I'm sorry.

Two Different Worlds

 

Your POV
 
"It's not that I don't like you, but I'm sorry. I can't accept your confession.", that was what I thought when I first confessed to him. Confessing to him took an awful lot of courage from me. Going out with him seemed like a endless dream.Every day was fairytale-like.
 
"Lets break up." Those word shattered your heart. Me, a normal plain person going out with a him,who shined so bright. Going out for so long was a wonderful memory,an unforgettable one.
 
"For once, I think you are right," I told him. "Gongchan oppa,stay healthy arasseo? Since I'm will not be there to help take care of you. Bye then, oppa." I mustered up a smile and walked away, tears threatening to fall out.
 
I knew that if I turned back right now, I wouldn't be able to leave him...
 
 
 
GongChan's POV
 
" I'm sorry, you." It's not that I don't like her, to be honest I have watched her for a long time. She always looked so cheerful in school, before I knew it, my eyes was always searching for her, waiting for her to notice me. When she confessed to me, I was shocked. It came true.
 
But because of my status as an idol, we had to keep our relationship a secret. I always noticed because of my work, I was never with her for a long time.
 
I had to rush back to practice every time and didn't spend enough time with her. I knew that beneath that cheerful exterior, she must be heartbroken because of me. Looking at her retreating figure, I wanted to run to her and hold her tight, but I knew if I do, she will suffer more.
 
Maybe it wasn't possible in the first place.Maybe we knew that already before it even started.
 
~THE END~