Day Off

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

Dinner last night was really fun. I shared many of my stories with 2pm. Surprisingly, they all seemed so interested and I was glad that they sat through and listened to my boring stories. But, I must have talked too much last night because my voice hurts today. As I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling, I could feel the discomfort in my throat. I finally got up and decided to get a drink to soothe my throat.

As I made my way down the stairs, I was aware of how quiet the house was. 2pm was out again. I decided to just laze around in the house today. Emmnet and Stella has given me free time now that there are no more events, as long as I promised to do my own practices. I made a huge meal of omelettes and noodles for brunch. I took my time to enjoy the flavours. It has been a long long time since I just took the time to appreciate my food. By the time I finished my meal, it was 2pm. I decided to do a bit of reading and enriching of my mind. The story was good and really romantic but I was getting sleepy again. I decided to head to the supermarket then. I realised that Stella often missed out my favourite item, banana milk. I took a slow stroll to the supermarket. It was autumn in Korea now. The streets look so pretty with the autumn leaves. As I enetered the supermarket, I searched around for my favourite brand of milk and for some of my favourite snacks. Unknowingly, I spent a lot of time just looking at snacks. With a jolt of surprise, I looked at my watch to realise that it was already 4.30pm. I have spent almost an hour in the supermarket. Somehow, I am just so fascinated with all the little things in a supermarket. I quickly gathered some snacks and my milk and queued for the cashier. I gave the cashier a smile as I paid for the goods. I always seem to get the same cashier, it was a pretty cute looking guy. He seems to be a student, working part-time after school. He returned me the smile as he returned me my change. I grabbed my bags and headed out. Evenings get a bit chilly now that it's autumn. I walked quickly back home, not wanting to be late for dinner.

-Nickhun's POV-

We are left with around a month to our comeback. JYP has given us a 3-day break before we go all out for the last lap of preparations. I've heard some of the songs that were going to be on the album. I must say that this album is going to outdo the previous one. Today, we left the studio early again. To be honest, I've missed her. I really enjoyed listening to her stories last night. She was lively and happy.

As we stepped into the house, it was clear that Hyuna was not home. It was too quiet at home. I made my way up to her room. I knocked the door once, then twice. There was no response. I opened it slightly to have a peek. There was nobody around. I wondered where she could be. I turned around to go back to my room only to get a shock. Junho was standing behind me. "Nickhun hyung, what are you doing?" Junho asked me.

"Erm, nothing. You'd better go shower quick." I quickly avoided his question and disappeared behind my room door. After I showered, I listened attentively for any footsteps sound. After about 15 mins, I heard the main door open. I tried to casually walk out of my room to prevent Taecyon from getting suspicious. I was so relieved to see Hyuna in person. She was carrying many bags again. She certainly bought a lot of milk. I never knew that she liked milk. I walked over and casually tried to help her unpack. "Hi! You should ask one of us to go with you in future. It seems pretty heavy for you alone." I said as I tried to strike up a conversation.

"Oh. It's okay actually. I'll just treat it as a form of training." Hyuna said smiling. Why do her smiles always melt my heart so? And why couldn't she get my hint? I would gladly volunteer to go with her.

We continued to chat until it was dinner time. She seems really comfortable with us now after last night. She doesn't seem so shy anymore.

-Junho's POV-

"Hyuna is not home?" I wondered to myself. I was going to check if she's in her room when I saw that Nickhun hyung has beaten me to it. I watched as he knocked on her room door. "Nickhun hyung, what are you doing?" I asked him. I wondered if he has a thing for her too, but I was more worried at that moment that Hyuna cannot be found. As Nickhun went back to his room, I headed back downstairs. I wanted to wait until Hyuna is back safe and sound before I do anything else. I was helping Stella out in the kitchen when Hyuna came home. I quickly helped her with her bags. I scanned through the things she bought and realised that she has bought a lot of milk. I never knew that she liked milk. Just then, Nickhun came out of nowhere and started helping Hyuna too. I had no choice but to continue helping Stella. I watched as the two of them chatted. I couldn't help but feel a little jeolous. I couldn't watch anymore and went up to my room.

-Hyuna's POV-

Stella was so quiet at dinner. She seems to be keeping something from me. She's only quiet when she has news for me. I gave her the puzzled look as our eyes met. Somehow Stella and I ended up at the opposite ends of the table, and I was sitted between Nickhun and Junho. Finally, Stella speaks up. "Quiet down please. I have some news for you guys, meaning Hyuna and 2pm. I understand that it will be your short break in the next few days. So, I have been thinking it over and we really should take advantage of the break. Let's go to Everland tomorow! What do you guys think?"

I can't believe! Finally I am getting to see more of Korea. It has quite awhile since I have been in Korea but I have yet to explore it. It was always house, studio and supermarket for me. "Woohoo~ Finally! Of course that's great Stella! Finally some good news for me." I exclaimed suddenly. I must have given 2pm a shock because now they are all staring at me weirdly. I quickly looked down at my rice, like nothing ever happened. I looked up to see nods of approval from 2pm. Why don't they seem excited? Well, that's what I initially thought of their response. However, in the following 5 minutes, I changed my opinion as they all burst into excitement sharing their stories about their favourite rides. I listened happily. There seemed to be so many rides that sounds fun. That night, I slept early so that I could have enough energy for the next day. I really loved theme parks and can't wait for the morning to come.

-Junho's POV-

When I heard Stella say that we are going to Everland, I was nearly bursting from excitement in my heart. A full day with Hyuna. How much better can it get? I watched as Hyuna listen excitedly to the other members talk about their story. I kept putting food on her bowl to make sure that she gets enough nourishment. I didn't want her to get all skinny like the female idols. It's just not healthy. That night, on my way to the kitchen, I saw the light under her door go off early. She must be so excited that she is sleeping early. Truthfully, I can't wait for morning to come too.

-------------------------

This chapter might be boring because it's more of a bridge to the next chapter.

I might not be able to update as often now. I'll still try to update every alternate days :) Do comment to help me improve :)

 

Also, special thanks to nuneodevotion for your comments :)

 

My sister has also joined asianfanfics. Do look at her story :) It's about Taecyon and Yoona.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/525197/all-time-sweetheart-junho-taecyeon-yoona-yuri