Chapter two

A life full of love (Hiatus)

[Note: This isn't edited as of yet, so if you read it and find errors, it's because I haven't edited it yet. I will sometime today (((aka 09/20/13))) when it's not 4am and I am actually fit to edit a chapter in a fic. That is all. This note will be removed once this chapter is edited.]

Taemin looked in the bathroom mirror and grimaced, "I can't walk out of this bathroom wearing this, hyung. I'll look..."

"You'll look fine," Kibum reassures, turning Taemin around to face him. He ruffled his hair slightly and gave him one last look before nodding, "this will work, you'll see."

"I have never worn a top this low cut and don't even get me started on the loud pink skinny jeans."

"You asked for clothes and I gave you clothes. Now, come on before we're late to class."

It made Taemin sad that the only classes that he had with Kibum were History and Math. You couldn’t really talk in those classes or you’d miss a hell of a lot of information, especially in Math. You so as much turn to look at the person beside you and you’ve missed the information and the directions to finish that night’s homework.

But it didn’t really matter much for Taemin when it came to Math. He was really good in that class despite his mother’s constant ramblings of how he isn’t and will eventually need a tutor. If this were about History or English, then he wouldn’t totally disagree, mostly with English. He just couldn’t get the hang of that class. When was he ever going to use it anyway?

He sat in the way back of his Homeroom class and waited for the teacher to take everyone of his classmates’ attendance.

“Lee Taemin?” The homeroom teacher, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, asks impatiently. He looks at Taemin and waits for the dazed student to answer. “Mr. Lee Taemin. If you do not answer within the next five seconds, you will spend lunch in detention.”

This grabbed Taemin’s attention; mostly because he really wanted to eat his lunch, but he also didn’t want to spend his first day in detention. He cleared his throat and spoke softly, “here.”

“Well, it was nice of you to answer us, your highness. Can we get on with the rest of class,” he asks sarcastically, closing the attendance book, and turning around to write something on the board. “My name is Cho Kyuhyun and not only am I your homeroom teacher, I’m also your math teacher.” The room filled with tired and half-assed greetings and Taemin sighed at the reaction Mr. Cho gave. Mr. Cho turned around after have written his name on the board and clicked his tongue, “It’s only the first day of school and you are already this tired; it’s not even noon yet. What a sad bunch you are.”

“It’s not our fault if you are that boring,” a student mumbles, causing the other students to roar with laughter.

Mr. Cho looked over in the kids direction and smiled, “and just who might you be?”

“My name is Sehun, Oh Sehun.”

“Well, Mr. Oh Sehun, you just earned yourself a detention, and you’ll be eating lunch with me.”

“Do I really,” Sehun asks with a yawn. “I already have like two other teachers that I am eating lunch with.’

“I’m sure they won’t mind joining us for lunch,” Mr. Cho smirks after seeing Sehun’s reaction. He reaches over for his math book and opens it to the first few pages, “Now, if you would all be so kind as to open your math books to page five, we can get started on this week’s lesson.”

 

Taemin sits at one of the lunch tables in the far back of the lunch room (also known as the gymnasium) and stares at his lunch, disgusted. His entire lunch was spoiled because of the insane heat of the last month of summer. His pancakes were a bunch of mush, his fruit was mush, and his cake was mush. Let’s not talk about the milk.

“Why aren’t you eating,” Kibum asks, sitting down beside Taemin, and taking out his phone. “It’s not good if you starve yourself in this kind of heat.”

“My lunch went bad,” Taemin answers with a sigh. “You can’t eat something that is bad, hyung, you’ll get sick.”

“I figured as much, so I bought lunch for you too. It’s just a sandwich, chips, and a soda, so don’t get too excited.”

“Anything is better than-”

Taemin is cut off but the sound of lunch trays being dropped onto the table and the sound of shoes skidding across glossy floors. He looks up to see two guys helping themselves to the table that he has went out have his way to find and claim. One of the boys, Taemin noticed, had an interesting amount of piercings in both of his ears. Delinquent, Taemin thinks. He must be a delinquent.

“Oh, Jonghyun hyung,” Kibum says, using his flirty voice. “You came?”

“Well, you said that Taemin would be here, so,” Jonghyun answers, flashing his unnaturally white teeth in Taemin’s direction. Taemin blinks at him, not getting the fact that he was just being flirted with, and nudges Kibum’s side. Jonghyun sees this and frowns slightly, “did you not want us here?”

“No, I mean, yes, but I was nudging hyung for my lunch that he so happens to have. You can sit here, I don’t mind.”

“Jonghyun hyung,” Kibum says slightly annoyed while handing Taemin his lunch, “I’ve been meaning to get your number so that we can keep in contact more.”

“Sure. Could I have yours too, Taemin?”

Taemin blinked at him and nodded slowly, “I guess- I mean, I don’t see why you couldn’t.” Taemin reaches out to grab the phone that was being pushed in his direction and quickly added his number to it. After a few seconds, he hands it back, and smiles awkwardly, “there you go.”

“Nice, thanks,” Jonghyun grins, childishly Taemin notices, and places the phone back into his pocket. “So what are you eating?”

“He’s eating nothing,” Kibum interrupts, taking the sandwich back that he had gotten for Taemin, “He is eating not a damn thing.”

“I also have to get to my next class,” Taemin adds, getting up from his seat. “I have to ask the teacher about s-something.”

Taemin walks around Kibum and runs into someone before he is able to stop himself. He looks up at the other guy that was sitting next to Jonghyun and his eyes widen slightly. He looked intimidating; no, he looked terrifying, and Taemin wanted no part of him. He bowed quickly, apologizing for running into him, and quickly left the gymnasium.

Taemin’s heart was racing so fast, so hard, that he thought that it was going to come right out of his chest. Not once has he ever come to meet someone so terrifying in his life and that is saying something considering Kibum is pretty terrifying himself. But that guy… Taemin just felt like something was off about him; his entire presence bothered him for some reason and Taemin never wanted to experience that feeling, ever again.

“I can’t believe that he was more interested in getting your number than mine,” Kibum says astonished, coming up to sit beside Taemin on the stairs. “I even flirted with him… What a complete ing waste.”

“Hyung, who was that guy that Jonghyun sunbae had with him,” Taemin asks while staring at the wall in front of him.

“I don’t know. I’ve never seen him before, so he must be a new student.”

“A new student…”

“Listen, Taemin. I really like Jonghyun hyung; we’ve known each other since last year and I really want him to notice my feelings for him in that manner. But I can’t do that if you are making him fall for you.”

“I’m not interested in Jonghyun sunbae, hyung.”

“But what if he sparks feelings inside you?”

“I’m not interested in him,” Taemin says firmly. “Isn’t he like a senior? Why are you even interested in him?”

“He has a nice ,” Kibum says quite bluntly. “Don’t look at me like that. I happen to be on the swimming team last year and I walked in on him changing into his suit. He has one fine . It’s so round and firm…”

“Oh my god, hyung!”

“Taemin, where are you going?”

“Somewhere that isn’t here. Somewhere that will keep me from listening to you go on about someone’s .”