I Better Die

Don't Look at Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara was sleeping peaceful until Bom her only girl best friend wake up her harshly.

 

 

" What happened?! "

 

Bom showing Dara the article from her handphone. Dara take the phone and reading the contents then she start smile brightning.

 

" Omo, omo. Donghae was at Korea now! Bom-ah, he is at Korea now!!! "

" Keep calm Dara-ah, you will hurt yourself jumping like that."

 

Dara is jumping on the bed and laughing. Then, she seat on her bed and look at Bom.

 

'I'm so happy but also a bit confused. "

" Why? "

" Donghae does not have any hockey games now. Then, why he is here at Korea? "

" Maybe he missed his family. "

" I think so. Hmm I miss watching him playing hockey."

" He look cool when his playing hockey."

" Yah! He is mine! Don't dare you to like him. He is a guy that I so much."

" Aigoo, you said you're still liking Jiyong but you're acting like this. Be loyal Dara, be loyal."

" Yah! Why I have to be loyal to Jiyong? We just friend, not more than that. Even I like him so much, I don't want him to be my boyfriend. He is a playboy and has sleeping with many girls. "

 

Dara lay on her bed and start searching the internet and finding about Donghae article. Then, she going to twitter and stalking Donghae twitter.She just read what Donghae post but not even dare to comment or message Donghae privately because Donghae international hockey player and she known Donghae was to busy and do not have time to read all the comment. Dara just dreaming and waiting like the other fangirl for getting follow back from Donghae. 

 

" Stop stalking him. You're like one of the sasaeng fan out there. "

" Don't dare you to compare me with them. They are crazy and unmatured. I just stalking him without doing anything."

" Alright, alright. I better keep my mouth shut before someone is getting mad."

 

Dara smiling whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter