Final

Tears Airport, missing you

Tears airport: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rdyyzeTSJE

 

Carrying your suitcases, backpack. It’s time for you to fly.

He picked up her suitcases and walked gingerly into the airport. He didn’t utter a word. He couldn’t. It’s all so painful. Even breathing. He can’t believe it. The love of his life, is leaving him, forever, and he couldn’t bear it. SooJin just followed him silently, her tears flowing down carefully. She didn’t want to do this. But she didn’t have a choice. He was going to be an idol, she was a normal girl. There’s nothing she could do. She doesn’t want to be a burden, or a hindrance to him.  Lay tried to contain the emotions that were about to burst through his sternum. He gulped, and gulped, and gulped. And finally, he couldn’t take it. He dropped the suitcases on the floor, turned around, and collapsed into SooJin’s arms.

Baby please don’t go, don’t make me wait alone,” Lay’s whispered softly into her ears. His tears dropping onto SooJin’s shoulder, wetting her cardigan. SooJin let out a whimper. The pain was could not be described. It was beyond human’s limit to bear with the pain. She gripped onto Lay’s clothes tightly, never wanting to let go. Because she really didn’t want to. She gently smoothed Lay’s hair, taking in its softness. His hair were as soft as feathers, and she loved it.

“Yixing, don’t wait. Go on with your life, forget me.” SooJin whispered back, voice cracking with pain.

I couldn’t let go of you, my love, let me be your guardian angel,”  Lay hugged her tighter, as though doing this would make her stay. SooJin cupped to prevent her sobs from being heard. She couldn’t too, and she wanted to be his guardian angel too.

“Yixing, listen to me, I love you so much. I really do. But I have to let you go, and you have to let me go. Go, ad fulfil your dreams, you’ll be great, and I’ll be cheering for you. You’ll be my last love, I promise, but I don’t want to be your last love. Find someone better than me, someone who will take care of you better than me. Who would remind you when you forgot something, and someone who would love you truly and deeply,” SooJin pulled away a little to look into Yixing’s twinkling-with-tears eyes. How she loved those precious eyes. Those eyes that looked lovingly at her, that comforts her. And it was too much to bear not being able to see those eyes again.

Please tell me again, that you love me,” Lay cried, desperation in his voice. SooJin pressed her lips against his, and they savored that moment. She would no longer be able to kiss those soft lips anymore and he would not be able to kiss her cherry lips anymore. The need for each other, the love they have for each other was all poured into this last, goodbye kiss. SooJin reluctantly pulled away when she heard her flight number being called. She smiled at him, wanting him to let her see his dimples for one last time. Lay understood, and smiled, his dimples showing, but tears too, were flowing. SooJin took out a unicorn keychain. She knew his symbol was an unicorn.

“Heal me with your voice when I watch your performances. I’ll always be watching you, I promise,” SooJin gave Lay one last kiss on his cheek and grabbed her suitcase, running towards the flight entrance. Lay turned quickly around. SooJin turned too. They met eyes for one last time, and then, she was gone.

Missing you:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=601d1Ddi0cs

 

Months later, Lay debuted. But not once had he forgotten about the love of his life. He often wondered whether she knew he already debuted or not. He wanted her to keep her promise of remembering him, but he can’t help but feel depressed at the thought that SooJin miht have already moved on over him and forgotten all about him.

Your smiling face, sweetness was all that could describe.

Lay smiled at the thought of her beautiful smiling face. Her lips that went upwards whenever she saw him. He missed her, so much, so much. He yearned for her every single day, All he that kept him going through the hectic schedules was the possibility that she was watching him and he needed to put on his best front. He needed to heal her again. The unicorn keychain was by his side every single day. Even during every of his performance, it was with him. It made him feel as though SooJin was just right there with him, cheering him on, pushing him forward.

Sometimes I will miss you so much. Miss your sweet smile. Sometimes I will worry about you so much, Worry whether you have problems with life.

Lay wanted her back in his life. He wanted her to call him by his real name again. He wanted her to smile at her again. He wanted her to tell him about her problems again. He wanted her to poke his dimples again. He just wanted to see her again.

I close my eyes and pray every single day, hoping to see you once again.

Lay closed his eyes, and prayed, for just one more chance to see her again. And if he ever can, he would do anything to get her back into his life. He needed her like air, he yearned for her like water, and craved for her like food. He finally know how much she meant to him and he didn’t ever want to know this feeling of emptiness. Without her, he was like just an empty bottle. His soul was lost, no longer there anymore. But he was determined to find himself again. He needed to, he couldn’t live the next half of his life like this.

My love for you will never change.

Lay stood up, and walked out of the dancing studio, leaving the song that he wrote, lying on the table.

And of course for SooJin, she was watching. She didn’t break her promise. She watched him, and still as ever, love him.

But fate has it that they weren’t meant to be.