Part 2

Sweetly Romance

SWEETLY ROMANCE

PART 2

After emotional convertation with her father, Naeun leave the office room without hesistation. She cry loudly all long her way. She always think about her boyfriend Kim Myungsoo, she never think about that ing arrange married anymore, everybody knows that the one that she wanna marry to is her forever boyfriend. Her life, her love and her career is all about Kim Myungsoo, eventhough she know that her father will be sad about it.

Since her mother leaving her when she was 1 year old, she even never know how her mother look like in her eyes. And because of that she never care anymore about her father, she always think that her mother leave because of her father. Until now, she still hope that she will meet again with her mother, and ask her to comeback again in Kingdom. The only think that she knew about her mother is her name, Jung So Eun.

She arived in her castle. The maid come closer to the car and open the door, she shocked when she see her mighty tears falling down so much.

Omo Omo, Agashi-ii waegede-yoo? Dangshini ja hal  gwenchanayo? (Oh My God, my mighty what happened to you? Are you ok? )

Nan Gwenchana-yo Immo ( Im fine my maid ) , You dont have to worry about me. I just need some rest right now. Please preapare everything for my sleep, i need to take a bath first.” Ask Naeun to her maid, while she wipe her tears and walk to her castle.


“ More tears krys, and put your feeling on him!! ”

“ Ok, Cut! I think you need some break krys, and be ready after that! ” said the PD-nim to Krystal.

“ Alright PD-nim, Gamsahamnida ” said Krystal politely to him.

            Jung Soo Jung or known as Krystal, is 20th years old girl. She is an Actress, singer ans dancer. Beautiful as she look, she also had good manner to everyone but sometimes she became arogant to the person that she hate. She do all her work because of her family economy. Live without father is hard for her mother to working hard for her, so that she decide to turn in to entertainment world to help her mother.

“ You did great darling, don’t be so upset ” said a man while walking to reach her.

“ Oh, darling when you come? I didn’t noticed you before ” krystal replied.

“ How can you noticed me, while you were so serious with your acting ”

Mian chagiya-aa ( Sory darling ) ” said krystal then hug his beloved boyfriend thightly. Both of them than kissing passionately without knowing that everyone in location stare to them.

 Kim Jong-In or known as Kai, is her boyfriend. Kai has everything that all of men envy of. Tall, y lips, brown hair but dark skin that make him mor y. He turn into same world as krystal. He came from wealth family that make him become popular. His father is owner of famous Factories, Car, Supermarket, Mal, and Apartment is belong to his family that called Kim’s. Krystal and him become one of famous celebrity couple in Asia.

“ I miss you so much darl, i feel so lonely in LA without you. ” he peck her lips dan hug her.

“ And you think i don’t miss you Kim Jongin? I miss you more and more ” she pouted.

“ When you arrived to Korea? Why don’t you tell me? ” ask her to him.

“ I just wanna make surprise to you ” tell him whisperly in her ear, that make krystal sweet.

“ You’re full of surprise and unpredictable ” said her.

“ Yeah darl, thats me ” said him while touch her hair and rubbed it.

Suddenly, there is heartattack news in LED TV in location

            “ In this Afternoon, Kim Jong Sung the owner of Kim’s make a shocked statement to media. He said that he already arranged a married to his second son Kim Jong in. He said that Kai will be marry with princess Son Naeun, daugther of  King Kim Sang Bum. We still need his son Kim Jongin Statement as soon as possible, stay tune in KBS NEWS we will back soon ”

 

No one can describe how Krystal feels right now, she standing still and stare to Kai.

To be continued.....


HI My beloved readers, Im back with second part. Im so sorry that it takes long time. What do you think about second part? Kai and Naeun was so unpredictable.

Don't forget to subscribe and leave coments below, im really appreciate it. :)