Weak

Let's End It Here (여기서 끝내자)

Epik High: Oceans. Sand. Trees.

 

 

Sena.

 

I’ve been pacing around my apartment.I stopped on my tracks when I heard his door open and close. He’s home.

 

I waited for a couple of minutes to think things through and I knocked.

 

He opened his door, surprised.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo”

 

I forgot how good looking he was, it was a bit unnerving. His hair slicked up was a bit disheveled, tie was loosened, he probably just got home from work. Did being handsome come with being rich?

 

He opened the door wider and inviting me to come in.

 

I sat down on the couch and he disappeared into the kitchen. Why was it so hard to talk to this guy. I played with my unpainted nails and looked around. His apartment was bright and clean, everything looked expensive. I frowned, how could people be so filthy rich while others work to the bone trying to feed their family. Maybe I was just being prejudice but seeing other peoples luxurious lives just leave a bitter taste in mouth. Then again some did work hard to where they are now, but some were just born with it.

 

He came back with two steaming cups of tea.

Placing one in front of me and one in front of him.

 

"Are you feeling better?" His deep voice cut the awkward silence. He stared at me worriedly. His gaze made me uneasy.

 

“Yes thank you, I just came to say thank you for taking me to the hospital, and I wanted to talk about the payment.”

 

"Don't worry about it."

 

Even his voice was attractive. He probably had a lot women go after him. He seemed like the womanizer type, but I've never seen anybody other than him go in his apartment. Not that I was stalking, I was just curious about my neighbor.

 

"Aniyo, I can't do that. I have to pay you back. I don't have all the money right now but here's half." I pulled out an envelope and pushed it toward him.

 

He sipped his tea and placed it down again.

 

"Sena-ssi..."

 

"I don't like to owe  people things. Helping me to the hospital was enough." I had said it a little harshly.

 

I stood up to leave before he could say anything else, maybe a little too fast, The pain in my side from the healing surgical wound shock my body. My knees bent from the shock of the pain making me fall back down on the couch.

 

"Are you okay?" He was suddenly beside me, his hands supporting my arm. His presence was a little overwhelming, his musky scent filling my nose. But I couldn’t react and pull away because of the pain.

 

I clutched my side and look up to him, only to find myself looking down again.

 

His face was too handsome. He was a little too close. It made me feel weird.

"Should I take you back to the hospital?"

 

"Its ok... I have medicine." I said through the pain.

 

I shouldn't have worked myself up too much. I stressed the wound too much. And why on earth did the worst situation happen when I was with this guy. I bit my lip, wishing the pain would go away or even lessen.

 

I tried standing up and I felt his hands support me again, but I couldn’t push away. I wanted to curl up into a ball but I had to get out of here first.

 

I bowed slightly and headed towards the door which thankfully was only a few steps away.

 

"Thanks again" I bowed not wanting to look at his face.

 

I made my way into my own apartment and hurriedly took my medication.

The doctor gave me some pills and even cream to help with the scarring. I lifted my shirt and looked at the stitches on my skin. The skin was still red and sore. Yet another scar was added to my collection. I sighed, I should get ready for bed. I try to limit my movements and did everything slowly.

And I should stay away from Kim Jongin, I always end up looking and feeling like a weakling. I'll avoid him until I have enough money to pay him.

 

I frowned. Now I had to skip at least one meal a day to make ends meet. I felt so pressured.

Why was I so weak? Everytime I try to stay strong, I end up in situations proving I'm not. I hate it. I hate myself.

 

I stared at the girl In the mirror.

 

"Han Sena, your pathetic" the voice in my head told me.

"Look at you, you're all alone. You have nothing, you have no one."

 

I crawled to my bed and let the thoughts remind me how lonely I am.

I felt wetness slowly roll down my eyes but i didn’t have the strenght to wipe them away. My dark thoughts slowly consume me, I laid there and let the darkness pull me to sleep.

Tomorrow I'll forget.

…........................................................................................................................

 

“Sena, Are you okay?” Sehun rushed to my side.

 

“I’m fine, I just got dizzy,” I whispered.

 

“Ya, you have a fever.” He said as he pressed the back of my hand against my forehead.

 

“Go home and rest” Chen said, he must have overheard.

 

“No, It’s okay, I’m fine” I needed the money, I couldn't afford to take even a few hours off when I should be working overtime.

 

“ Go, don’t worry, You’ve been here for a few hours.”

 

After being shooed away from work I found myself heading home. I mentally scolded myself for letting them know I was sick. If they knew I just had surgery they would probably they probably won’t let me work for a week. Maybe I did need to take a day off, I’ll be better by tomorrow.

 

I entered my apartment and to my surprise I heard the beeping of the answering machine. I pressed the button, expecting to only hear a telemarketer’s voice.

 

“Sena... I found you.”

 

Suho.

 

It was his voice.

 

I stood frozen on the spot, my heart pounded against my chest.

 

No.

 

Before the message could even finish I ran out the door, my head was swirling in confusion.

 

Why?

_____________________________________________

Hello new readers!!

oh snap... Suho is Sena’s ex. What does he want now?

I’m so excited for the next chapters D: AHHH!

^^ Thanks so much for reading and subscribing.

and for the votes... even though I don’t know what those are for but thank you~

Much love!!!