OO1

Regretful Mistakes
"Bring them in," he called out smugly as the guards pulled in two girls, who struggled to be let go.  Their eyes widened as one of them screamed in despair, "Yoonmi!"
 
"Oppa!" the elder girl cried while the younger one stopped struggling. The younger girl's eyes moistened as she looked away, falling limp in the hands of her capturer as she finally accepted the one thing the mysterious man had told her continuously. The guards let the elder girl go, who immediately fled to the boy who called her name. He hugged her tightly, as though letting her go would make her disappear forever.
 
"I told you he wouldn't care for you," the mysterious man spoke up, a smirk on his face as the guards let go of the younger girl's arms. She fell onto her knees as the boys looked up. The boy from earlier widened his eyes as his gaze landed on the younger girl. Her body shook as her sobs escaped , "You never cared about me. You never cared at all."
 
"Saehee, I can explain," he tried to say, but she cut him off, "Explain!? You chose your girlfriend over me!" Her tears ran down her cheeks as she stood up, glaring at him with the betrayal glinting in her eyes, "You promised mom and dad you'd protect me! YOU'RE A LIAR! YOU'D RATHER PROTECT HER THAN ME!"
 
"No, Saehee, that's not it," he pleaded desperately before she cupped her ears, refusing to her his excuses, "Lies! All you say are lies!" Her eyes shut together as he dropped his hands, regret flashing across his face.
 
"I don't want to see you again!" she yelled, stepping back, "I don’t want to talk to you!" He tried to calm her down, but the last sentence pierced through his heart like an arrow, "I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY BROTHER!"
 
The wind picked up, destroying almost every single thing in the room as the mysterious man cackled. His eyes glinted darkly as he spoke, "Then join me, my dear, and I will make those wishes come true."
 
The wind stopped abruptly as the boys' and Yoonmi's eyes widened in terror. Saehee looked up at the man, sniffling, "Really? I can?"
 
"Saehee, no," her brother spoke, horrified, "Don't join him."
 
"Yes, sweetheart," the mysterious man smiled darkly, "If you join me, you will never remember having a brother like him."
 
Her brother's eyes became teary.
 
No more sister to laugh with anymore.
 
No more sister to play pranks with anymore.
 
No more sister to ask him to stay with her at night anymore.
 
No more sister to say 'I'll always protect you' to anymore.
 
He looked away, his hands clenched into fists. The mysterious man held out his hand, allowing the younger girl with grab hold of it. As soon as skin contact was made, her eyes became dull, not containing the bright sparkle full of life anymore.
 
The older man cackled once again, "A choice you made turns into a regretful mistake you will never be able to fix, young Guardian. Prepare for the worst, for now I have your greatest weakness on my side." In a flash, the mysterious man along with his henchman and Saehee disappeared, leaving the twelve Guardians and Yoonmi to stand alone in the collapsing building.
 
The Guardian stood there, eyes full of regret as he stared at the spot his sister once stood at.
 
Never will he be able to fix nor forget this regretful mistake as long as he's alive.
 

 
“Bring the prisoner in,” Kris stated in a bored manner. The guards nodded and quickly scurried out of the room. Suho glanced at the youngest guardian, who stared mindlessly at the wall opposite of him. “Sehun,” Lay spoke cautiously, but the younger male only shook his head, “I’m alright, don’t worry.”
 
“State your name and why you have decided to commit crime in Saera,” Lu Han spoke up, attracting everyone’s attention to the shorter person at the front. From the looks of it, the person seemed to be a girl. She scoffed, “It’s pretty obvious why I would. Besides, you know what group I was in, so no point in telling you anything.”
 
“Watch your words,” Kris spat, glaring at the hooded figure, “Tell us your name, and why you have decided to commit crime.”
 
“And remove your hood, too,” Kai stated, rolling his eyes, “It’s rude to wear a hood while talking to your Guardians.”
 
“Guardians,” she laughed bitterly, “Some way of guarding when you can’t even protect someone of the same family line.” The wind suddenly picked up, and they all glanced to the Wind Guardian. His eyes were dark as he glared at her, “Shut up. You don’t know anything.”
 
“You sure about that?” They could sense that she was smirking, which angered him even more, “SHUT UP!” The wind became sharp and whisked her hood off, cutting her face with sharp blades as well. The Guardians’ eyes widened as the Wind Guardian stared at the female, shock evident on his face.
 
“What?” she glared at them as the cuts began to heal on their own, “Don’t recognize me?” She scoffed bitterly as the boys continued to stare.
 
“Saehee,” Sehun whimpered, “Why…?”
 
“Are you seriously asking me that?” she hissed, glaring at him harshly, “Do you really think I can forget what you did to me!? Just because he said he erased my memories, it doesn’t mean that they’re gone temporarily.” She felt tears well up, but she refused to shed any, “They’re imbedded into my brain, Sehun! They’re not erasable!”
 
“I know, and I’m sorry,” Sehun pleaded, walking closer to her, “Please, let me do something to make it up to you.” When he got closer, she snarled and jumped back, refusing to get close to him, “You stay away, or you will regret it.” He refused to listen and continued to walk closer.
 
His sudden scream of pain startled the other Guardians, and they quickly got on defense. They rushed to Sehun, who dropped to the floor holding his head. They looked up to glare at the female figure and were shocked to find one of her eyes red. Making sudden eye contact, they felt their own heads about to burst. Wincing, they held their heads, keeping in their screams.
 
“You do not,” Saehee paused, glaring harshly at the twelve Guardians, “mess with me.” With those last words, a strong wind allowed her to disappear, leaving nothing but a note behind, ‘Never again.’
 

Mehe~
Cliffhanger, much? ^ u ^
Lol, sorry 'bout that. I somehow couldn't continue from that point a while back, so I just left it like that, AND IT IRRITATES ME.
TT TT
Sorry, just a minor breakdown. No big deal.
Hope you enjoyed it!
I apologize for any grammer/spelling errors. I'm too lazy to go through and edit it. d:
Until next time~
---EternallyDreaming