Prologue

Spicy Lovers

Changmin was mad. No, he was more than mad, he was furious!

 

His hyung, Yunho, Jung Yunho was supposed to look after him. They were brothers, well step-brothers but still! Some brother Yunho was to break their pact, a pact they had made with one another when he brought his fiancé in. Kim JaeJoong.

Kim JaeJoong was an amazing cook. Perhaps one of the best cooks in the world. So when his hyung brought JaeJoong to their home he would be fine if JaeJoong hyung would cook for him. That was the deal.

Yet the funny thing is his hyung has kept JaeJoong away from the kitchen for a week. Poor JaeJoong would be too tired to cook in the kitchen. In fact he would be slumped against the counter asleep, trying to stir the pot or forget to add his spicy flavor to the kimchi. Changmin’s stomach growled in displeasure and he patted it.

 

He decidedhe was going to have to confront his hyung.

JaeJoong was taking a nap but Yunho was chatting with his best friend Yoochun. The two were talking about something for he company, but Changmin didn’t care. He went over and smacked Yunho upside the head, causing the elder to yelp and a Yoochun to laugh.

“Changmin! What was that for?”

Changmin growled. “For breaking your promise hyung!”

Yunho blinked.

“Remember hyung? Your promise?

He blinked again.

Changmin grimaced. Obviously his hyung did not even remember the promise! Ugh, his hyung was so stupid sometimes. “Hyung, when you brought your fiancé in, who cooks amazing, remember you said he would cook for me in exchange for him living here?”

Yunho tilted his head in recognition before nodding. “Oh yeah. But he has been cooking for you. I barely get any time to him because of it.”

Changmin clenched his fist, trying to contain his anger.

“No, no he hasn’t! You’ve kept him in the room almost 24/7! And when he is finally able to cook for me he limps in or is too exhausted.”

 

Yoochun snickered slightly.

“Look, Changmin, he’s my fiancé. If you don’t like it maybe you should find yourself one or get a cook alright?”

Yunho seriously wanted to die. That was what kept ringing in Changmin’s ears. He cannot believe his hyung broke the promise. Finally, deciding on what fate must have been reaching to in his heart, he eyed his hyung with power.

“Fine hyung. If this is the game you want to start. We can start it. I will make you wish you never broke our promise!”

 

Fury shook Changmin’s body as he grabbed his wallet from the kitchen counter, grabbed his coat and keys and left the door, slamming it. Yunho starred with an open mouth and wide eyes at where Changmin had been only minutes before. What just happened?

War had been declared Yunho, that is what happened.