This Can't Be

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

As soon as Nickhun and I walked into the house, I think that the other members must have sensed that something was different. As we stood at the door, I saw Taecyon's eyes travel from our faces to our entertwined hands and back up. He gave me a cheeky smile and quickly slapped Nickhun on his back saying, "This is a bit unexpected but congratulations Khun!!" I did catch a glimpse of Junho coming down the stairs before he dissappeared back into his room. Dinner was a happy affair that night. It felt different now that I was Nickhun's girlfriend. Just thinking of it makes me feel like smiling with happiness. Never in my entire life would I have thought that I would be dating an idol, this was my first relationship at that. But then, ever since I joined TopStars, miraculous things have been happening to me.

That night after dinner, Nickhun and I sat at the rooftop and we simply chatted. This must be the first time I am fully aware that it was just me and him. There have been several occasions when I chatted with Nickhun but it has never felt this way. He even looks more handsome now. I guess this is what people feel when they fall in love. Nickhun walked me to my room and even tucked me into bed and gave a small peck on my forehead before heading back to his room. It was sweet dreams that night for me.

-Nickhun's POV-

Life has never been more blissful for me. I have never been in much relationships but Hyuna is defitnely not my first. But yet, it feels just like the first. My happiness must have been obvious because Taecyon congratulated me the moment we step into the house. Dinner that night felt different. I think back to the first time we had dinner together and chuckled as I remembered how awkward it was. But now, she is my girlfriend and I'm going to make her happy. We chatted and I even got to tuck her into bed. But the best part of the night was the peck. It was just a small peck on her forehead but seeing her blush made me feel a strange sense of exhilaration. The day couldn't get any better. I smiled myself to sleep as I keep Hyuna in my thoughts.

-Junho's POV-

"This can't be. I must be imagining things." I thought to myself as I saw their entertwined hands. I just wasn't ready to face them so I quickly hid in my room. I know I shouldn't be so cowardly but seeing how happy Khun hyung was, I just couldn't bear to say anything. All throughout dinner, I can tell that the two of them seems to really adore each other. After dinner, the two of them went up to the rooftop. It was unanimous that we would all give them their privacy. However, even though I was trying to distract myself, I can't help myself as my thoughts kept flickering to Hyuna. "Is she happy? Is she enjoying herself? What could they be talking about? Why did she accept him?" I kept thinking of such things. I know I shouldn't be like this anymore since Hyuna is now taken but I still can't help myself. The more I thought about it, the more regret I felt. This can't be the end right? This can't be.

----------------------------

A little filler because I feel bad for not updating >< Do you guys actually prefer Hyuna+Junho or Hyuna+Nickhun???

I'll be away from my home for 3 weeks so updating will be hard~

Do comment so I can post a better chapter when I get back or if I have internet there. Do share the story with others if you think it's nice :)