Last Goodbye

Last Goodbye

“Get away from me you !”

A red flowery vase was heard thrown and smashed at the opposite wall where our two main leads were standing.

“Luhan please” she tried to touch him but he yanked his hand away even before she could hold him, pushing her in the process. Making her stumble down and hit a picture frame, wounding her hand real bad.

“I’m tired of you, leave me be.” He glared and climbed up the staircase, not caring about her wimping in pain.

She tries hard not to cry and did her best to fix the broken frame but it just made her hand sting more painfully.

How could love be so cruel?

 


Staring outside the window while zoning out, Jessica didn’t realize Luhan entering the room. He was staring at her back figure and bit his bottom lip, how dare he call her a ?

 

He loves her so damn much but how could her hurt her like that? He don’t know why either. He says he’s sick of her but divorce was the least thing he wanted to happen.

 

Maybe, just maybe he could find the spark of love again.

Just maybe.


Without further ado, he held her as if she’s a fragile crystal. Holding her tightly but soft enough for her to feel how sorry he was.

 

If only he mean it, she’ll turn and forgive him but she knows this part so well.

 

Him holding her when he feels sorry for her but the next day, he’ll be a cruel animal again.

She’s tired of this routine… so damn tired.


 

Days have passed and Luhan and Jessica were back on track again but this time, Jessica tried her best to avoid him.

Avoiding him might be a way to help ease the pain but no, it just the damage intensified.

She can’t possibly ignore him forever; especially he means the world to her.

Looking at papers in front of her, she was debating whether she’ll do it or not.

Her mind told her it’s for the best but her heart says so otherwise.

She can’t possibly leave him.

She loves him so much and if it means getting hurt and crying all night is the way to keep him by her side, she picks pain over freedom.

 



Pressing the doorbell for nth time, Jessica waits patiently for the ever so stubborn man to open the damn door.

Hearing it creak, she looked up only to come face to face with a sleepy state of her only bestfriend.

“Oh Sehun it’s 9:45 in the morning and you’re still drooling?”

“I’m tired from work. But what brings you here?”

No matter how tired he is, he’ll always get up just for her. To show her that someone is still there, looking out and caring for her even if her damn idiot husband doesn’t.

“Come in, it’s so cold outside.”

 

 

Giving her a cup of warm chocolate, Sehun looked at the woman in front of him.

He looked at her and wondered where is the fun and bubbly girl he used to know. He never accepted Luhan to his bestfriend mainly because of two things; 1. Because he pulled her down with him and made her live in hell and 2. Because he thinks he deserves her better, he who has been there since young, he knows her from A to Z.

He has been her shoulders to lean on, no matter how busy he is if she called him and asked if she could talk to him. He’ll be real pleased to clear his schedules just for her.

He’ll do everything for her.

He who loves her in secret.


Four hours have passed of crying and weeping from Jessica but Sehun was ever so kind to stay and comfort her. Afterall, that’s the best he could do for his lady.

“I don’t know Sehun, I don’t know anymore. I wanted to stay even though it hurts but I don’t think I could endure this till the end. What should I do Sehun?”

He smiled at her, bitterly and thought. ‘Maybe a try won’t hurt right?’

He locked his gaze on her and slowly leaned down, lightly pressing his lips on her.

She was shocked to know her very own bestfriend kissing her, Sehun is kissing her!

She knows it’s a sin to kiss somebody else if you’re already committed to someone, but she couldn’t help herself.

Someone was giving her attention and love, things she never got from Luhan.

Going out of her mind, her hands found its way to Sehun’s hair and pulled him even closer, kissing him the same intensity he does.

On the corner of his lips, Sehun whispered.

“Let me love you. Forget him and let me show you the paradise you’ve never seen”

 


i know it's horrible like but this author don't know what to do anymore.

I'm turning lovesick as well. 

please comment and do subscribe :)

I need company... I'm a lonely panda walking on a lonely night at the  ever so lonely seashore.