Bye

That One Person, You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Thanks to those that subscribed. Hope this one-shot is good enough~ Not edited yet, Pardon for mistakes.

**Thoughts in Violet

    Song Lyrics in Light Blue

    ENJOY~!!

 

 

 

I stood under the heavy rain and stared at the body lying right in front of me, my heart aches as I was being reminded that 'SHE' had not officially left me..

What am I suppose to do? My heart was aching like mad. Chest tightened. I couldn't breath.

I look at the gun lying on the floor..

Should I end the pain now? Everything will come to an end.. I'll just need to grab that gun and pull the trigger..

 

As I picked the cold metal up, those happy days flashed right before my eyes..

Moments that are Happy, Cute and.. Sad.

Those things that i've done that hurt her..

 

 

Flashback (Author's POV)

RIING! The school bell rang. It's the second year for Taeyeon in school, and one thing for sure. Nothing in school attracted her, technically; She dreaded coming to school.

She reached school early and slept at her desk while the music plays. But the conversation beside her desk was so loud that she couldn't get a single wink. She plucked her earpiece out and sat quietly at her table, she couldn't do anything about it. Because of that height of hers, she nothing compared to others. Nobody notices her, because she's not even famous! But she was sure infamous for her height and being a kid that always get pushed around by the bullies in school and because of all these stuff, she hates school.

But she didn't know that a transferred student would spark her interest in coming to school. That girl was Jessica Jung.

The first time the shorty heard her angelic voice, she knew that she had found the other part of her. And the first time she saw her face, she almost fainted by her mesmerising beauty.

 

For the first half of the year, Taeyeon tried her best in capturing her dream girls attention but it was no avail.. She did almost everything, dressing up, trying to walk around her to get her attention, making a joke out of herself in other to make jessica laugh.. And even flirting with other girls! In order to make jessica jealous, but the brunette just doesn't seem to respond to Taeyeon's action at all.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Again.. I failed. I tried to flirt with the other girls in class during our free period, but there she is again.. Concentration on her work, not even peeking at what i'm doing.. Is she emotionless? 

I don't think so.. I saw her giggling at others joke before, and her giggles were so angelic~ But still, I think she doesn't even know my name, I'm not even famous unlike the others..

I hung my head low and walked back to my seat.

 

Jessica's POV

That Kim Tae Yeon flirting in front of me again, what is she trying to show? And why am I angry? Argh..

Jealous? Over what? Because she can attract other girls? Or am I jealous that she's flirting with others and not me? Damn.. What was I thinking about..

 

Author's POV 

And just like that, days and weeks pass until one day, the school's rumor about a popular guy, Donghae trying to ask jessica out for a date spread to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was sad. Her heart was aching for no reason. She walked to the music room to sing, its the only way for her to relax. Her heart was racing, she didn't know what to do. She just stood infront of the microphone and sang, pouring her feelings out..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter