New style and new courage

Friendship for lifetime (Short story)

                

Ren comes out of the salon and the boys sit with open mouths and wide eyes.

''What do you think?'' Ren ask and stands in front of them. They begin to clap in their hands. ''You look good Ren'' They say and Ren smiles '’I think do too'' Ren says and they walk together down the street again.

Baekho takes Ren's hand.

''Here'' Baekho says and hands him the poster. Ren looking at it ''Thanks'' he said and take it.

''I'm going right over here, just go down the road'' Ren says and walks into a clothing store.

Suddenly, the four boys stand behind Ren and he turns around in shock. ''Don’t worry, we didn’t mean to scare you'' one of the boys says and Ren looking strangely at him. ''What?'' He asks. The boys smiling.

They think I'm a girl, Ren thinks.

''You look cute, can I buy you dinner'' He ask sweetly.

Shall I tell them, yes why not, but I have to play around with them first, revenge is sweet.
 

''Are you gay?'' Ren ask and looks like he doesn’t understand anything what’s going on right now. The boys looking at each other. ‘‘Oh no'' he says and takes Ren's hand. ''Oh it's because I'm a boy'' Ren says, the boy stand with opens his mouth. ''It’s me. Minki'' Ren said the boy let go his hand. ''Uh... Ummm. So... Sorry'' He says confused and walks away.

Ren laugh loud and Aron Minhyun, JR and Baekho standing in the background and laughing too. '’It looked funny'' Baekho say ''Yes it did'' Ren said.

''I have thought of something'' Ren says and walks over to them. ''I have thought about, we shall make a sing group together'' The other smiles and nods.