Ouch.. Truth Hurts that much??

The Boy Next Door (HIATUS)

I'm sorry guys ,that in every chapter I always Focus Eumi.

The story won't be interesting and boring

if i don't follow my instinc..

kekekeke

************************************************************************

 

(EUMI's POV)

 

"Eumi, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that Chong-ho is like that, a miser and Gluttonous."  Choon-hee apologized Shyly while we are in the powder room.

 

"Don't worry about it. Maybe he doesn't have a money yet, because he still doesn't have a job." I said.

 

" Aish! Can believe you're defending that guy. You walked out because you can't stand him anymore, right?" Sook-jo said frankly. I liked Sook-jo like that,because she is a real person. I don't really like it when people are only kind to you when you are infront, but when you turn back, they are stabbing you already.

 

"Are you a mind-reader?" I asked Sook-jo

 

"Can I make it as a sideline?" Sook-jo said. We all laugh because of what she said.

 

" Don't ever blind date me to just random guys.If there is a guy meant for me, then we will cross path sooner or later." I said to them.

 

" You know, if you are always like that, you will become an old maid, you want that?" scared Choon-hee.

 

" It's okay ,as long as I won't end up ,with a miser, gluttonous, boadtful and ert." I said to them and they laughed. I suddenly remember Donghae, the manager of the club. I told them what happened after I left the disco bar."

 

" See that? You might had walked ,because off your walk-out drama." said Choon-Hee.

 

" The likes of Chon-ho? Duh, I will really walk rather than spend another minute with him." Sook-Joo interupted.

 

"Aish. Everything went well okay.  Donghae even became my chaperone on saturday after I fitch my wallet in his bar." I said to them.

 

" Lee Donghae?" Choon-Hee asked me seriously.

 

" You know him?" I asked ,wondering.

 

"He is my cousin's boyfriend that's why we have a discount card there." Choon-Hee said

 

I was shocked of what Choon-hee said.

 

" Hmmf. He might court you and fool you if you hadn't learn the truth now. Tsk,tsk,tsk." said Sook-jo

 

" Maybe, he is just friendly that is why he accompany me." I defended Donghae. He didn't said anything. Maybe he just wanted to be friend with me.

 

"You know, you really have a magnet for wrong guys. You're like the twin of bad luck," Sook-jo said without realizing it.

 

"Watch you words." Choon-hee warned Sook-jo.

 

I know that Sook-jo doesn't mean anything but this time,i'm really hurt. I didn't had another boyfriend after Jaejoong because almost every guy I met have a illness.If not in the brain, in attitude. Aish! That is why my friend keeps  forcing me to blind dates.Is good fate really not for me?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/edit_chapter/49612/4

After a couple of days,I received a call from Donghae. He is inviting me for a gimmick ( party).

 

" Did you already asked Minhae's permission? I don't want to have a fight. She might think that I am a and a boyfriend snacher." I sarcastically told him.

 

He was silent for a while.

 

"Do you know Minhae?" he asked.

 

"No. But she is Choon-hee's cousin. Choon-hee is my co-worker here in SM Service Inc. You don't have a plan on telling me you have a gitlfriend ,do you?" I really wanted to burst into anger but I calmed myself like a civilize person.

 

"I'm sorry Eumi.I have to go. Someone is calling in the landline. I'll just call you back." He nervously said. He didn't even wait for me to say anything, he just ended the call.

 

Jerk! You have the nerve to ignore my question and ened the call ! I know that he won't be calling again and I'm not expecting him to call either.Thank god that I leraned the truth that Dongahe have a girlfriend.

 

That night, Chin-hoo and I chatted again.And I told him about what happened between me and Donghae (don't get me wrong,nothing intimate happened)

 

Thank god he didn't had the chance to fool you. Chin hoo message me.

 

Yeah. Thank god Choon-hee knows him.If not for her information ,Donghae could have fooled me.He could have made my head a ball.(laughs). I said to Chin-hoo

 

Why would he make your head a ball?? Eh,it's not a clay to re-shape. -Chin-hoo

 

Hmff. Sarcastic.  I said

 

Oie, the old lady got mad. -Chin-hoo joked.

 

What Old lady? FYI, we are in the same age. I was laughing . I am happy everytime I talk to Chin-hoo( in chat). I feel comfortable telling him I want to say.

 

Are you dating someone?? I asked Chin-hoo

 

Hehehe! My clients is my date.

 

Aish! Work again. I replyed. I don't know,but why did i felt happy knowing that Chin-hoo doesn't date anyone.

 

I have to. For my future Family. He said

 

Uy! What a lucky girlfriend you have. I said to him.

 

Hehehe! If only you can tell her that. Chin-hoo answered.

 

Aish! He already have a girlfriend..Wait, and so if he have a girlfriend?We only have a platonic relationship that's why we only chat and don't see each other personally.

 

Uhm. Okay. Bring her to me and I'll tell her how lucky she is. I said

 

Shh. She doesn't know that she is my girlfriend. He said.

 

Is he joking me when he said he have a girlfriend? I typed again a messeage.

 

LOL!  aish, you always joke around. You're lucky we doesn't see each other personally or I could have pinch you now. I said jokingly.

 

Sure! In the crotch?  He joked.

 

I laugh at his answer. It's a good thing I have a chatmate like Chin-hoo. Or I could have died out of boredom.

 

***************************************

 

Done with Chapter 4

Sorry for the Bad chapter.

Sorry sorry..