Where did you sleep last night"? Chanyeol asked Tao curiously.

"Where else can I sleep" Tao answered."Here" he said tapping on the chair. "Anyways where's Kris hyung? I thought he was coming with you".

"This morning he left the dorm early Saying he got errands to run" chanyeol answered.

" Do you think he have a gf too now?" Tao asked.

"Why do you think that"? Chanyeol asked.

"Well, he's always on his computer waiting to talk to someone"

"Just that? It can be anybody or just a friend"

"Well, yea... I guess so"......

After a few minutes, I stuck my head out first through the bathroom door and look ed at them, then brought my whole body out. The clothes were so big since chanyeol is so tall.

"Cute" Chanyeol said under his breath.

"Huh"? I asked.

"Nothing" he replied.

"Are you hungry"? Tao asked interrupting our conversation.

Meanwhile Kris at the shopping center, hoodie, hat, sunglasses, and mask not like it's obvious enough. He wore a backpack that wrote Exo Kris on it.

"She has your body type" Kris said to the sales rep. "Everything your size" he continued looking away shyly.

"Is this for your girlfriend"? The sales rep asked.

"No" he replied.

" you look very familiar and your voice too" she said curiously.

"Ahh, really" he replied nervously trying to cover his face better. She tried looking closely through the sunglasses.

"How many of each"? she asked. 

"One" he said quickly without thinking. " I need to get out of here fast before things get out of hand" he said paying and rushing out the store. He started talking to himself.

"How is one pair going to be enough. I don't even know how long she's going to stay for" He kept walking and talking to himself then got a text from Tao.

"Hyung, where are you"? (TAO)

"S shopping center. Why?" (KRIS)

"With who? Chanyeol just picked us up. We're gonna go get lunch. You want to meet us up?" (TAO)

"Myself. Sure. But what is Siah wearing"? (KRIS)

"At first she wore Chanyeol's Shirt and Shorts, but the shorts were too big, one of the nurse gave Siah an extra pair of pants in her locker".  (TAO)

"Oh I see. I'll be waiting at Gongu Incheon Restaurant." (KRIS)

"Ok" (TAO)

"Kris hyung is waiting at G.I" Tao told us.

"Manager hyung, please drive to G.I" Chanyeol asked.

"Kris favorite restaurant in korea" His manager said.

I just sat quietly in my seat as they all were having a conversation. 

"Here, wear this" Tao said placing his sunglasses on for me.

"How about you"? I asked.

"I have another one" He replied.

Chanyeol just watched with envy in his eyes.

We were all in disguise, so the boys wont  get recognize.

"Tao!" Kris call out while we all walked into the restaurant.

"Shhh!!!" Tao said with his finger over his lips."you want people to know".. 

"Mian (sorry)" He said.

"It's ok, there's notmuch people here. we can eat normally" Chanyeol said.

"Anja (sit)" Kris said. 

I ended up sitting in front of kris. Chanyeol sat on the side of me and Tao sat on the side of Kris. 

"How are you feeling"? Kris asked.

"I'm fine" I told him. 

"Hyung did you bring your back pack"? Tao asked.

"yes, here" Kris said handing it to him completely forgetting that he bought woman's under clothes and it was in his back pack.

Tao opened it up to put his sunglasses in there and his eyes open widely.

He looked up and stared into Kris's eyes. Kris was shocked himself forgetting that he had put it in there. 

"Kris hyung? What is this? Who is she?