Part 1

Sweetly Romance
 

Sweetly Romance

 Part 1

In successful country South Korea proved, there are a city that become famous because of a Princess. This city not leading by a Governor, but a King. As the netizens said, the city was called A Cube Kingdom.

“ Princess Son Naeun, please wake up now. Your beloved father have something to talk to you today ” One of maid kingdom unswervingly wake Naeun.

“ Ouuhhh, not this time please. I need more sleep because my bustle yesterday, and said to Daddy i’ll talk to him later after my long break ” Said Naeun, while she still murmur in her 50 percent awake.

“ But, the King said it’s important. Please your mighty, i don’t want be unemployment in this age. ” The maid beg her.

And Son Naeun wake, eventhough she still sleepy. An activity that never forgetten by her, calling his lovely man in the whole world Kim Myungsoo.

“ Morning sleepyhead ” said Naeun.

“ Morning my sunshine that never praised me in the morning, at least naeun-nie ” tease Myungsoo to his forever girlfriend.

“ Omygosh, don’t be like this myungsoo-yaa. Alright i admit that i miss you so badly this time. ”

“ Oh my sunshine i miss you more than anything right now, so when will i meet you and lovey dovey with my beautiful lady? ”

“ Not this time chagiya-aa, my father has something to said this morning and i wont come late. So, i’ll tell you later chagiya, I Love You and miss you ” said Naeun in her hurry voice.

“ Don’t take long time anymore, or i’ll come to your castle without your permission. Believe me naeun-nie youre the only one girl that can make me happy forever and ever, and i love you too chagiya. Take care for today, i dont want to loose my beautiful sunshine, ndeee-ee ? ” Myungsoo said in his waise voice.

“ I’ll never forget it chagiya-aa, i need to go now. Annyeong ” said Naeun

“ Annyeeong ”

After that, she go to bathroom and take a bath. Then she dress like a young beautiful lady as usually.


Son naeun, with her bodyguard went to her father workplace or Big Castle of A Cube Kingdom. Her father already waiting for her.

The bodyguard knocking and opening the big door.

“ Helo my beloved daughter, how was your day? ” said Son Sang Bum and went to hug her.

“ Hai daddy, as usually dad. Actually im tired of my latest work dad and i need more rest.” Naeun whisper her dad while hug him.

“ I know it my daugther, just take it easy you will be habitual later. ”

“ I get it dad, anyway what about topic that you wanna say to me? Im all hear ”

“ Oh, Youre right. Son naeun, you know right that youre not always be young and live alone? ”

“ Yess-ss ? ”

“ I already manage you to do married as soon as possible ”

“ Whaaaaatt ? daddy, youre not kidding me right ? ”

“ No dear, ”

“ Then, How about Kim Myungsoo dad ? he is the only one person that i want to marry ” said naeun while resist her tears to falling down.

“ Who you said ? That member of underated boyband ? No dear no!! I’ll never give your live to him ”

“ What THE HELL DAD ? Infinite is the famous boyband for me, and for Inspirit. How dare you said that to me ” Said  Naeun crying

“ I don’t care anymore about that Son Naeun!! You need someone beside you that can help you to keep this Kingdom.”

“ You never care about my heart daddy, waaaeeeyoo-ooo? You changed so much since mom dea- ”

“ SHUT YOUR MOUTH SON NA EUN!! You dont have right about it!”


Hi my beloved readers and subscribers :)) Thank you so much for waiting my long-waited fanfiction. Enjoy the first part, and dont forget to type you guys comment bellow :* 

Annyeoonng