Real friends

Friendship for lifetime (Short story)

A few weeks’ later Ren, Minhyun, Baekho, JR and Aaron walks down a street.

''You want to be a model right?'' Aron ask and come running to the other with a paper in his hand and gives it to Ren. ''Yes, but what is this?'' Ren ask and looking at the paper. ''The model show, for beginners, I think you should attend'' Aron says and the other nods.

''It will defiantly be something for you Ren'' JR says, looking at the poster. ''No'' Ren says and throws the poster on the ground. ''Why not?'' Baekho ask ''You dream about it, you told us. I want to be a model, singer and sewing clothes''

Ren looking at the others and they smile sweetly. Aron has taken the poster up from the ground and hands it to Ren.

There are four boys their past Ren and they others, those who always hit Ren down to the ground every single morning he comes to school.

''Hey gay'' They shout ''Are you going to model show?'' They ask and laugh Ren goes down the road and try to ignore them but they keep yelling after Ren.

''Stop it'' JR shout and walks toward them ''I can think, it’s the best if you all stop calling him that, or I will find you and smash you so hard that none of you can stand up again.

The boys run away and JR goes back to the other.

''Thank you'' Ren whispers and JR smiles ''Come''

They go down the street and they see a hairdresser ''I would like to have white hair'' Ren says ''But then I will just look more like a gay'' he says and goes further down the street but Minhyun block.

''I think it will suit you'' Minhyun says and the others nod. ''Come on'' Baekho says and they all smile.

Ren stands in front of the door to the salon and looking at the boys. ''Do you really think it would be a good idea?'' Ren ask and they nods and smiling. Ren goes into the saloon and JR, Aron, Baekho and Minhyun sit on benches and waiting nicely.

After twenty minutes, Ren comes out again from the hairdresser.