It started like this (:

If i would fall,Suho, Would you catch me?

Passing through the street lights fast as he hit 80 kmp/h acceleration of his silver porche, Suho, 18, was out of his mind, Driving carelessly through the empty streets of seoul, Cold and gloomy wind softly touches his bare shoulders as he place his left arm in the open window, and sip the death smoke from his lit cigarette.

 

 

Driving recklessly, ready to end his miserable life.. and  disappeared out of nowhere .. 

 

 

He found himself infront of his  apartment, Doors locked, Lights all off, Cold and lifeless apartment where he lives. Hah! He just got home.. it’s already 12 in the morning.. He grabs the key and and opens the door, He climbs up the stairs, Depressed of what he had knew.. He arrived to his dirty and messy room. He is living all by himself, his father and mother works abroad, He is definitely a rich kid but still, he would choose to be poor rather than to be a rich kid with a miserable life. more like an abandoned kid..

 

 

He removed his clothes but he’s too lazy to change, so he already laid on his bed with his skin

 

 

“Why would this have to happen?! I know i almost have everything, but why should the most important thing in my life is the one to be taken away from me?” he whispered while hugging his life size garfield stuff toy. He started to sob and cried himself to sleep.

 

 

 

*KRIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG*

The alarm clock shouted repeatedly. The sun is already out of it’s shell, Raise escaping from the window gently touches suho’s bare skin.

 

 

 

he twitched his eyes. Rubbed it with his close fist, He peeked on the alarm clock infront of him located beside his flat screen TV.

 

 

“WAAAAAAAH! It’s 7:25 alreadyyy?!!!” he jumped out of bed and rub the back of his head.

 

 

i’m gonna be lateee!!!! “ he rushed down to his bathroom and removed his yellow boxers off. He turned the shower, Water droplets pitter-pater on his silky white  skin..

 

 

After, He wore his clean and white uniform....

 

 

He called the hotline of his favorite restaurant to deliver him their special dukkbokki for breakfast.

 

 

After ten minutes of preparing himself for school, he heard his doorbell rang. He went down. He saw an average man, good looking delivery boy. He opened the door, took the dukkbokki, and pay double the price. He have no time to wait for the change. ..

 

 

 

He was about to eat but when he peeked at the clock again, He will be so late if he will eat it.

 

So he packed it out and put it inside his red jansport bag. He took his car keys and went to the garage to take his car and drive to school. He the radio to listen to some kpop songs. Accompanying him in his loneliness and depression. He was very very bothered of the bad news that broke his whole life, he feel like he’s living in a nightmare. Too bad. But he’s living in “REALITY”.

 

 

He was driving so recklessly when all of a sudden, a girl came in front of where the car is heading. He slammed a hard hit on the car’s break to stop the fast moving car.

 

 

Unfortunately the car slammed on the girl gently. The girl stumbled infront of him. He was nervous and stunned of what just happened

 

aigoo.. did.. did i just killed someone?! AIISHH” he whispered while he was thinking whether to go out or not ..

 

after a minute, he had the courage to go out..

 

 

He walked to the front of the car, He saw a girl sitting in front, She looks devastated, Broken nerdy glasses slammed to the floor, books scattered on the ground too. Suho started to panic. He grabbed the girl and pulled her up.

“a-aww mm~” the girl whispered in pain..

 

 

aissh! You careless girl! What the hell do you think you are doing? What if i killed you? Tssss” he complains.

 

 

"I'm .. I'm sorry " .. the girl whispered

 

 

Suho bent down to pick up the girl’s broken glasses, and the books scattered, he went back to the girl and walks on circle around her.

 

“good thing you’re not hurt psh.. ” suho mumbled while checking on the girl’s white stretched uniform that is painted with dirt from the ground.

 

 

I.. I’m – Im so sorry.. I'm really sorry. i was on a hurry because.. uhm.. I'm late already” the girl spoke in shaky voice while looking down

 

 

“aish! ... What a lame reason you have. You would risk your life because of school? pabo.” Suho grabbed her in her hands and pulls her going to the car

 

The girl tried to stop suho..

 

She stopped walking and tried to pull her hands

 

“w-where are we going? where .. uhm. where are you taking me?!”  she asked suho while looking down

 


“aish! Too talkative. Just shut up. I will take you to the hospital to make sure if you’re damaged or not” suho uttered irritatedly

 

 

The girl insisted and shook his hand off to Suho’s hand.

 

 

  “I-Im.. Okay, you don't have to take me anywhere” the girl looked at him and smiled tiredly

 

 

but suho grabbed her again and drag her near the car

 

 

Suho opened the door and looked at the girl again like saying “get on the car now” but the girl shook his head and bowed to him instead

 

 

“i’m okay. Really..” the girl said.

 

 

“AISH!!! Okay then! I tried to be nice but you’re so stubborn and time consumer! I have to go! I will be late already” He said hysterically. he threw the girl's hand .

 

 

The girl bent over and smiled at him, she grabbed her book and glasses from suho’s hand and smiled at the boy.

 

 

The girl turned her back And walked fast, but after a few steps, he turned around and found suho still standing on his position.

 

 “im sorry again!” she shouted and smiled at suho, then She continued to walk to the school’s direction.

 

 

“I .. I think.. i know her!? She is.. uhm.. familiar O.O” His jaw dropped when he realized that the girl he would’ve killed was the girl who has been bullied and still being bullied to death in their school. The girl is his schoolmate, The girl named Krystal, The Unwanted student.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

Hi~~~ This is an unedited chapter. Do you want me guys to continue? I'm new here and my first story aswell :) I hope you enjoyed